Beyblade Videos

I somehow find it even more impressive that DrigerGT's brand is so enduring, then haha.
Thanks for the praise guys! It's been a good couple of years now I think since I started doing my work on there. To this day I still haven't perfected his unique style, so I try to improve in every video I make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlj-KeAtpXY

Beyblade Burst Live streaming Unboxing done on July 2nd 2015
Also along with Zankye's video, Takara-Tomy has also put out a few videos advertising the new series. Sorry on mobile cant add link.
I got a few videos though, one day at a time!:

Here is my unboxing of Valkyrie Wing Accel! More coming soon!

Based on my favorite match in Battle Bladers, due to build up!

While made prior to my Rock Aries vs Poison Serpent video

Obviously not a fair comparison, but ...

Here is a battle between plastics and bursts!

(Jul. 18, 2015  2:48 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is a battle between plastics and bursts!

Nice video!
The guy really uses the most pathetic plastic beys out there, dragoon G lol and for some reason only launches dragoon first
(Jul. 18, 2015  3:27 AM)Sun Wrote: The guy really uses the most pathetic plastic beys out there, dragoon G lol and for some reason only launches dragoon first
First of all, this is a benchmark, most people have Dragoon G so they can see how plastics do against bursts. Secondly i am not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on pieces of plastic just to get a better one like Zeus, oh and lastly i do not think you payed attention when i said "I will launch Dragoon first because i think it will win" but you know we all hear things differently even though it was clearly stated.
(Jul. 18, 2015  2:48 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is a battle between plastics and bursts!

Fantastic video! About time I saw a Plastic vs Burst battle.

Are you planning on doing a Spriggans or Kerbeus battle by any chance?
(Jul. 18, 2015  3:27 AM)Sun Wrote: The guy really uses the most pathetic plastic beys out there, dragoon G lol and for some reason only launches dragoon first

Dragoon G is one of the best stock Beyblades out there. I can't think of too many that are better in plastic gen, other than a handful from the overall-stellar V2 generation.

That said, I don't think Dragoon G was well used in the video. I still really liked it, though!
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Dragoon G is one of the best stock Beyblades out there. I can't think of too many that are better in plastic gen, other than a handful from the overall-stellar V2 generation.

That said, I don't think Dragoon G was well used in the video. I still really liked it, though!

Any tips on how i should use it next time?
You should be using sliding shoot with it at all times. Also, agree that you should alternate the shot order. If anything, I would shoot Dragoon G second at all times since it definitely loses rotational speed faster.
(Jul. 18, 2015  5:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should be using sliding shoot with it at all times. Also, agree that you should alternate the shot order. If anything, I would shoot Dragoon G second at all times since it definitely loses rotational speed faster.

Oh sliding shoot is a lot harder to do in that stadium because of two reasons, the slope is not as steep as in BB-10 and there is an annoying cover so you cannot approach the stadium from the side to get a perfect sliding shoot, it is probably also because i am very use to a string launcher haha. The launch alternation is just something i did not think about when i was doing the battle haha.
Here is the most unpredictable battle in the world Tongue_out_wink!

Edit, i didn't notice that i had a post before this one ughh e.e