Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

I'd like to see a slash 160 it would combine the blades of slash riger ms's ar make it extend out to the size of a metal wheel/chromewheel and destroy sa165! Also maybe a metal weight rubber flat with a metal core inside of rubber flat.

I wouldn't hate to see a multidirectional chrome wheel.
(Aug. 11, 2013  12:38 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Why only synchrom?

I assume that if heavy beys tip over, it will spring In to left spin.
(Aug. 11, 2013  12:12 AM)Tri Wrote: How the hello kitty do you think EDS has anti-attack?! Haha.

I'd like to see a Circle Giga Flat. It's be just like Giga flat except its have that circular disk. I thi k it'd be pretty good and just a fun part to have.

Circle Giga Flat FTW! Awesome Tornado Stalling and then combined with F230?! That is top tier potential right there! Striker Phantom Awesome thinking, although... it would lose Stamina because of E230, and then it would be unbalanced.
OwnageDerp, you do realize that might be illigal? Lol, but it would have some problems if there is no free spinning, when ot topples over, unless not on a CF/GCF/ CGF(awesome tip =D), it will have no spin left, and I dont think rewinding would work... Its just my opinion.
@kyler_tehbest S160 hmm... Id like to see this with RF in a Zero G Stadium with Wyvang, pire destruction <3 XD, also, Multidirectional Chrome Wheels would be frikin awesome... if they arent light like Vari, I think MWRF wouldnt work because of the weight inside RF, it would slow down too much.
QH 200:
Quadruple Height 200.
It would be the upgrade of TH170.
I don't think I must explain more, fellas.

(Aug. 11, 2013  12:41 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I'd like to see a slash 160 it would combine the blades of slash riger ms's ar make it extend out to the size of a metal wheel/chromewheel and destroy sa165! Also maybe a metal weight rubber flat with a metal core inside of rubber flat.

I wouldn't hate to see a multidirectional chrome wheel.

A multidirectional is not a bad idea. It better be good though.
G:D is a stamina bottom that can be related to a counter B:D. the tip on G:D is not free spinning, and its inner disk spins independently, so it has "double rotation", thus have the ability to slow down and increase speed, only until the inner disk stops spinning.

In the middle of the wd shaped tip is a button, used to activate the G:D. simply, just rotate the center of the tip and it will lock when fully winded. then, once you launch the bey, the tip will push down, thus activating the inner disk gimmick. after it is fully released, the center of the tip will stop spinning, however, the internal disk will continue to remain spinning.

The internal disk is heavier than the rest of the 4D bottom, as it is metal. the rest of the 4D bottom is plastic.

The shell is plastic, and mainly looks like a gyroscope. However, near the bottom of the internal disk is cased, as the mechanics are located there.

G:D would be the tip of the possible Zero-G bey Gladiator Hydra G:D.
I would like to see a track or tip with a spring mechanism so that if it's hit hard enough it jumps up and lands on top of the opposing bey and i'm pretty sure every one wants this ll4 it would be like ll2 but it would have the same amount as a beylauncher and like the beylauncher lr you can make it launch lefts spin beys or right spin beys it would be the most popular launcher and the most comepetive launcher ever
how about a TH250? Changes from 130 to 160 to 250
Would that even be possible? Haha? That seems cool, but those specific height changes seen unlikely.
yeah right!! that would be cool
It says what parts you want to see. I'd want DConfused-Delta Survive. It would change from MS SB and S.
what about alpha drive? the tips on alpha drive are fs, wb, and cs. see a trend between the tips?
or all rubber: RB RF RS or all metal MB MF and MS
Those ideas sound awesome!!Grin
hey thank you I'd like to see a return of cyber dragoon or trygle. Why? there is one thing they have in common... The instant height change! when a bey hits it it immediately extends to a higher height!!
A full metal track (low height to prevent it from being too heavy) would be cool. Then you could make a full metal bey with Synchrome, a MSF, the metal track (let's say M100), and a MF bottom.
That would slow the bey down too much... unless youre talking about MBD145/ME230, then thatd be awesome!
@Sorablader That would be way, way too unbalanced.
That would be awesome! And extremely heavy! It would probably get banned, but it would still be an awesome part!
I want a whole reverse zero g set! like phoenic backwards like when synchromed with a normal phoenic a super heavy blitz!
or metal element wheels
Ah, a metal Thief would probably be amazing. I couldn't imagine other metalized Crystal Wheels finding much use, though.
I think Metal Wide Giga/Extreme flat would be cool, it would have a lot of stamina.
(Aug. 19, 2013  1:34 AM)AZL Wrote: I think Metal Wide Giga/Extreme flat would be cool, it would have a lot of stamina.
MCF
metal circle flat!
(Aug. 14, 2013  3:56 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: hey thank you I'd like to see a return of cyber dragoon or trygle. Why? there is one thing they have in common... The instant height change! when a bey hits it it immediately extends to a higher height!!

When I read this, I thought you were talking about Pegasus Jumper...
(Aug. 13, 2013  10:12 PM)Lazer Wrote: I would like to see a track or tip with a spring mechanism so that if it's hit hard enough it jumps up and lands on top of the opposing bey and i'm pretty sure every one wants this ll4 it would be like ll2 but it would have the same amount as a beylauncher and like the beylauncher lr you can make it launch lefts spin beys or right spin beys it would be the most popular launcher and the most comepetive launcher ever
any one like my Ideas? also i`ve got onother one a performance tip that swicthed to rdf/rb when it gets hits hard to r2f when hit soft and would go into a flower pattern and when hit super soft by a small barrage attack it would switch to wd/ewd
How would that happen? Smile can you draw a diagram?