Beyblade Videos

Just a short and quick beyblade battle.
Just a small giveaway of a Rev-Up Launcher!
Is there a youtuber that show competivly battles other than the black dragon
(Sep. 29, 2014  10:27 PM)Leone7 Wrote: Is there a youtuber that show competivly battles other than the black dragon
I would do them myself but they just arent that popular compared to stock battles.
Hopefully this isnt considered double posting but I got a new cinematic style video uploaded. Feedback is appreciated!
This is, again, deeply awesome. The whole thing put together is great, but you even think of the small details like non-immobile dialogue scenes. It is true that in video games, you often see the characters moving by at least breathing (exaggeratedly so, sometimes), and since Beyblades cannot breath, you did something to have the camera move very slightly during those scenes where you cannot otherwise add a flash or a spin.

The only thing that was so-so to me was the fact that the Bottom got off : this is often the player's fault for not tightening it well, so it was awkward to pass it for the opponent's feat.
(Oct. 01, 2014  6:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is, again, deeply awesome. The whole thing put together is great, but you even think of the small details like non-immobile dialogue scenes. It is true that in video games, you often see the characters moving by at least breathing (exaggeratedly so, sometimes), and since Beyblades cannot breath, you did something to have the camera move very slightly during those scenes where you cannot otherwise add a flash or a spin.

The only thing that was so-so to me was the fact that the Bottom got off : this is often the player's fault for not tightening it well, so it was awkward to pass it for the opponent's feat.
Thanks for the feedback. The whole bottom being removed was completely unintentional though. I was using the Hasbro mold of F230TB so I am assuming thats why it came off since I had tightened it really well.
Unboxing~ Beyblade Legends: Balance 2-Pack! Dark Wolf ~VS~ Poison Serpent! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md92Hb4kTg8
Ran across this video the other day and brought back some memories of my first tournament. This might also be te best Beyblade battle in history XD.

@[TheBlackDragon]
New BeyChannel video for A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth!: