Beyblade Videos

🔥TEMPEST DRAGON VS. LEGENDS BEY | WATCH TILL THE END🔥
if you liked my video, hit the LIKE👍BUTTON and if you're new to my channel please hit the SUBSCRIBE! and turn on the notification bell, so you will be update to my latest video!😊👍

Please subscribe to my YT CHANNEL!
⏬⏬⏬

IT'STIMETO PLAY
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOExjJy...fQq2dECCww

Subscribe to RAMP Hobbies Beyblade, Mack The Burst, MarKen Game Time, When it Rains and J-Drake Bey Battle

RAMP Hobbies Beyblade
https://www.youtube.com/c/RAMPHobbiesBeyblade

Mack The Burst
https://www.youtube.com/c/MackTheBurst

MarKen Game Time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVANyF...shRIYvEj8A

When it Rains
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMz2iYN..._Hn7qmJFgg

J-Drake Bey Battles
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpz1itP...jJTDoBXrtA

TEMPEST DRAGON VS. LEGENDS BEY | WATCH TILL THE END | BEYBLADE BURST SUPERKING ベイブレードバースト超王

SHU VS. VALT
WORLD SPRIGGAN VS. BRAVE VALKYRIE
EPIC BATTLE!!! THE BATTLE OF RIVALS!!!

SHU VS. LUI
WORLD SPRIGGAN VS. RAGE LONGINUS
WHO IS THE STRONGEST?
GLIDE RAGNAROK, 2A, DESTROY DASH IS IT REALLY TOP TIER, OR IS IT TRASH?
World Lucifer Xt+ 2S against Tempest Diabolos Xt+ 2A

BRAVE SPRIGGAN Xc 2b VS. RAGE LONGINUS Mr' 3a | GIVEAWAY | BEYBLADE BURST SUPERKING ベイブレードバースト超王
BEYBLADE MOSES | The Real Truth about Beyblade / Beyblading
GOLD BRAVE VALKYRIE VS RAGE LONGINUS (FLAME VS TAKARA TOMY)
EPIC BEYBLADE BATTLE!
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:15 AM)IrvRai Wrote: GOLD BRAVE VALKYRIE VS RAGE LONGINUS (FLAME VS TAKARA TOMY)
EPIC BEYBLADE BATTLE!

Very good video with great music haha you have a good skill here for videomaking
THROWBACK BATTLE! GIEST FAFNIR VS. BLOODY LONGINUS
throwback battles are where I take a beyblade and give it its previous evolutions disc and driver
For ex-Brave Valkyrie, 2A, power.  Lord spriggan, 0, wall, zeta dash, Tempest wyvron, armed, Orbit

HOSPITAL CHARACTER VS UNBALANCED COMBO
OH SHOOT! I forgot to say what the video is in the beggining. If you wanna watch this hospital vs. unbalanced combo video, skip the first 10 seconds.
EPISODE 29 REVIEW. EPISODE 30-33 PREVIEW EPIC ATTACK BATTLES!
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: EPISODE 29 REVIEW. EPISODE 30-33 PREVIEW EPIC ATTACK BATTLES!
Bro can you do throwback battle

Glide Ragnurak 11 Cross Wedge vs Brave Valkyrie Power 2A
VALT AND SHU! FULL STORY! WORLD SPRIGGAN VS BRAVE VALKYRIE!
Watch until the End!
Watch this video, subscribe the Youtube channel and follow the instructions there to win World Spriggan. Giveaway is Worldwide
Only Genuine subscribers and Beyblade lovers please. Thank you :)

Championship Round of our subscriber tournament Smile

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: EPISODE 29 REVIEW. EPISODE 30-33 PREVIEW EPIC ATTACK BATTLES!

Of course! 1 problem though. I don’t have the wedge driver, so instead of wedge could I do orbit metal?

FUTURE OF BEYBLADE! HIATUS!

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Sunblader, yes I can do that, but is it ok if I use orbit metal instead of wedge because I don’t have wedge?
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Bro can you do throwback battle

Of course! 1 problem though. I don’t have the wedge driver, so instead of wedge could I do orbit metal?

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Bro can you do throwback battle

Sunblader, yes I can do that, but is it ok if I use orbit metal instead of wedge because I don’t have wedge?

Yes its ok!
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:26 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Of course! 1 problem though. I don’t have the wedge driver, so instead of wedge could I do orbit metal?

Yes its ok!

Ok, good to know. I’ll upload the throwback battle that you suggested either around an hour or so from right now today, or first video tomorrow. And let me know if you or anyone else has any other suggestions. I’m all ears.
Oocjskdwkkxss

Oh, whoops sorry, I didn’t mean to do that

THROWBACKBATTLE! GLIDE RAGNAROK VS. BRAVE VALKRYIE

(Oct. 10, 2020  11:26 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Of course! 1 problem though. I don’t have the wedge driver, so instead of wedge could I do orbit metal?

Yes its ok!

Here’s the video that you requested Sunblader98. And you’ll be really surprised how much orbit metal helped Ragnarok. 

I have a question. If people watch your videos on this thread, will a view show up on your YouTube channel?
Because 2 people liked the throwback battle between rantaro and Valt, but on my YouTube channel, there’s no views for that video.
FATHER VS SON #3! Mirage Diabolos Quick' 3A VS Glide Hyperion Charge Metal 2S
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:21 AM)IrvRai Wrote: FATHER VS SON #3! Mirage Diabolos Quick' 3A VS Glide Hyperion Charge Metal 2S

Cool combos! And I have a question, if you post videos here, and people watch it here, but not on the YouTube page, will your YouTube channel still get views if people watch it on the WBO website and not on the youtube page? Because 2 people liked one of my videos, so I’m assuming they watched the video, but on my YouTube page, it doesn’t say the video has any views
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:21 AM)IrvRai Wrote: FATHER VS SON #3! Mirage Diabolos Quick' 3A VS Glide Hyperion Charge Metal 2S

Cool combos! And I have a question, if you post videos here, and people watch it here, but not on the YouTube page, will your YouTube channel still get views if people watch it on the WBO website and not on the youtube page? Because 2 people liked one of my videos, so I’m assuming they watched the video, but on my YouTube page, it doesn’t say the video has any views

You will actually see views from worldbeyblade org in your YouTube Analytics (though it can have some delays). Just check them in 1-2 days.

STRONGEST COMBO OF WAVE! Takara Tomy's Suggested Combo!
INFINITE ACHILLES VS. LEGENDS BEY |PROTOYPE| SET 7 RACE TO 3 | BEYBLADE BURST SUPERKING ベイブレードバースト超王
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:01 AM)BraveValking Wrote: INFINITE ACHILLES VS. LEGENDS BEY |PROTOYPE| SET 7 RACE TO 3 | BEYBLADE BURST SUPERKING ベイブレードバースト超王

What combo did you use?