Beyblade Wiki merge: Articles that can be copy-pasted directly on the Beyblade Wiki

Definitely, at least whenever I do something I edit the first post, and once in a while I encounter something that was already done so I strike that as well. There is no better surprise than stumbling on completed tasks and 'having' to move on to a second letter you were not planning on merging hah.
So far, finished Death Gargoyle MS, Death Gargoyle MS/fr, Dark Bull H145SD/it, Death Driger and Death Driger (Italiano). Will definitely finish a lot more soon. Smile
So far, finished/edited:
- Death Gargoyle MS (Italiano)
- Draciel F
- Draciel MS/fr
- Draciel MS (Italiano)
- Draciel Metal Ball Defenser (Italiano)
- Draciel S
- Draciel S (Italiano)
UPDATE:

- Draciel V2
- Draciel V (Italiano)
- Dragoon G (Italiano)
- Dragoon MF/fr
- Dragoon MF (Italiano)
- Dragoon MS/fr
- Dragoon MS (Italiano)
- Dragoon S (Italiano)
- Dragoon V2 (Italiano)
- Dragoon V (Italiano)
- Dranzer F
- Dranzer F (Italiano)
Ive done all the paprt imports for
Virgo DF145BS
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg

Created articles for
Weak shooting
Wide defense
Wide Weight Disks
Wind Aquario 100HF/S (auto goes to storm aquario due to dubbing on wikia)
Winder
Wolborg
Wolborg 03 (Uriel)( weight disk article is not importing for some reason)
Wolborg 2
Wolborg MS
Wolf D125B
UPDATE:
Team Star Breaker Set
Thunder Dragon
Trygle
Trygle 2
Trygle 2 G
Trypio
Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Ver.
Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver.
Upper Attack
Thank you very much for your help, Brisk AquarioHD and MJ99TCGGaming. @[Brisk AquarioHD] though, I checked two articles and they did not use the part description importing script. Did you do it anywhere?
(Aug. 17, 2016  1:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you very much for your help, Brisk AquarioHD and MJ99TCGGaming. @[Brisk AquarioHD] though, I checked two articles and they did not use the part description importing script. Did you do it anywhere?

No problem! And could you explain the description importing script? Chocked_2
There is a tutorial in the first post of this topic actually hah: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...blade-Wiki

Basically, since some parts are repeats between Beyblades, we changed the approach and are working part-by-part. Therefore, each part gets an article and in the main Beyblade articles, you just have to put the code to 'call' that part article and get it inserted, instead of having different descriptions to manage all over the board for the same part.
(Aug. 17, 2016  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a tutorial in the first post of this topic actually hah: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...blade-Wiki

Basically, since some parts are repeats between Beyblades, we changed the approach and are working part-by-part. Therefore, each part gets an article and in the main Beyblade articles, you just have to put the code to 'call' that part article and get it inserted, instead of having different descriptions to manage all over the board for the same part.

Ah ok gotcha. I'll try my best haha. Lips_sealed
Alright, come to me if you have any troubles hah.
UPDATE:
SG Sharp
Sagittario 145S
Sagittario Flame Claw Set
Saizo
Samurai Changer MS(already copied)
Saramanda Balro DF145SWD
Sea Dragon
Seaborg
Seaborg 2
Semi-Flat Base
Sharp Base
Shining God MS
Shooters and Grips
Slash Riger MS
Sliding Shoot
Smash Attack
Spark Knight
Special Parts
Spin Gear (already copied over)
Spin Velocity
Strongest Blader Set
Super Control Beyblade-Exclusive Stadium
Survival
UPDATED
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Random Booster 10
Random Booster 11
Random Booster 4
Random Booster 6
Random Booster 8
Random Booster 9
Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS
Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S
Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B
Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries
Random Booster Vol.1 Trident Heavy Claw
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces
Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis
Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo
Random Booster Vol.6 Killer Beafowl
Recoil
Red Horn Uppercut Set
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Roller Defenser
Round Shell MS
@[Kai-V] @[~Mana~] can you guys check and update the first page as it is out of date
In some areas, you certainly had the right idea on how things worked, managing to use Parts Articles properly. But then it looks like it all crumbled away at some point, haha.

I'll do a thorough check tomorrow but, from what I can see from your contributions, it's a mixed bag there. I'd advise holding off on any further conversions until we ensure these ones are straightened out first Tongue_out

A great effort though! Thanks for your contribution! Grin
UPDATE

Pegasis 105F
Pegasis DX Set
Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium
Pegasus Tornado Wing Se.
Phantom Fox MS
Pisces D125BS
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Polta
Pumpking
The Overall section was missing in the Pegasis 105F article, but I just added it. Otherwise, this all seems good, thank you very much for helping out. You definitely earned your first Face.
A little late to the party, but what still needs to be done here? I'd be happy to help when I can
Hm, I would have to go through all of MJ99TCGGaming's migrated pages to make sure that nothing was missed and that I can indeed strike them all off from the list in the first post. So, you could see which letters nobody else has done.

Alternatively, all photographs have yet to be moved, and the problem is that we cannot seem to be able to just download and move them... I think most copy-pasted articles still try to import the photographs with the original filenames they had on Beywiki, so you could just upload them and they would start showing up in their article.
(Nov. 29, 2016  7:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I would have to go through all of MJ99TCGGaming's migrated pages to make sure that nothing was missed and that I can indeed strike them all off from the list in the first post. So, you could see which letters nobody else has done.

Alternatively, all photographs have yet to be moved, and the problem is that we cannot seem to be able to just download and move them... I think most copy-pasted articles still try to import the photographs with the original filenames they had on Beywiki, so you could just upload them and they would start showing up in their article.
Sounds good. Is that for all the articles in the OP?
Actually the photographs are for basically all articles hah...