Beyblades-the new official game at my school

It's true,no joke!

I showed some MFBs to the heads of my school for making them a game in my school,and they said it could be part of the after school program.There's even an article about it in the school newspaper now!

I think this is what they call "Awesome".

Your thoughts?
This is really awesome. I wish i had a beyblade after school program when i went.
Great! I love your effort. Suggest WBO to all who comes! Grin
Pics? Vids?
Send them here, and if you can post up what the article says, that would be kool.
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:23 AM)Brimstone Wrote: spam them kids!

Was this really necessary?

Also, is this Tom (Poster of the thread)? You mentioned something to me about this recently
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:23 AM)Brimstone Wrote: spam them kids!

Stop spamming the topic first.

Well anyways, congrats once again. So does everyone need to have their own or are you going to have rentals?
Nice!!!....but now i'm jealous LOL. You should def. try to get as many people from your school into it and tell them about the anime & manga to get them more interested. It's pretty cool what you've done so far already though. Things like this will help to fully bring back beyblade. XD
And spread the word of WBO Wink
Wow, make sure to take some pictures once this gets going Gasp
Wow an after school program? That's great to hear and I hope it goes through!
That's great!
I hope that a lot of people show up.

And be sure to recommend WBO to everyone. Grin
whoah, yea this is what iw ould call awesome XD

make sure to take pics and vids, and invite them here!
Nice to hear man, but do you think the Kids are willing enough to import their own MFB's?
This is Fantastic.
Aim of the WBO and it is really happening ... :0
cool
You're lucky you have such an accepting school that isn't full of tools that will just call anything besides football or soccer "gay" or "for babies".
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:42 AM)Mankster Wrote: You're lucky you have such an accepting school that isn't full of tools that will just call anything besides football or soccer "gay" or "for babies".

i'd have a hard time refuting that beyblade is for kids tbh
Wow that's awesome. Grin How old are you btw?
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:42 AM)Mankster Wrote: You're lucky you have such an accepting school that isn't full of tools that will just call anything besides football or soccer "gay" or "for babies".

i'd have a hard time refuting that beyblade is for kids tbh

Do you know why? Because it is. However, we as a Older Generation do know how to do Sliding Shoot and all sorts of things. I could say Yu-Gi-Oh! is for kids - it is. But older people play it to and thats cool. If anyone says that to you then there is no point knowing them. People have to be accepting of your hobbies.
that is so cool man i wish i went to your school
(Jan. 22, 2009  6:05 PM)Giga Wrote: Do you know why? Because it is. However, we as a Older Generation do know how to do Sliding Shoot and all sorts of things. I could say Yu-Gi-Oh! is for kids - it is. But older people play it to and thats cool. If anyone says that to you then there is no point knowing them. People have to be accepting of your hobbies.

they really don't, there's tons of things other people do that i'm not accepting of. it's fine to not accept something as long as you're not being cruel
Wow that's so awesome I wish my school was like that.