Beyblade Videos

Not a colossal collection, but considering the fact I purchase all my beyblades with my own money, I think it's alright.
some really nice battles with driger in a large stadium! hope you digs!

(Apr. 23, 2015  10:10 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: video

Great as ever DrigerGT! I think I've watched all of your videos from your old channel and possibly looking to watch 3 years worth of your new videos since I stopped playing 3 years ago. I used to tell my friend: "Have you seen DrigerGT's new video today?" , "Look at DrigerGT's new video!" and you introduced me to some really great music tracks too. Some videos I've watched maybe 10 times?

(Apr. 28, 2015  11:24 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2015  10:10 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: video

Great as ever DrigerGT! I think I've watched all of your videos from your old channel and possibly looking to watch 3 years worth of your new videos since I stopped playing 3 years ago. I used to tell my friend: "Have you seen DrigerGT's new video today?" , "Look at DrigerGT's new video!" and you introduced me to some really great music tracks too. Some videos I've watched maybe 10 times?
That's a pleasure to hear your words for me. Thank you! Smile

@[BeybladeGeeks] just posted this video. I'm amazed that nobody has done this until now haha.
Check on Facebook Beyblade reviewers 3-videos that's me ! And Beyblade reviewers and Beyblade reviewers 2 it's all me ! For videos Beyblade reviewers 3-videos all the videos are me.
Leave a like .my Beyblade videos are cool. If your into lBX check that one but my page is only about Beyblade I put the lBX one as a special .but watch the Beyblade ones.
1234Beyblade vs The Sponge at MFB Beybattle Revolution

Leone7 vs Kei Anime North 2015 MFB Team Beybattle Revolution
(Jun. 17, 2015  11:00 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Leone7 vs Kei Anime North 2015 MFB Team Beybattle Revolution

That was embarrassing hahaha. Such a terrible match-up/bad choice.
LMAO vs Wombat Anime North 2015- MFB Team Beybattle Revolution

I will upload more footage soon.

EDIT: This is my 1900th post!
I found a deck of cards lying around my room, which lead me to make a new approach to your typical beyblade battle.

Lol that was an awesome battle!!! I can't believe Diablo won though Smile
(Jun. 25, 2015  12:15 AM)DrigerGT Wrote:

Awesome video!
Inspired by my favorite Youtube beyblade account.

Watch the trailer! Stay tuned for it, it should come out very soon! I've been working on this for nearly 2 weeks!. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81gfu6sAtk
Here is the rest of the footage i got from MFB BeyBattle Revolution
Amazing final round. And amazing that you're still doing videos after all this time!
(Jun. 30, 2015  6:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Amazing final round. And amazing that you're still doing videos after all this time!
He Stopped Making Videos. Now Blader_Kev(WBO) Bladerkev(YT) Make Videos for his channel..
Gotta give it to @[Blader_Kev], though. He does such an amazing job producing DrigerGT's videos! When he started making them on his channel, I couldn't even tell the difference between the two's editing!