Beyblade burst app (Hasbro)

(Nov. 11, 2018  3:45 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My app mess3 up rn it was kD vs wV, wV went in slingshock whilst it bursted it was weird

Will you accept my invite?
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:45 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My app mess3 up rn it was kD vs wV, wV went in slingshock whilst it bursted it was weird

Same here it happened to me
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:

Same here it happened to me
Do you want to try to battle again?
Yeah
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:55 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Same here it happened to me
Do you want to try to battle again?
Yep
Bring it on
Any one want to battle my is Superior Beast 4476?
Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
(Nov. 16, 2018  8:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  8:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?

Oof, I already tried that. Maybe I just need a new iPad, since the one I use lags a lot...
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

Will some one battle me?
I will
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:58 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?
I will

Yes! Lets do it
I haven't played in a while, can anyone tell me how the Slingshock gimmick works in the game?
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)Armor Wrote: I haven't played in a while, can anyone tell me how the Slingshock gimmick works in the game?
First at a hit, you have to tap the screen more than your opponent bey, then Slingshock gimmick awaken,
The slingshock gimmick makes you go by the rings of the slickshock stadium which makes the avatar attack recharge.

(Nov. 18, 2018  7:43 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Do any one want to battle battle

Hey Jman I have send you a request I am Darkpheonix12518
(Nov. 19, 2018  1:04 PM)Monsterblader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)Armor Wrote: I haven't played in a while, can anyone tell me how the Slingshock gimmick works in the game?
First at a hit, you have to tap the screen more than your opponent bey, then Slingshock gimmick awaken,
The slingshock gimmick makes you go by the rings of the slickshock stadium which makes the avatar attack recharge.

(Nov. 18, 2018  7:43 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Do any one want to battle battle

Hey Jman I have send you a request I am Darkpheonix12518

Okay cool do you want to battle.
(Dec. 01, 2018  11:14 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Any one want to battle?

me

EpicDragon 12288
(Dec. 01, 2018  11:20 PM)enderdude2.0 Wrote:

me

EpicDragon 12288

Okay cool

(Dec. 01, 2018  11:20 PM)enderdude2.0 Wrote:

me

EpicDragon 12288

I sent you a request
Edit Reason: Removed content related to a community conduct violation and PMed user informing them. -->
In the BeyBlade Burst app, when you find an opponent you would like to battle more, use a screen shot at the 1st battle screen to save their name and look it up later. This is how I have over 80 "Friends" to battle!

Also, there's a Wiki page with almost every QR Code you could ever need here (100s, including launchers, stadiums, and accessories): https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...p_QR_Codes

Use YouTube, there's TONS of specialty groups of codes... Want 9 all gold beyblades? There's a video for that, want only the new releases? There's a video for that too....

Obviously, don't look up videos and the WIKI with your phone/tablet, you'll need that to scan the codes... Look it up on your laptop, dad's phone, TV, etc, and be ready to scan!

Scan a bunch of your favorite codes, do your Avatar tracks every morning and every night, and you'll be a high level BeyMaster quick!

Then mix and match your favorite combo of parts. Rarely does a stock beyblade come battle worthy, change out the parts for High Defense and High Attack. The other categories don't matter.

Then, BATTLE ME! MightyPhoenix5228
los angeles or new York tourneys this weekend
(Dec. 11, 2018  10:50 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: los angeles or new York tourneys this weekend

I am Superior Beast 4476 want to battle?