Beyblade Videos

The random sesh videos are sort of fun to watch. Loving them, keep em coming lol.
(Oct. 31, 2011  11:21 PM)® Wrote: The random sesh videos are sort of fun to watch. Loving them, keep em coming lol.

Lol thanks.
I agree on the Random Sesh video. That was quite fun to watch, and it made me want to snag a Gravity Perseus.
BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF Unboxing

Dont 4get to like, or fav and comment on the video Smile and sub to my channel Grin

Cheers!

Its been awhile since my videos have been up, but Im back and better than ever! Hope you like it!
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:07 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote:

DAMN!! Libruhhh
Hoping RDF had some speed to it.. Well think you could do MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RDF vs. MF VariAres CH120RF or Death CH120RF?
You know, break the mold here, do competitive videos!

There is such a lack of those it is disgusting.. Seriously.
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:22 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:07 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote:

DAMN!! Libruhhh
Hoping RDF had some speed to it.. Well think you could do MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RDF vs. MF VariAres CH120RF or Death CH120RF?
You know, break the mold here, do competitive videos!

There is such a lack of those it is disgusting.. Seriously.
RDF does has some spin to it but I was using a Bey launcher with no handle so it was hard to get a good launch also ask Fury he could do it (CH120 broke)

Yeah, just a little WBO Promo video! Check out my channel as well!

You totally forgot my other website, Beyblade Spirit, in the affiliates, hah ...
I love akirasdaddy battle of street battle mods
http://www.youtube.com/user/AkirasDaddy#...75_kgIXAZg
Wolborg 2 vs Bistool

Jumping Base Review
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F VS Legend Counter Leone 145D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZK3_ll2klQ
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You totally forgot my other website, Beyblade Spirit, in the affiliates, hah ...
Ah, DAMN! XD I started rushing the video when it got to the end!
Ok so on 10/22/11, Hasbro advertised on BeybladeBattles.com that tournaments would be held @ participating Toys "R" Us's...So, me and some buddies made a video off one of the tournaments we attended. We had a blast and bought new Beys along the way. So, anyways.....Here it is!

(P.S. PLZ COMMENT, RATE, & SUBSCRIBE!)

-Akasumi

My YouTube
Half Term Strike Finals videos -

Part One

Part Two

Dont 4get to leave a comment, and like or fav the video Smile Subscribe for mor epic battles! Cheers Grin