Beyblade Videos

One of the many 4D beyblade battles I never got the chance to make until now.

Illegal combo monday! 6 Beyblades, 1 stadium Eee
On another note, Youtube seriously kills the quality of my videos...
(Nov. 04, 2014  4:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Illegal combo monday! 6 Beyblades, 1 stadium Eee
On another note, Youtube seriously kills the quality of my videos...
It usually is not youtube's fault. Sometimes its not having the correct file/export settings of the video.
Here is Midnight's Birthday Bash Grin
Idk if this is right place to post an amv but ill do it XD
So i made quick preview on whats coming out soon, Hope u will like it, i tried my best on it XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6B4oso...e=youtu.be
AAAnd idk how to notpostlink and show u allthumbnail of my vid if u can pls tell me
(Nov. 09, 2014  6:24 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is Midnight's Birthday Bash Grin
The battles i lost at that tournament?

And did anybody see the kid with that creepy face,...thats me.
New video! A battle between Pegasis and Samurai Pegasis: the beginning and the end.
I should add that this was also my first attempt at filming on 3 separate cameras, & given that one was my Macbook Air camera & another was my iPad 2's, the quality isn't the best.

4D VS Zero G
I really enjoyed watching; thanks for making it, Kevo! Smile
New BeyChannel Video!:

please take note of @[LMAO]'s declaration at the start of the video
Dude, I remember that day so much; it was so fun!

What's next, though, Scott? Right now, I'm really looking forward to seeing video for The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches, although I doubt we'll be seeing it any time soon, haha.
(Dec. 26, 2014  6:16 AM)Kei Wrote:
New BeyChannel Video!:

please take note of @[LMAO]'s declaration at the start of the video
Omergerd,At 0:38 you see Shido and I! holy moly! good times

That day was amazing!
(Dec. 26, 2014  3:48 PM)Shido Wrote: What's next, though, Scott? Right now, I'm really looking forward to seeing video for The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches, although I doubt we'll be seeing it any time soon, haha.

GRAND BATTLE PRELUDE: Metal Fight Beyblade. So, you're right that you won't be seeing it any time soon. Wink
Are you going to be putting up anymore qualifiers ? Since all the judges had to record videos, and I filmed a lot of the VA Qualifer.
Wow, I suck. That tournament was amazing so many people came to that one!

Nice video though, my declaration stands for 2015!