Beyblade Theory Combos!

Welcome to the Beyblade Theory Combos thread! This thread is about combos consisting of parts that in theory, they work one way, but in practice, they don't perform that way. The parts combined work together to achieve a certain effect in theory, but might or might not work in practice.

The rules of the thread:
  1. If you state a combo, you must state the theory behind it. No just saying Sr.0B.Br.
  2. Do not state a meta competitive combo unless you have a theory behind it. (for example, pP.00W.Ω. If you just state that, it won't work here. But say the theory is something like, "This bey is an immovable wall in theory" then it's a-ok)
  3. Do not use free-spin as a mode, it doesn't work that way. Besides, if free-spin was a mode, a bey could have an infinite number of modes.
  4. Please do not hate on anybody's theory bey. Every theory is a good theory!
  5. Have fun!
This list will be updated as I add more rules.

Let me get this started! My prized theory combo is Twin Nemesis 0Turn Xtend! (tN.0T.Xt)
The theory behind this combo relies on the modes set, as well as launching style to determine how the battle will play out. So, in one instance, we have Spike Mode. Spike Mode relies on the layer in Smash Mode, the Frame in Attack Mode, and Xtend in Tall Mode. Because of the Fusion aspect of Xtend, you want to launch it to attack the opponent. The Smash Mode on Nemesis (smash attacks are boosted because of Xtend in Tall) will throw the opponent straight into your Turn frame which is in attack, thus "spiking" them (Hence, Spike Mode). In another example, we have Upper Wall. Upper Wall involves Nemesis in Upper Mode, Turn in Defense Mode, and Xtend in Short Mode. Because of the heavy weight of 0 and Turn, this bey will be hard to move (If you want, put a Metal God Chip on for even more weight). You want to launch it directly to take the center, and because of the Upper Mode on Nemesis, this bey will start to throw the enemy away from the center, resulting in either Stadium-Outs (or ring-outs for you Hasbro people) or chipping away at stamina to result in an Spin Finish (or Survivor for Hasbro). You can experiment with these modes, such as Smash-Defense-Tall for a true stamina chip combo, or Upper-Attack-Short in case the opponent tries to angle their launch to knock you around the center.

Anyways, I can't wait to see your theory combos!
I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me to it! My combo is similar to yours. It is tN Z Tw(Tower, I may have abbreviates it wrong). The layer is in Smash mode. The height forces the opponent’s layer to hit the Zenith disc, causing it to burst from the friction.
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:03 PM)Armor Wrote: I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me to it! My combo is similar to yours. It is tN Z Tw(Tower, I may have abbreviates it wrong). The layer is in Smash mode. The height forces the opponent’s layer to hit the Zenith disc, causing it to burst from the friction.

Same here!
My theories:
Forneus was derived from Poison Serpent: 12 blades, wide areas that can come into contact with the stadium... The 12 blades face the left... I just believe this is too similar!
The Slingshock modes can use the metal to attack: It's too high to simply ignore, so I put a regular and slingshock bey STS and it does in-fact provide evidence to my theory
and Xcalius is banned in the anime: Think about it; No side character is seen... or even MENTIONING a single bladed bey.... the swordflame characters don't count because they are main characters
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:46 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:03 PM)Armor Wrote: I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me to it! My combo is similar to yours. It is tN Z Tw(Tower, I may have abbreviates it wrong). The layer is in Smash mode. The height forces the opponent’s layer to hit the Zenith disc, causing it to burst from the friction.

Same here!
My theories:
Forneus was derived from Poison Serpent: 12 blades, wide areas that can come into contact with the stadium... The 12 blades face the left... I just believe this is too similar!
The Slingshock modes can use the metal to attack: It's too high to simply ignore, so I put a regular and slingshock bey STS and it does in-fact provide evidence to my theory
and Xcalius is banned in the anime: Think about it; No side character is seen... or even MENTIONING a single bladed bey.... the swordflame characters don't count because they are main characters
I don’t think you understand. This thread is for combos that you think could be good.
Moved to Beyblade Customizations.
X3.7B.Jl-S

Because of the width of jolt-S it would make it the most aggressive combo

In theory in slingshock mode it would be at such a steep angle it would push the opponent down and counteract the upper attack/defense of layers like Caynox C3 and N3.
In battle ring mode it would has so much grip that it would counteract recoil for more impact and movement.

In reality it is super powerful but has control problems. you have to launch at a very steep angle or it will fling itself out. in slingshock mode you have to launch even steeper.
How is this Sr3 0bump bearing or r4 infinity bearing and eF4 8flow atomic
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:37 PM)ThunderZeus Wrote: How is this Sr3 0bump bearing or r4 infinity bearing and eF4 8flow atomic

Those are competitive combos, not theory combos. If they were, what do they do in theory?
I have a new one, bX.1'α.Op, what this does is that it is so unbalanced, stamina is gone, out the window, but it's meant to jump and not just snipe, but 1260 noscope quickscope trickscopes spinscopes the other bey, the Layer in Buster mode and the Driver in Attack mode, and I chose the αngle frame because honestly, it's better than Dagger at unbalanced-ness and obviously the Disc and Frame are aligned with the Layer and have the ball on Operate in the back because everything leans forward giving it those epic snipes. That's what it's supposed to do in theory at least.

Here comes another one! gF.7W.Mr' I chose Geist here because of its gimmick, being the retracting rubber and Wall and Merge' will be explained shortly while 7 can be used for both stamina and attack, something that is greatly needed here. So what this combo does is when you launch it, the dragons retract and act like a typical stamina type until either spin speed slows down and the dragons come out, or until Merge' is pushed to attack, which, if this happens (somehow) while the dragons are out, the spin speed will push them right back in. The Wall frame is here to help too, by providing that ever-beloved scrape which pushes it faster to get in good attacks. Spin speed will obviously lower here, but if the opponent has enough spin, it might just occur all over again!

I chose Xtend over Tower because Xtend changes the angle of attack and has better balance while Tower has stability issues.
Requiem S3.7B.Wd-S

In theory because the amazing burst resistance of both the slopes of Requiem and the spring on Wedge would make it unburstable through resistance alone.

In reality it has too much resistance and the spin change gimmick gives before the beyblade is assembled, meaning it needs outside help to even assemble.
(Apr. 04, 2019  6:28 PM)MWF Wrote: Requiem S3.7B.Wd-S

In theory because the amazing burst resistance of both the slopes of Requiem and the spring on Wedge would make it unburstable through resistance alone.

In reality it has too much resistance and the spin change gimmick gives before the beyblade is assembled, meaning it needs outside help to even assemble.

So basically the infamous Requiem Combo with Wedge-S instead of Bearing? Believe it or not, before I had access to the WBO (and the state of the competitive meta at the time) I had to rack my brain to come up with Sr.7B.Br on my own. I make most all my bey combos theory-based.
aH.0C.Ab

The thing is, with aH’s Outward Weight Distribution, it would incorporate high stamina, but also heavy attacks, but the attacks I’ll get to later 0 is supposed to bolster the attack and { sort of } stop the bey from screwing itself over. Cross is supposed to add L-A-D inertia, albeit it also bolsters attack, but because you launch the bey at a steep angle, the opposite bey will sorta glide off the frame in the event of Disc-To-Layer contact. Absorb is kinda like a better Accel in this instance, because the whole combo is supposed to finish the battle quickly and not get screwed over by the Absorb Break gimmick, but rather it help you.
pP.00W.Kp

This is basically supposed to be the hardest Bey to KO. Sadly, Keep doesn't have very good Stamina, so it would only work as a KO Defender and not a Defense/Stamina Hybrid.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: pP.00W.Kp

This is basically supposed to be the hardest Bey to KO. Sadly, Keep doesn't have very good Stamina, so it would only work as a KO Defender and not a Defense/Stamina Hybrid.

Try swapping keep for Bite
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:22 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote:

I'm not trying out this combo because I don't have all of the parts, but I think Bite and Keep have about the same amount of Stamina.
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:22 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote:

I think the Free-spinning aspect of Keep is supposed to help with KO resistance.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:22 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: Try swapping keep for Bite

I think the Free-spinning aspect of Keep is supposed to help with KO resistance.

Albeit the tabs on Bite do the same thing
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:22 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: Try swapping keep for Bite

Not really, it helps with burst resistance. If anything, it would reduce ko resitance like orbit or atomic. It seems to have a neutral affect though.
Cho-Z Spriggan.0T.Dm. Beyblade with the most mode changes. 3 heights on Dm, rubber in or out, Turn on or off, Turn flipped, Cho-Z wings in or out, left or right spin. 96 modes.
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:18 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan.0T.Dm. Beyblade with the most mode changes. 3 heights on Dm, rubber in or out, Turn on or off, Turn flipped, Cho-Z wings in or out, left or right spin. 96 modes.

H o l y
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:18 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan.0T.Dm. Beyblade with the most mode changes. 3 heights on Dm, rubber in or out, Turn on or off, Turn flipped, Cho-Z wings in or out, left or right spin. 96 modes.

Probably more since you can have one Cho-Z wing out or the other out, so technically you have 192 modes. At that point, your opponent doesn’t even know what your going to do.
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Probably more since you can have one Cho-Z wing out or the other out, so technically you have 192 modes. At that point, your opponent doesn’t even know what your going to do.

ImI going to tournaments with this lol
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: