Beywiki Updates

Post important updates to the wiki here.
I added to Driger V2, fixed a few mistakes on Dragoon V2, and added a picture of SCMS and Jiraiya MS.
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=C...erminology

Terminology section; have been adding things. Smile
Would HMS be considered a part of that?
G Wrote:Would HMS be considered a part of that?

HMS would be ... Heavy Metal System would not be, as there is a category for Systems. Although maybe I should consolidate systems as terminology?
I would do so, but I'll help you with it later Smile

I did one on HMS Booster:
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=HMS_Boosters

I'm not sure if HMS Boosters would be the appropriate name for it though. Also, with the 5 Saints booster, the description on Ideal says it comes with a normal non Proto Grey 5 Saints Bey in 1/6 booster. Is that right?
Note There is no prize Beyblade

* Wolborg MS (Secret Beyblade)(Ice Blue)

What? Could it be considered the prize or not?

Also, I know I said it about redundant links, but in a case such as this a link on every name wouldn't hurt.

Personally, I was going to make a different page for each booster ... that seems more sensical to me.
There's a difference between prize and secret Beys right? Generally the prizes were like the Beys not released like Thunder Dragon and Sea Dragon while the secrets were the harder to get recolors like Black Dranzer MF.

With that booster I wasn't sure which one it should be labeled in since Wolborg MS has already been produced.

Edit: I wouldn't mind separating them. This could just be one of those temporary pages like that "Special Parts" page where we can make a page for each one.

And with the general descriptions, should we have that pasted in every RBA page or just keep it in one? We should have a general page on random boosters though.
You're right; it shouldn't be considered a prize.

As per your final comments, I think it should be pasted into each page, including a "hub" page that links to them.
Ahh ok. I think that'll work out fine. I'll get to separating them tomorrow since I need to sleep now.
I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe that BBA Balancer is Galeon and BBA Survivor is Galman.
Elmo Wrote:I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe that BBA Balancer is Galeon and BBA Survivor is Galman.

Yes, and BBA Attacker is Gallzy
Elmo Wrote:I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe that BBA Balancer is Galeon and BBA Survivor is Galman.

... okay?

The point of this Wiki is that it can be edited by anyone. If you see an error, correct it yourself; don't ask other people to do it for you.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

... okay?

The point of this Wiki is that it can be edited by anyone. If you see an error, correct it yourself; don't ask other people to do it for you.

I'll edit it then =)
Sorry to be rude, but I wanted to get my point across because it seems nobody is willing to help.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Sorry to be rude, but I wanted to get my point across because it seems nobody is willing to help.

You have the right to be..........you work your carp off on the wiki and some guy comes up to you and tells you something is wrong, but doesn't fix it himself. I would get pissed too =X

I'll try and help more as I learn more about beyblade Chocked
You don't need to have a deep knowledge of the game to edit the wiki. Even if it's basic stuff like that, feel free to put it in.

http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Random_Booster_Act_1
I added a RBA1 page, but I bet I'm lacking stuff that needs to be in it. Is there any other information that should be added and is that layout fine for it?
Original Wybern is black Tongue_out Fixing it.

I'm pretty sure the full name would be HMS Random Booster ACT 1 ... right?

I'll finalize it tonight and it will be the standard from then on.
lol sorry I coped and pasted it from Dragoon MS

That's probably the correct term. Can you change the page's title or should I just start it from a new one?

Alright, sounds like a plan
I'll do a new page tonight and you can tell me what you think.
If I'm awake, I'll try to get the other RBAs to that format Smile
http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=HMS_R...ster_ACT_1

I've also made a category for Random Boosters.