Beyblade memes collection

MWF I am completely sure, bottom text memes are only memes that normies or those that are uncultured people in the meme culture use, it is extremely overused and the meme has died a long time ago

No offence
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:20 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: MWF I am completely sure, bottom text memes are only memes that normies or those that are uncultured people in the meme culture use, it is extremely overused and the meme has died a long time ago

No offence

you have pickle rick as a profile pic jist chill man xD
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:20 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: MWF I am completely sure, bottom text memes are only memes that normies or those that are uncultured people in the meme culture use, it is extremely overused and the meme has died a long time ago

No offence

Well put. I feel that we are on the cusp of a new era in meme history, and we must not let the normie masses hold back the evolution of memery.
That is an ironic joke (to limetka)

Also every time I see a rawr xD randumb I u kno mi lyf I shrivel up inside with cringe

(DarkBlader420) I totally agree with you on this statement, memes are supposed to be enjoyed, be unique and entertaining, not overused, dead and bland
(Jan. 21, 2018  9:14 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: memes are supposed to be enjoyed, be unique and entertaining, not overused, dead and bland

well said, person who has a pickle rick profile picture

/sarcasm
"Smile"
"Sweet"
"Sister"
"Sadistic"
"Suprise"
"Service"
Shu as spriggan breaks: SPRIGGAN!

Kinetic!
Kinetic!
Kinectic!
San-SAYTOOMB

Here's one of my best memes

The English dub main theme/s

Here's another
Hasbro's spelling  
(Krusher Doomscizor) *gags*
there are two reason why I didn’t change my profile pic 1. I’m Lazy 2. I Have other stuff to do than change my avatar. Also I fixed it for you since I had time today

No offence

Dude why are you so hurt by a meme? If you don't like it then move on. This is a "meme" thread, not a meme critics thread. And the whole normies thing, are you saying that you're not normal? Cos we are all humans so im pretty sure you're as normal as everyone else here.
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:09 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:

No offence

Dude why are you so hurt by a meme? If you don't like it then move on. This is a "meme" thread, not a meme critics thread. And the whole normies thing, are you saying that you're not normal? Cos we are all humans so im pretty sure you're as normal as everyone else here.

Did you assume I'm a human, People like you digust me
(K1D) This is actually comedy gold

Also YBlader1, I will stop if it makes you happy, I’ll let everyone post their memes and just leave it at that

Off to 4-chan I guess
(Jan. 23, 2018  9:06 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: (K1D) This is actually comedy gold

Also YBlader1, I will stop if it makes you happy, I’ll let everyone post their memes and just leave it at that

Off to 4-chan I guess

Don't ya mean comedy gold edition spriggan requim?
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:09 PM)You Yblader1 Wrote:

No offence

A normie is someone who pretty much knows nothing about memes whatsoever and only uses them to be all “rad” and “hip” with the kids.
No need to beat a dead horse, our little row is over, everyone can just post memes on this thread now because we don’t want to get off topic
(Jan. 22, 2018  9:33 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:09 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Dude why are you so hurt by a meme? If you don't like it then move on. This is a "meme" thread, not a meme critics thread. And the whole normies thing, are you saying that you're not normal? Cos we are all humans so im pretty sure you're as normal as everyone else here.

Did you assume I'm a human, People like you digust me

#transgendernonbinaryotherkinattackhelicopterpotatogenderqueertransvestitegenderfluidlivesmatter
Beyblade meme:BERSERKER ROYKTAYVUR
[Image: when-someone-tells-you-that-beyblade-isn...958491.png]
(Jan. 25, 2018  4:46 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: [Image: when-someone-tells-you-that-beyblade-isn...958491.png]

Bevblade isn't a real sport! Were saved!!
(Jan. 25, 2018  4:46 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: [Image: when-someone-tells-you-that-beyblade-isn...958491.png]
That's a really good one!
https://imgur.com/a/ZtK96 my first beyblade meme
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:49 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/ZtK96 my first beyblade meme

true........true.........lol
[Image: Screenshot_58.png]

For that stadium lol?
it's a Hasbro stadium... They are bad...
I bought it in 2011 for 15-20$ ?
(Jan. 26, 2018  9:37 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_58.png]

For that stadium lol?