Beyblade vs B-Daman

drager metal slicer Wrote:it has good control and i think power?

death gargoyle ms is a good beyblade it move fast and have good power
Ryuki Wrote:
drager metal slicer Wrote:it has good control and i think power?

Care to elaborate?

Control is nothing but a term used to describe the fact that you can hold the B-Daman in a stable manner. So disregard any mention of "Control" being a Type category.

The attachment it comes with that hooks onto the front of the "belly" (where the marbles are shot out of) compresses the Hold Parts (usually the red/yellow ring) even more, allowing a more powerful shot. However I do not have a Samurai Phoenix. It's from the Zero series, I think, so I don't really bother buying.

Some B-Daman models have this sort of attachment.
i played bdaman until they stopped selling themm but i always liked beyblade more beyblades r easier to deal with once i put all my bdaballs in a stadium and spun my Dragoon V ya i shouldnt have held my head close to the stadium (ouch) it slung my bdaballs everyhwhere >:3
I'm assuming you use the plastic ones and not the glass balls.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I'm assuming you use the plastic ones and not the glass balls.
it was a mixture of glass and plastic
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I'm assuming you use the plastic ones and not the glass balls.
it was a mixture of glass and plastic
i prefor beyblade i did like battle b-dame for alittle bit and than i just thought im not letting b-day take over me cuz i still liked beyblade when battle b-daman was annouce so its boreing
Beyblade is a lot better than B-Daman, Beyblade FTW Tongue_out
Locking this now, this was old and, well, done with. Uncertain