Beytuber world championship

Bonjour, I am the french youtuber "DRACOLIGHT" as you know, in addition to creating a great arena for the competition on another subject I am in collaboration with the organization of the beyblade world championship (kidexpo paris in november) 
of our application which has been approved by hasbro we try to set up during the championship full of small tournaments but above all a big exibition competition with world internet personalities of the beyblade, 
more than 50 000 subscribers would be good, we know that zankye will come but we would like more participants: jojo, bzk, illinuc, dragogalaxy, ... DREAM: BBG. 

If you are a beytuber come in private

It is true that the competition is really to criticize: the age limit, young players rarely speak of strategies when we interogate, obligation to use hasbro .. but here in France we are left a little power during a highly publicized event must be enjoyed. 
(the videos will certainly be produced and distributed by beyblade france or beyblade internationnal but we can negotiate the rights of these for your channels of course)
We are very exiting to meet you
Hey Light, what are the dates for this tournament? November 2nd? November 3rd?
We think do that The sunday (day after the kid competition)
Salut light est ce que les chouzetzu sont autorisés au mondiaux de Beyblade
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:56 PM)Tenkai Wrote: Salut lumière est ce que les chouzetzu sont autorisés au mondial de Beyblade

Only hasbro product i said ? but to the fun beyplace you can play with all beyblade you want
Would I be good to go if not then what would be the regulations I am a beytuber here is my channel ps very little subs but I am well known and popular at tournaments I don’t go down without a fight

And your channel is great dracolight
I think most beytubers spent their money on the Beytuber Brawl that happened back in June. I can't afford another trip, let alone an international one.
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)Kevo Wrote: I think most beytubers spent their money on the Beytuber Brawl that happened back in June. I can't afford another trip, let alone an international one.

if it’s hasbro only
i might set up a gofundme that pays beytubers NOT to go, lol

jk of course, but wow does that seriously put a damper on things from the serious beyblade fan perspective....
@[Light l] I would like to come but I only have 14k subscribers and not 50k. Can I still enter the BeyTuber tournament? By the way, I'm from Germany and on YouTube I'm known as Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader].
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[Light l] I would like to come but I only have 14k subscribers and not 50k. Can I still enter the BeyTuber tournament? By the way, I'm from Germany and on YouTube I'm known as Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader].

If you come in Paris I will force Light L to let you participate Smile (He is a friend, we met several times)
I hope to see to in Paris at the World Championship
(Aug. 10, 2018  7:24 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[Light l] I would like to come but I only have 14k subscribers and not 50k. Can I still enter the BeyTuber tournament? By the way, I'm from Germany and on YouTube I'm known as Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader].

If you come in Paris I will force Light L to let you participate Smile (He is a friend, we met several times)
I hope to see to in Paris at the World Championship

If I go to Paris, @[DraconicArt] will most likely come with me. He's my best friend and he often joins me in our videos. We are Germany's Dynamic BeyDuo. Smile
Yes great i know you, if the competition is done that will be the 3 november (because zankye is only present on saturday) anyone have contact with jojo or bbg?
If you want and if Hasbro allows it, I can bring my Real Life Anime Rail Rush Stadium. Smile Here's a small clip of it.
I will speak about the customs stadium but i don't know if they want, what day you will be here? Great pleasure to meet and battle you
(And please in private: your name, age, sexe and youtube channel)
@[Light l] @[originalzankye] It's official. I will go to Paris on November 3rd and join the BeyTuber World Championship. I can't wait to meet you in person. :D Sadly @[DraconicArt] won't come with me because he's very buisy with school at the moment. I hope that's ok. But I have three more questions I would like to ask.
1. Can @[Falco276] aka. Falco2762 on YouTube also join the competition? She is the biggest BeyTuber from Switzerland and currently has about 10k subscribers.
2. Can we also use Takara Tomy Beys and equipment or only Hasbro products? I have almost no competitive parts or working launchers from Hasbro and almost all of my Beys are from Takara Tomy.
3. Do you know how many people will attend in the BeyTuber world championship? :)

Sincerely, TL14
(Sep. 19, 2018  8:14 AM)TL14 Wrote: Hy, sorry for your friend
I have to contact this beytuber
The wordchampionship is a marketing event before all, sponsor hasbro so only the hasbro materiel is allowed.
We can use all hasbro beys releases so far compare to the national champions

@[Light l] @[originalzankye] It's official. I will go to Paris on November 3rd and join the BeyTuber World Championship. I can't wait to meet you in person. Grin Sadly @[DraconicArt] won't come with me because he's very buisy with school at the moment. I hope that's ok. But I have three more questions I would like to ask.
1. Can @[Falco276] aka. Falco2762 on YouTube also join the competition? She is the biggest BeyTuber from Switzerland and currently has about 10k subscribers.
2. Can we also use Takara Tomy Beys and equipment or only Hasbro products? I have almost no competitive parts or working launchers from Hasbro and almost all of my Beys are from Takara Tomy.
3. Do you know how many people will attend in the BeyTuber world championship? Smile

Sincerely, TL14
The beytuber championship will be friday 2 november
@ Light I

Hello, I'm Switzerland's only Beytuber with 9.5k subscribers.
As TL14 mentioned me above your reply, I'm willing to attend the 2018 Beytuber World Championship, officially representing Switzerland. I currently own a wide variety of Hasbro Burst Beys and already have 3 combos I'm willing to bring along and compete in the tournament.
Before I attend the tournament, do I need a regestriration in regards of signing up for the rosters at the tourney? I don't want to show up with out any proof that I am officially entered. Can you please provide any details about regestering or is it possible I can be a follow up participant in regards of TL14? I'm a very close friend of his.
(Aug. 13, 2018  10:27 AM)Light l Wrote: Yes great i know you, if the competition is done that will be the 3 november (because zankye is only present on saturday) anyone have contact with jojo or bbg?

(Sep. 20, 2018  4:08 PM)Light l Wrote: The beytuber championship will be friday 2 november

Will it be on November 2nd or November 3rd? I can only come on Saturday, November 3rd.
You have your pass at your youtube name, the beytuber wchampion is the friday 2 november to 14h. Sorry the world have a very big programme
What language you speak? Litlle french and english?
(Sep. 27, 2018  11:31 AM)Light l Wrote: You have your pass at your youtube name, the beytuber wchampion is the friday 2 november to 14h. Sorry the world have a very big programme
What language you speak? Litlle french and english?

So if I understood that right, I now have a pass at my YT name? Or do I still have to get a pass myself. I will tell you within this week if I can make it to the championship. The problem is that my parents may not get a day off from work on Thursday and we've booked the hotel for the Nov 2nd and Nov 3rd, so we'll have to see if we can get a hotel one day prior. I'll do my best to get a hotel room for November 1st as well. I don't speak French but I am fluent in German and English.
Dracolight I may not be able to make it because I spent most of my money on the beytuber brawl and I flunked the USA qulafiers but I got 6th place hope to meet you and all the other beytubers have a nice time btw here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUn403H...JajJWjRbuQ I haven’t been doin a lot of beyblades stuff because of school and the lack of friends in my area but I am going to a Philly tournament soon bets wishes Hyper xeno

(Sep. 26, 2018  11:55 AM)YouTL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  10:27 AM)Light l Wrote: Yes great i know you, if the competition is done that will be the 3 november (because zankye is only present on saturday) anyone have contact with jojo or bbg?

(Sep. 20, 2018  4:08 PM)Light l Wrote: The beytuber championship will be friday 2 november

Will it be on November 2nd or November 3rd? I can only come on Saturday, November 3rd.

I will contact jojo_jopt and blastzonekid
@[Light l] So if I understood that right, I now have a pass at my YT name? Or do I still have to get a pass myself? I will be able to come to the BeyTuber Championship. We will drive early so we will be there in time. Also, who will the other participants be, if I may ask?
Yes you and falco have a hasbro press pass
5 French beytuber /me/tsuna/pega/ryuk/storm
1 maybe zankye because he will be present onmy the saturday 3)
2maybe bbg (too not very sure)
1 falco if he can
(Sep. 29, 2018  11:48 PM)Light l Wrote: Yes you and falco have a hasbro press pass
5 French beytuber /me/tsuna/pega/ryuk/storm
1 maybe zankye because he will be present onmy the saturday 3)
2maybe bbg (too not very sure)
1 falco if he can

If BBG come that would be a dream come true. Grin Also, how can I obtain the pass?