Beyblade Videos

Blader Selections are going ahead...

Don't miss them... Wink
Why would they give omega the blue limited edition parts...

Well here is my attempt at trying to make a "creative" beyblade battle.
Note: I know it says giveaway response but its still a beyblade video. Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 26, 2014  4:23 AM)MBF1 Wrote:

Note: I know it says giveaway response but its still a beyblade video. Tongue_out_wink
WoW! I loved it seriously very creative! :-D
Yes, seriously it was awesome, MBF1. Anyone who likes video games even slightly surely cannot help but love this conversation-like style.
(Jul. 27, 2014  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, seriously it was awesome, MBF1. Anyone who likes video games even slightly surely cannot help but love this conversation-like style.
Thank you. I got a lot of inspiration to make the video from a variety of sources, including some video games so I am glad you enjoyed it. Smile
Beyblade Legends Hyperblades Cosmic Pegasus F: D, L-Drago Destructor F: S, Omega Dragonis 85XF, and Diablo Nemesis X: D Unboxings i just uploaded

Wow.
That.
Was.
Amazing.
I'd love to see more Smile
(Jul. 28, 2014  9:47 AM)Neo Wrote:

Wow.
That.
Was.
Amazing.
I'd love to see more Smile
Haha if I ever get the chance to spend 4+ hours recording/editing a video like that again I might consider making another one. Wink
In case you guys didn't see it in the latest announcement thread:

The most interesting thing about this to me is the amount of F230CF/GCF mirror matches going on. This isn't reflective of what is happening anymore, but I had forgotten how heavily people were using it in Standard last year.