Beytuber world championship

I'm sorry if this counts as double posting but I would really like to talk about this. I might get criticized by some, but I really like Hasbro Beyblade Burst, at least Evolution and possibly Turbo. I think the start wasn't the best because of saving costs and unique colors but I think with Burst Evolution Hasbro did a fantastic job. I'm glad that I can be part of something like the BeyTuber World Championship. This is litterally a dream come true. I think I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I beleive most of you agree that a metagame with many different combos is better than just all people spamming the same combo over and over again. It just ruins the fun for all Bladers. I think it was right that Hasbro banned Garuda G3, but now most people are spamming Spryzen Requiem S3 with Bearing over and over again and I think that will be a big bummer at the Beyblade Burst World Championship. We can't change Hasbros rules but I would like to ask if others think the same as me and want to not use Spryzen Requiem S3 and instead use something else at the BeyTuber World Championship. Please don't get me wrong. I have SrS3.0B.Br myself and I think it just kills the fun of the game. Everyone just using the same combo over and over again just ruins the fun and the point of Beyblade: making different Beys to defeat your opponent in an exciting beybattle. Maybe some of you agree and we could make a deal that nobody of us that participate in the BeyTuber World Championship uses S3. I think that would make it more fun and exciting for everyone. I thank you for reading through all of this. As I said, this is just an idea and I can't change the rules. I would just like that everyone has fun and because we will all remember this day for a long time. I hope you understand. I wish all of you a good day/night and god bless! Smile

Sincerely, TL14
I agree, I also think that the world championship will be dominate by every left bey with bearing, I think we will see many Sr+Br, aB+Br, dC+Br and maybe some Wyvron W3 & Fafnir F3, but they will probably loose in the first rounds.
But it will be suicidal to use others combo not based on spin steal & life after death.
But, I don't know the rules for the Beytuber Championship... I hope we will be able to use Takara Tomy beys, maybe Cho-Z and have and better metagame
Edit : Light said few messages before : Hasbro only... FU**
(Oct. 04, 2018  7:17 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: I agree, I also think that the world championship will be dominate by every left bey with bearing, I think we will see many Sr+Br, aB+Br, dC+Br and maybe some Wyvron W3 & Fafnir F3, but they will probably loose in the first rounds.
But it will be suicidal to use others combo not based on spin steal & life after death.
But, I don't know the rules for the Beytuber Championship... I hope we will be able to use Takara Tomy beys, maybe Cho-Z and have and better metagame
Edit : Light said few messages before : Hasbro only... FU**

We can't change Hasbro's rules and I'm almost 100% certain, they won't change the rules now. But we can only use a part once in our 3-Bey Deck so that should help a little bit. However, since we know all of the participants of the BeyTuber World Championship, we could make a promise to each other to not use Sr, since that thing would just ruin every fun aspect of the tournament. Since you probably have contact to @[Light l], could you contact him and ask him about this?
Sincerely, TL14
BUMP @[Light l] @[Ryuk_Shinigami] Are there any updates on the Spryzen Requiem situation?
I'm super excited for the BeyTuber World Championship. It will be super awesome. Grin

So if I understood that right, the bladers that participate in the BeyTuber World Championship are DracoLight, Storm, Ryuk, Tsuna, Pega, Falco2762 and me (Possibly Zankye and BBG, too), right? Or are there any updates? Will we play single elimination or round robin?
BEYTUBER CHALLENGE - KID EXPO PARIS NOV 2ND 2018

1st Place - TurboLibra14 - Combo  Balkesh B3 Zero Bump Bearing
2nd Place -   Zankye - Combo  - Spriggan Requiem S3 -Zero Bump Atomic
3rd Place  - Ryuk Shinigami - Combo - Spriggan Requiem S3 Zero Bearing
@[originalzankye] I used Arc Balkesh 0-Bump Bearing. Smile