Complete overhaul and intricate design
19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
How does Toxic Beast Drago sound?
You know, I'm gonna rebuild my focus on the "Metagame" when my life meets its priorities to work on more than one idea for toys.
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:16 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: You know, I'm gonna rebuild my focus on the "Metagame" when my life meets its priorities to work on more than one idea for toys.
Too....many....words.
It's not that many words, and it's it hard to understand, really...
Seriously it's rude too. I know I flunked hard on my efforts, did zero even except for come up with a new Beywheelz system....

It still wasn't necessary, Ridbladebreaker.....
(Dec. 05, 2012  5:25 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Seriously it's rude too. I know I flunked hard on my efforts, did zero even except for come up with a new Beywheelz system....

It still wasn't necessary, Ridbladebreaker.....
I whole heartedly apologise, sometimes my goofiness comes out like I'm being an bumhole. Therefore I'm sorry.
(Nov. 19, 2012  1:52 PM)Curious George Wrote: Savage i dont know. I dont own it. But i know venom is pretty good and so is soaring and maybe doom for balance.
I came up with Venom Beast Drago for a balnace type and River Shredder Bull as a power type, how do those sound?
ridbladebreaker, don't spam this thread and double post/post with little to no discussion content. I don't want to see this getting closed because of that. Thanks.
(Dec. 09, 2012  4:40 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: ridbladebreaker, don't spam this thread and double post/post with little to no discussion content. I don't want to see this getting closed because of that. Thanks.
I apologise for that. I was wondering if river had decent power? I say yes due to the shape of the threads. I was also wondering, which energy core is the best for power and which ones are best for speed? I have and idea of soaring, doom and venom being good for balance.
You can go to the beywheelz community to find that. I posted a top tier list. I need to update it, but its pretty much what you need. Also, i have river, but its in storage. From my limited testing with it, i found it wasn't to good. But i could be wrong.
I was thinking about the metagame, speed types would be dominat cause they'd win the race and stunt part of the battle If there should be a metagame, one blader can b lock the other's bey from going to the other end like in the show when jin faced sho in a race battle
The stunt battle isn't really an organized playing method.
(Dec. 17, 2012  10:48 PM)Curious George Wrote: The stunt battle isn't really an organized playing method.
So stunt battles out of the equation?
Well it doesnt really show much about the wheelz's performance. But we dont have an actual metagame so i dont know.
Guys, I don't see why this is still being discussed in this thread when Insomniac went made an entire forum for discussion on a wheelz metagame ...
Im on the forum a lot and there arent that many posts there. So when people ask something here, i answer it here. But yah, i agree with you Tri.
Can somebody do a test on the speed gain of toxic? I read that toxic gains speed as the bey is spinning.
This is the Beywheelz General Discussion thread to discuss the toyline; radical meta game related ideas can go on the forum, yes. I will update this thread's OP to reflect that soon enough.
can anyone suggest a customization
i have only 2 beys

DOOM FIRE DRAGO
&
SOARING WING PEGASUS
You can go to the community and ask it there.
wow beywheelz sounds fun
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: wow beywheelz sounds fun

Plz don’t necropost
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: wow beywheelz sounds fun

Plz don’t necropost

what does that mean?
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Plz don’t necropost

what does that mean?

Posting on old threads. This thread’s last post was 2013.
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: what does that mean?

Posting on old threads. This thread’s last post was 2013.

oh ok srry