Beyblade injuries

Have any of you all been injured or hurt by a beyblade?
They tend to close threads like this fairly quickly.

I did once get hurt by someone else's ripcord, bruised the heck out of one of my fingers.
Surge Xcalibur’s sword is very painful
Yes. Burst is a dangerous game, and light-weight MFB is like juggling chainsaws when you don't have arms. You're going to get hurt.

The full list is a couple of scars, LOTS of bruises, cuts, etc.. I often almost throw out my shoulder when launching(Ripcord launchers are still best). The most unusual(Not even sure if it counts) injury I've gotten is from when I beat a kid in elementary so he launched his bey at me. It hurt like HELL. Also, if you rip a proto launcher w/ nothing on it and apply it anywhere, it burns a lot.
I bruised myself several times trying to stop heavier Metal Saga beys. Those things had way too much kinetic energy to them man.

Mostly though, my injuries have been from dealing with small handles launchers like the Hasbro light launchers of the Metal Saga or the TT Light Launchers from the start of Burst. I couldn't really battle with Burst beys for very long until the Sword Launcher came around, as well as the Long Light Launcher just because my hand would get so beaten up and sore holding those little loops.
Well... My friend is one of those guys that launches like xhaka, full swing. Sometimes it lands somewhere veeeeeeeeeery painful.
My strong launcher keeps hitting my arm but I've recently gained control over it XD
My stadium clips made a cut on my both hands
(Apr. 26, 2019  2:57 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Well... My friend is one of those guys that launches like xhaka, full swing. Sometimes it lands somewhere veeeeeeeeeery painful.

Never hurt myself like this, but I have hit both my brother and one of my cats with the ripcord by launching really aggressively like this.
(Apr. 26, 2019  12:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  2:57 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Well... My friend is one of those guys that launches like xhaka, full swing. Sometimes it lands somewhere veeeeeeeeeery painful.

Never hurt myself like this, but I have hit both my brother and one of my cats with the ripcord by launching really aggressively like this.

Oho, I will be darned if you thought it was a ripcord. Sr.0V.Ds.
I once used Surge Xcalius to fight against Raging Roktavor and it didn't go well. Xcalius legit chucked Roktavor against the stadium wall, so it flew over, bursted and the layer hit just under my right eye. I have a mark where it hit me.
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:54 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Oho, I will be darned if you thought it was a ripcord. Sr.0V.Ds.

Eh, I see where I flubbed my post. You were talking about his super hard "full-swing" launches, so I kinda brought up how I've hit both a sibling and a cat doing that sort of super hard launching style. Didn't quite mean to insinuate that you were whapping people with ripcords. Guess my transition wasn't quite smooth enough.
(Apr. 26, 2019  10:07 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:54 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Oho, I will be darned if you thought it was a ripcord. Sr.0V.Ds.

Eh, I see where I flubbed my post. You were talking about his super hard "full-swing" launches, so I kinda brought up how I've hit both a sibling and a cat doing that sort of super hard launching style. Didn't quite mean to insinuate that you were whapping people with ripcords. Guess my transition wasn't quite smooth enough.

Oh ok got it now...
L3 cut my middle finger,V3 cut my pinky and my string launcher sliced a piece of my skin
I get hit in the wrist all the time whenever I pull my string launcher.
I launch really hard, so sometimes I smack my fingers into a wall. Or something metal
The hasbro dual strike launcher handle is very sharp and has a tendency to slam into fingers on its way back.
Revive Phoenix's armor has shredded my fingers a couple times.
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I launch really hard, so sometimes I smack my fingers into a wall. Or something metal

For me it's usually a laundry basket of all things. Someone keeps moving it over closer to my stadium and I somehow keep missing that it's there.
Alright, I've got more

The Hasbro(and really all brands) string launchers tend to snap my knuckles when I let go. Also, whenever I launch in a tight space(i.e., my room), I have to be VERY careful not to hit my hand on the corner of my deck(very sharp, tends to numb my hand for a good 5 minutes).
I was battling at a Beyblade event at my local Toys R Us, and as I launched, this kid walked right behind me, and I ended up elbowing him in the face. I felt like the worst person in the world. To be fair though, the Toys R Us had no idea what they were doing and set up the table with the stadium right in the middle of the walkway.
When you are blading with the homies and one of them whips you with the ripcord when they launch
(May. 04, 2019  2:10 AM)bladekid Wrote: When you are blading with the homies and one of them whips you with the ripcord when they launch

Literally this today, plus when you all rip at the same time and you get elbowed near your crotch since your other friend is kneeling/sitting in order to launch.
Yea, I thought it was a good idea to pick up hell kerbecs after I launched it with a left spin ripcord. I got a nicely sized cut on my pinkie finger