Beyblade jokes

(Jul. 25, 2019  1:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  1:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, Lord Spriggan is on the way. Too bad they gave Shu the boot. Oh Lord, that's going to be a dilemma.
Aaaaah! My brain cells are rapidly deteriorating! The punny jokes are killing me!

(Jul. 25, 2019  12:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "I'm Red Eye. I'm super cool and Emo. My hair is amazing. My bey lost to Lui twice in a row, and I got betrayed by my own Beyblade. I willingly went to a torture facility and ripped apart my friend's puppet. I regret nothing" I had to. I'm sorry XD
3 words. Wyvern Heavy Yielding (W.H.Y) Why?
Red Eye: "Because I don't feel so good"
(Jul. 25, 2019  2:50 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  1:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Aaaaah! My brain cells are rapidly deteriorating! The punny jokes are killing me!

3 words. Wyvern Heavy Yielding (W.H.Y) Why?
Red Eye: "Because I don't feel so good"

Thanos snapped Shu out of the series because “Lord, I don’t feel so good
(Jul. 25, 2019  2:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  2:50 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Red Eye: "Because I don't feel so good"

Thanos snapped Shu out of the series because “Lord, I don’t feel so good
No.
Fortnite players: Y’all never say any cool phrases like “Why you bully me?” And all of that good stuff! You only talk about some silly tops!
Bladers: Wyvern Heavy Yielding, Yegdrasil Oval Unite, Baldur Upper Limited Lift Yielding, Minoboros Edge.

Anyone get it?
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fortnite players: Y’all never say any cool phrases like “Why you bully me?” And all of that good stuff! You only talk about some silly tops!
Bladers: Wyvern Heavy Yielding, Yegdrasil Oval Unite, Baldur Upper Limited Lift Yielding, Minoboros Edge.

Anyone get it?

I get it!
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fortnite players: Y’all never say any cool phrases like “Why you bully me?” And all of that good stuff! You only talk about some silly tops!

Anyone get it?
Archer Hercules Heavy Heavy Heavy Heavy!
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:33 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Anyone get it?
Archer Hercules Heavy Heavy Heavy Heavy!

That joke is Evipero. Polish, Impact, Cycle
These jokes are killing me aaa
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:46 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: These jokes are killing me aaa

Me too lol
3 words. Nepstrius.00.Blow

Anyone get it?

Archer Hurcules Atomic Heavy Atomic Heavy Atomic Heavy. Infinity Gen Oval Tripple Infinity Tripple!! Flugal Unite Nine Nine Yeilding!!
(Jul. 25, 2019  9:21 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: 3 words. Nepstrius.00.Blow

Lemme do 1 better than you. neptune.00b.survive
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:14 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  9:21 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: 3 words. Nepstrius.00.Blow

Lemme do 1 better than you. neptune.00b.survive

Lol
What the name of the beyblade game should've been:

Baldur. Edge. Yielding. Baldur. Limited. Assault. Deathscyther. Edge
Horizontal tecnique bladers in public

Random non blader: WATCH OUT! HE HAS A WEAPON!

You: Don't worry! It's just a toy in that looks like a gu..

Suddenly is dragged away by the police
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:19 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Horizontal tecnique bladers in public

That's because they must have used the digital sword launcher......lol (I mean, it looks kinda dangerous to me)
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:19 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Horizontal tecnique bladers in public

That's because they must have used the digital sword launcher......lol (I mean, it looks kinda dangerous to me)

Actually, if you hold the mfb bey pointer grip in a specific way, it looks exactly like a gun
What about the Beyblade gun launcher in MFB? Anyone remember the video BBG did about it XD
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: What about the Beyblade gun launcher in MFB? Anyone remember the video BBG did about it XD

But that was a burst launcher setup
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:11 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: What about the Beyblade gun launcher in MFB? Anyone remember the video BBG did about it XD

But that was a burst launcher setup

No, there was a Beyblade gun launcher video they did a while back. But I do remember the one you're talking about
(Nov. 28, 2018  1:15 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: [Image: 20181128-173758-COLLAGE.jpg]Lol...............
Look same...

DJ - Yeah!
Judgement Joker equals The Joker from Dc Comics but he´s on drugs so he´s spinning around at high speed
How did Ace Dragon get its name?
WHEN DRUM KORYU GETS GOOD GRADES HE NAMED IT "ACE" DRAGON

One featuring non-bladers
Looks at 2d drawing of Beyblade side view
Them: UnDeRpAnTs