Beyblade Videos

A hectic battle between 5 PHW system beyblades.
Too. Many. stadium outs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geue4lh-QmE
the name of this video says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YpRBr3ekno
i posted my first beyblade video on youtube! Grin here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchkgxO7NBI
Fang Leone VS Omega Dragonis
Beyblade Squad Battles S:1 E:3 Fish Slappers

My youtube channel is InfinityCrossXD i currently have four beyblade videos currently and one of them is my first open custom beyblade tournament feel free to join but only 8 people can join for this one

InfinityCrossX;D minis this : i only put that so it wouldn't turn into a smile face
New plastic gen battle Wink
Hope you guys like it Smile
Plastic Custom Tournament Wink
omg xxUnicornoxx And Driger GT i really liked both of you!! you're both cool and have so many beys that is strong Smile
Sorry for dredging up an old post, but I just read this and watched the 2008 vid and now I'm all nostalgic. I love that the shout out to me at the end of this video is "for showing up". I may not be the most active player, but damn it if I don't try my best to show up xD

That was the year I brought my (now ex) boyfriend and he won using MY combo. I gave him my usual combo and switched it up for myself, LIKE A FOOL.

It really blows my mind to think about how long you guys have kept the game alive. I am thrilled to have been along for the entire ride back from OffTheChain days. I've been playing this game for like.. 14 years or something, some of you weren't even alive when I walked home with my first bey. I never could have imagined the community to be what it became. I am thoroughly delighted and impressed.

I'll be honest though, HMS was the pinnacle of Beyblading. The new MFB series has been a total disappointment to me. It had the full potential to surpass HMS and they just let it flop. Nothing in the Beyworld feels more satisfying than a solid HMS launch. The simplicity and compactness of it all was great for carrying around, and there was just so much thought put into each little top.

That said, I love you guys and I will come around to check things out at AnimeNorth, but I just can't afford to give up that many hours of my convention to a tournament.

(Feb. 02, 2015  3:50 AM)Kei Wrote:
New BeyChannel Video!:

Surprise! Alongside, Grand Battle Prelude: MFB[/url]–which I posted a couple days ago–this is probably the quickest set of videos I've ever put out.

Seeing the HMS stadiums on the ugly Sheraton carpet we've all come to love over the years at AN made me super nostalgic as I edited the video. I was brought back to AN08 and BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!:

BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! Tournament Video (Click to View)

I was super stressed out during this tournament (and not just because I performed so poorly; although I don't feel as bad about it now because editing this video reminded me that most of my losses were 3-2), so I don't think I appreciated how special the moment was enough; we were playing HMS–a system that had ceased production almost ten years ago–in 2014 at the same venue we had played in six years prior! And I even got to play @[Cye Kinomiya], who I first met and played with at BND! all those years ago. @[Minion] also played that night, so her, Cye and I were the only players participating who were also present in 2008. It's amazing how things change.

In addition to the nostalgia, this video also reaffirms to me how incredible HMS feels when you play it. The design of the parts and system, the feel of the shooters, and the way the Beyblade's hit is perfect. MFB is great too, and I know my descriptions here are nebulous, but I feel like it just doesn't hit the same mark as HMS does in terms of gameplay and design. It's not worse; just different. MFB is much more fully realized and developed, so it only makes me wonder what HMS would have been like had they had more time to release new (defense-oriented, in particular) parts.

Also of note:
  • This was @[Kai-V]'s first time ever placing!
  • The spectacular rendition of the Beyblade theme song at the start was performed by none other than @[Daegor42].
  • In the clip at the end of the video, @[Arupaeo] voices the thoughts of every Blader on the planet when faced with the reality that they should take apart their Beyblades to build something new prior to a BeyBattle.
(Mar. 20, 2015  11:54 PM)Minion Wrote: That was the year I brought my (now ex) boyfriend and he won using MY combo. I gave him my usual combo and switched it up for myself, LIKE A FOOL.

It really blows my mind to think about how long you guys have kept the game alive. I am thrilled to have been along for the entire ride back from OffTheChain days. I've been playing this game for like.. 14 years or something, some of you weren't even alive when I walked home with my first bey. I never could have imagined the community to be what it became. I am thoroughly delighted and impressed.

Haha, sometimes the worst thing you can do is to over-think your combo choices.

It's inspiring to me that there's any people left from that time, in any capacity. It speaks to what the community has meant to so many people. Times change, and people change, but it seems like most people who have left always come back in some form or another with fond memories.
(Mar. 18, 2015  4:06 PM)weakmo50 Wrote: omg xxUnicornoxx And Driger GT i really liked both of you!! you're both cool and have so many beys that is strong :)

Thanks very much! Glad you like my battles :)

Fang Leone 130W²D VS Hell Kerbecs BD145DS [Beyblade - 4D VS MFB] ᴴᴰ

New BeyChannel Video!:

This tournament was basically Attack Types: The Tournament™, so it's a pretty exciting video to watch! The perfectly executed Lightning Attack vs. Libra Defense battle between @[geetster99] and @[LMAO] in which geetster99 wins 3-0 in literally 15 seconds exemplifies this. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Team Limited Format works out this year at Team BeyBattle Revolution.

Also, be sure to watch until the very end to see the incredible battle (and reaction) that led to @[Sniper] moving on to the finals, and @[Priscient] being eliminated from contention. Tongue_out_wink