Complete overhaul and intricate design
19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
Just found this. Hurricane Crusher Pisces should be released winter of 2012
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hurricane...sces#Modal. Says something bout a holographic axel?
Edit: Just found a Raider Skull Rex also! http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raider_Skull_Rex#Modal. Whats up with dem axels? Looks like theyre using stickers. Dang.
(Oct. 20, 2012  3:03 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Just found this. Hurricane Crusher Pisces should be released winter of 2012
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hurricane...sces#Modal. Says something bout a holographic axel?
Edit: Just found a Raider Skull Rex also! http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raider_Skull_Rex#Modal. Whats up with dem axels? Looks like theyre using stickers. Dang.

Those were all posted in the form of a video in the general Hasbro topic already ...
Has anyone come up with a Beywheelz tournament in NC?
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:12 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Has anyone come up with a Beywheelz tournament in NC?

How are you supposed to do a legitimate tournament when there is no possible way in which people can actually "compete" with these things?

Furthermore, the WBO does not make Beywheelz tournaments either ... maybe TRU does ... not sure :L
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:13 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:12 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Has anyone come up with a Beywheelz tournament in NC?

How are you supposed to do a legitimate tournament when there is no possible way in which people can actually "compete" with these things?

Furthermore, the WBO does not make Beywheelz tournaments either ... maybe TRU does ... not sure :L

Well, you CAN Battle, with stadiums.
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:22 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Well, you CAN Battle with stadiums.

Well, you can also battle Beyblades in a stadium, you can battle pretty much everything in a stadium. But what counts as a win? What counts as a loss? What are the rules? Etc ...
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:24 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:22 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Well, you CAN Battle with stadiums.

Well, you can also battle Beyblades in a stadium, you can battle pretty much everything in a stadium. But what counts as a win? What counts as a loss? What are the rules? Etc ...

In a Crash Battle, you see which one is closer to the stadium, or which one is still rotating. In a stunt battle, the winner is whoever is higher up. and a race battle, doesn't the name tell you?!
We know about those but they are...hmm...lame and inconsistent are the best words i could use. We are trying to make a new, better, metagame.
Yeah, I know Unhappy
So, we were not imagining anything : one of the goals of BeyWheelz is really to make them roll as high and consequently as far away as you can, therefore there is barely any place where you can safely use them. Definitely not indoors unless you have a weird house.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...869&type=1
Actually, property damage may be the closest thing to a reliably measurable metagame that beywheelz has aside from distance competitions and races (height and max speed being hard to measure and trick not being an objective thing).

That and lawsuit winnings. Oh and the "how fast can we get banned from nelvana's facebook page for insulting them" thing.

So really there are plenty of games to play with beywheelz if you're really creative!
xxXDeath The KIdXxx had gotten Raging Molten FireBlaze a few days ago at walmart.

Does anyone know if beywheelz are manufactured in America?
Yes... They're from Hasbro...
(Oct. 25, 2012  4:22 PM)Technocrat Wrote: Actually, property damage may be the closest thing to a reliably measurable metagame that beywheelz has aside from distance competitions and races (height and max speed being hard to measure and trick not being an objective thing).

That and lawsuit winnings. Oh and the "how fast can we get banned from nelvana's facebook page for insulting them" thing.

So really there are plenty of games to play with beywheelz if you're really creative!
Also, you could play, "Who Can Throw a Beywheelz the Farthest?" and "Try to Make a BeyWheelz Roll Up the Ramp and Touch the Gym Ceiling!" You can have fun with Beywheelz!

But honestly, I don't hink Beywheelz will ever have its own "true" Metagame. Just my opinion.
It's a shame the energy rings on Beywheelz aren't compatible with regular Beyblades Uncertain
There not even energy rings. They are spirit axles shields. So obviously they wouldn't be compatible.
I just bought the Lizard Fury Attack and the Rushing Wave Smash from TRU.
I meant the thing beneath the spirit axle
(Nov. 11, 2012  12:31 AM)Tri Wrote: There not even energy rings. They are spirit axles. So obviously they wouldn't be compatible.
They're not even spirit axles, they're spirit shields...

(Nov. 11, 2012  2:23 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I just bought the Lizard Fury Attack and the Rushing Wave Smash from TRU.
I only got the lance storm 2-pack, raging skies slash 2-pack and the thunder flash 2-pack. I tried to find the rest cause I'm digging the other custom beywheelz.
(Nov. 11, 2012  9:22 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:23 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I just bought the Lizard Fury Attack and the Rushing Wave Smash from TRU.
I only got the lance storm 2-pack, raging skies slash 2-pack and the thunder flash 2-pack. I tried to find the rest cause I'm digging the other custom beywheelz.
Well I've been trying to find them but then yesterday while I was coming home from my friend's house I stopped at TRU and I was like OMG I finally found it.
And Slash Wing Leone - Lightest and Smallest Beywheel ever
(Nov. 11, 2012  9:25 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  9:22 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
Well I've been trying to find them but then yesterday while I was coming home from my friend's house I stopped at TRU and I was like OMG I finally found it.
And Slash Wing Leone - Lightest and Smallest Beywheel ever
Mint, so I'm guessing Sash Wing Leone is a good speed type? I was also wondering if Raging Shredder Zurafa is a good speed type? I'm thinking yes cause of the smoothness of Zurafa and the speed of Raging, Shredder gives it a power edge.

This is probably a dumb question but is there going to be a 2nd release of the toys or is it the one and only edition?
(Nov. 16, 2012  5:15 AM)wtater888 Wrote: This is probably a dumb question but is there going to be a 2nd release of the toys or is it the one and only edition?
They're starting to release fx ones, not sure when (cause I forgot).

I don't plan on buying any, but can someone PM me the fastest combo speed type?