Beyblade mouldmaking ?

I was just wondering why people arent just making silicone moulds of rare beyblades that are hard to find. Id love to have a nice mould of frostic dranzer from an original. It's not particularly hard to make a silicone mould of an orginal. Is there a particular reason why the community hasn't attempted this ?
Using a Bey that wasn't purchased from an official Beyblade distributor is illegal to use in a tournament. For collection purposes I guess you could do that. But wouldn't having an authentic one be way better?
Probably because not everyone has access to that kind of equipment. I would so do that if i could, not sure about anyone else.
Try using Shapeways.com! Smile
Results good-enough to be worth the effort are hard to achieve. It's worth noting that mould making (of any kind really) is a surprisingly messy process. Not as bad as using power tools in your bedroom, perhaps, but I always struggled with stuff like this when I was living in a sharehouse. And let's face it... Most bladers live in sharehouses of one kind or another.

I dreamed of a way I could build or print my own blades without all the... Gooiness.
(Feb. 07, 2017  1:26 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: Using a Bey that wasn't purchased from an official Beyblade distributor is illegal to use in a tournament. For collection purposes I guess you could do that. But wouldn't having an authentic one be way better?

Just adding to that. They are illegal for Testing too