Beyblade burst app (Hasbro)

I'm wondering why Noctemis N3's avatar looks completely different than it's avatar in the anime. For Hasbro trying to be more anime accurate, this is very weird. It's avatar is like a dragon that looks similar to Satomb's avatar, so why change it to a horned guy in armor with big hammers? What will kids think that watch the anime and play the app?  Not to mention, why is N3's center plastic purple in the app, and why doesn't it's layers switch strike ability work? And why give it 2 instead of 3 Hit?
(Apr. 14, 2018  12:38 AM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: I'm wondering why Noctemis N3's avatar looks completely different than it's avatar in the anime. For Hasbro trying to be more anime accurate, this is very weird. It's avatar is like a dragon that looks similar to Satomb's avatar, so why change it to a horned guy in armor with big hammers? What will kids think that watch the anime and play the app?  Not to mention, why is N3's center plastic purple in the app, and why doesn't it's layers switch strike ability work? And why give it 2 instead of 3 Hit?

the app's tN avatar is the same as the Arcade avatar,they only changed it in the anime because...I don't know why

EDIT: also,tN in the app is the same color as the RLC version
How to make your attacks blindingly fast. Enjoy
Also, the newly implemented Luinor L3 (Nightmare Longinus) can have discs, but only with rip-fire tips in the app.
Hello guys, My username is WickedForce2664. i have more than 30 beys and i am level 14
Add me. I just started yesterday but with so many scannable beyblades I have already gotten to level 30. Will be level 99 in no time. Username is superfury4408
So I was wondering what do u guys think of Beyblade Burst mobile also it would be cool if there were mobile tournaments people could use discord and other stuff like that and I really just want to make the mobile seen  competitive that’s it I hope u all have a blademazing day and year
Are you swift on discord
can we get it for the nintendo switch?
No I am not swift
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:36 PM)Davis05 Wrote: can we get it for the nintendo switch?

It's free on iOS and Android.
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

FortNite Paladins Arena of Valor are free on it so why can't this one?
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:47 AM)Davis05 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's free on iOS and Android.

FortNite Paladins Arena of Valor are free on it so why can't this one?

It's not on the Switch
Ik right dude
My thoughts are simple: good frame rate, good app. But jokes aside it is actually quite fun and you can make the game feel diverse so frankly speaking, I like it.
My only HATE is : Why is Treptune so OP ??? ( Its special move )
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Yeah but the problem is that it’s not available in some countries like mine but I got it on my android phone but I recently switched so I can’t get APK files or anything.
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's free on iOS and Android.

Yeah but the problem is that it’s not available in some countries like mine but I got it on my android phone but I recently switched so I can’t get APK files or anything.

Try APK Pure : https://apkpure.com/beyblade-burst-app/c...enterprise
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah but the problem is that it’s not available in some countries like mine but I got it on my android phone but I recently switched so I can’t get APK files or anything.

Try APK Pure : https://apkpure.com/beyblade-burst-app/c...enterprise

I mean I switched to iOS... So I can't use APKs from anywhere.
Hello everyone my user name is Superior Beast 4476 please add me to your app also if you ever want to battle me pm me or just ask me here.
Mine is swift flame 2236
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:17 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Hello everyone my user name is Superior Beast 4476 please add me to your app also if you ever want to battle me pm me or just ask me here.

I sent a request.
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:41 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Mine is swift flame 2236
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:17 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Hello everyone my user name is Superior Beast 4476 please add me to your app also if you ever want to battle me pm me or just ask me here.

I sent a request.
Cool thanks do you want to battle me on there.
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:43 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:41 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Mine is swift flame 2236

I sent a request.
Cool thanks do you want to battle me on there.

Sure
Mine is RedPhoenix7097
Will anyone join me

I we get some members we can conduct a tournament and decide the big 5
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:00 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Mine is RedPhoenix7097
Will anyone join me

I we get some members we can conduct a tournament and decide the big 5
I will battle you