Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests!

(May. 08, 2013  11:55 PM)Time Wrote: This is great news, at long last. Will credits be distributed along the same timeframe?

Credits have remained intact, so we will obviously not redistribute the Credits for past tournaments. However, yes, once we start processing the events that have happened since we stopped for the Beypoint System's renovation, we will give both their Credits and Faces in due time. Most of the latest tournaments have seen their Credits distributed already though; check the Beypoint Queue list.
Is it still algorithm based or has it switched to substantiated based?
What? We won't be able to change our username? I was planning to change it to GloryWBO!!, hah!
Great news, so glad to hear it! Adds to the amount of awesomeness of BeyDays2013..!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great! Smile I wonder how many points I have... Tongue_out
My Beyrank will probably be at like 8,000, I suck at this game Unhappy

Can't wait to see who will be the #1 blader, I'm guessing it's Kei, or like Dark_Mousy or something?
(May. 10, 2013  6:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: My Beyrank will probably be at like 8,000, I suck at this game Unhappy

Can't wait to see who will be the #1 blader, I'm guessing it's Kei, or like Dark_Mousy or something?

I think ill be in top 5. But right now my money is on Kei or Hell Kid or Arupaeo for 1st. My exact guess will be:

1. Kei
2. Arupaeo
3. Hell Kid
4. Dark_Mousy
5. Blitz
I hope I'm in the top 20!
(May. 10, 2013  7:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 1. Kei
2. Arupaeo
3. Hell Kid
4. Dark_Mousy
5. Blitz

This is a pretty obvious list haha, although I'm not sure about being #1 myself, or of Blitz being in the top five (sorry, Blitz!). There will be some new faces near the top, I think.
*cough* Luck for #1 *cough*
I can't wait to find my ranking I've had about 20 battles with 4 loses since the remodling happend
Can't wait to see how the ranking turns out! Hopefully I get a nice rank myself
This seriously great news! But i probably be in the 1000 ranks possibly due to lack of tournys i been lol........
(May. 10, 2013  7:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I think ill be in top 5. But right now my money is on Kei or Hell Kid or Arupaeo for 1st. My exact guess will be:

1. Kei
2. Arupaeo
3. Hell Kid
4. Dark_Mousy
5. Blitz

Thanks so much Kai-V. I'm glad to see that you're doing this for us finally! Don't forget geetster99 in those ranks, DM. He's won tons of tourneys since the points stopped. I've also won 2 tourneys and got 2nd in 2 since the points stopped. I hope to see myself, ss1, and billyblast go up in rank. DrPepsidew has also won a few tourneys so maybe he will be top 100 ranked too.
(May. 10, 2013  8:28 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I hope I'm in the top 20!
Same here. We've done really good in tournaments since September.
Any update on how soon?
Geetster99 4 #1 -cough-

I should be around the 50's
I'll be within the top 500 probably so that will be exciting.
Any update as far as how long until completion,
I expect to be between 13 and 18
(May. 15, 2013  3:51 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Any update as far as how long until completion,

There is an issue that our programmer is actively working on. Technically, it is supposed to be simple, but since it requires a lot of memory due to our huge userbase, it is much more complicated.
Hm ... I hope that I get in the top 500.
My previous tournament results were actually pretty decent, so let's hope for the best, eh?
What happened? Everyone's points are back on, but they all say 1000! An it says that nobody has played a match!
That's a good thing!

Just can't wait for it all to be ready!
(May. 18, 2013  6:22 PM)LMAO Wrote: That's a good thing!

It is? Huh... I hope it comes soon! SmileSmileSmile
(May. 18, 2013  6:30 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(May. 18, 2013  6:22 PM)LMAO Wrote: That's a good thing!

It is? Huh... I hope it comes soon! SmileSmileSmile

Yes! You can tell progress is being made!
It's interesting to see the ranks change. I should still be in the top 200 despite the fact that I haven't placed in forever...
i will probably be in the top 50 because i did really good in my recent tournys and placed.