Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Jun. 20, 2019  7:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Some people have to buy fakes because they can’t afford real BEYBLADES.
They could buy Hasbros? Giving these fake companies money is like giving them a pat on the back for fooling people.

Hasbro still costs more than fakes. You can get around 3 fakes for the price of one hasbro beyblade. I can avoid fakes, do it. But if not, that's ok.
CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by 3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by  3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...

Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by  3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...

Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)

TAKARATOMY on Amazon. I've gotten wF dP and rP
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:43 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)

TAKARATOMY on Amazon. I've gotten wF dP and rP

Okay now that’s fine to complain about! Charging a good price for a fake!
When that one guy does everything there not suppose to do. Ex, Not Turing around, using fake parts, Trying to make the calls and arguing about the refs calls, bragging, immediately running off without shaking the others hand etc.
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:23 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: When that one guy does everything there not suppose to do. Ex, Not Turing around, using fake parts, Trying to make the calls and arguing about the refs calls, bragging, immediately running off without shaking the others hand etc.

Yeah at the tournament in MD last month I had all of those problems with players.
When someone beats you ONCE and they think they are the best.
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:44 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: When someone beats you ONCE and they think they are the best.

When people do it with a cruddy combination and suddenly think their combo is top-tier when it honestly just got lucky.
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:44 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: When someone beats you ONCE and they think they are the best.

Thinking you are the best because you defeated someone in a Beyblade battle, a game where skill doesn’t matter, is pathetic imo.
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:23 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: When that one guy does everything there not suppose to do. Ex, Not Turing around, using fake parts, Trying to make the calls and arguing about the refs calls, bragging, immediately running off without shaking the others hand etc.

Wow.... I didn’t know that there are bladers like that...
That’s just wrong...

My trigger is launcher clickers... it gets me so annoyed that it makes my skin crawl....
(Jun. 23, 2019  3:30 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:44 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: When someone beats you ONCE and they think they are the best.

Thinking you are the best because you defeated someone in a Beyblade battle, a game where skill doesn’t matter, is pathetic imo.
Here's another trigger: People that think Beyblade has no skill. Pure Attack requires skill to pull off effectively, and even among Defense or Stamina options it can take control to use them properly, especially when it comes to options like Arc Bahamut where you really have to be careful with how you launch.
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  3:30 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:  Thinking you are the best because you defeated someone in a Beyblade battle, a game where skill doesn’t matter, is pathetic imo.
Here's another trigger: People that think Beyblade has no skill. Pure Attack requires skill to pull off effectively, and even among Defense or Stamina options it can take control to use them properly, especially when it comes to options like Arc Bahamut where you really have to be careful with how you launch.

I know, but when you look at the bigger picture it is all in your combo. Also I didn’t say “no skill”. If they added a mechanic where skill comes into play I’d be really happy.
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  3:30 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:  Thinking you are the best because you defeated someone in a Beyblade battle, a game where skill doesn’t matter, is pathetic imo.

I absolutely agree with you bro...
It take a significant amount of hand-eye coordination to pull off a perfect flower technique for an attack type... (especially a bey with a driver such as an awakened variable, extreme’ and unite... which takes “skill”!)... and a still wrist to perform a center launch for defense and stamina, (especially if the bey is unbalanced like a stock cR or eF... which also takes “skill”)... and also a good knowledge of the weight symmetry to decide what angle to launch... and how much power is needed... (which also is a “skill”)...
... I haven’t mentioned anything about combination theory, energy layer-forge disk-driver theory & practicality, weight distribution, OWD,
energy layer aerodynamics, physics such as friction, inertia, centrifugal force, Drag, pendulum effect,
Driver-to-stadium reaction, etc...
((must I go on..? really?))

And I only mentioned a few things in just the burst series... let’s not even go to the plastic gen, or the HMS series, or the MFB series (especially the Zero-G series.... oh boy...)

Now.. I’ll admit this... Beyblade is a extremely fun hobby that anyone, young or old, male or female, can enjoy... and whether you a seasoned professional blader,
or a Hyper-n00b Greenhorn blader that just been introduced to the hobby... you can enjoy Beyblade, and have fun

But... when someone says that beyblade is a Activity that takes ((NO)) skills...
and that ((NO))skills or knowledge of the fundamental theory, (that is, if they even admit there is “theory” to Beyblade...) is necessary to be a ((successful)) in the game, and that it’s nuffin but a kiddie “toy” of luck & chance...
They’re either Very ignorant...
Or they never pick up a launcher and played Beyblade...
Or they’re just haters... or all of the above....

That is also a trigger of mine...
Can’t stand it...
Beyblade is just a game about luck
Putting Valkyrie gachi chip upside down on Slash base
(Jun. 23, 2019  7:53 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Beyblade is just a game about luck

Well it’s not “luck” that makes pP 00B Xt+ a good combo... or jA 0B Ch... it’s the knowledge of how each part work, and how they work as one combo...
Not “luck”...

I’m not saying that “luck” doesn’t exist in Beyblade,
(it most certainly does..)
But to say that it’s ((“just” a game of luck))
Is ignorant and incorrect

After all... there would be no such thing as a
“meta game” if it was “just luck”
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:04 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  7:53 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Beyblade is just a game about luck

Well it’s not “luck” that makes pP 00B Xt+ a good combo...  or  jA 0B Ch...  it’s the knowledge of how each part work, and how they work as one combo...
Not “luck”...

I was talking about what people say, Beyblade Relies on strategie and a little bit of luck
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:22 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:04 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well it’s not “luck” that makes pP 00B Xt+ a good combo...  or  jA 0B Ch...  it’s the knowledge of how each part work, and how they work as one combo...
Not “luck”...

I was talking about what people say, Beyblade Relies on strategie and a little bit of luck

Oh... well.. err.. I understand... XD
And what you said is what they say...

If beyblade was ((just)) luck... then it’s not about all the things that we’ve studied,...

But about your wabbit foot necklace VS
your opponent’s jackalope horn bracelet

(Jun. 23, 2019  9:22 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:04 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well it’s not “luck” that makes pP 00B Xt+ a good combo...  or  jA 0B Ch...  it’s the knowledge of how each part work, and how they work as one combo...
Not “luck”...

Oh... well.. err.. I understand... XD
And what you said is what they say...

If beyblade was ((just)) luck... then it’s not about all the things that we’ve studied,...

But about your wabbit foot necklace VS
your opponent’s jackalope horn bracelet

Sorry for the double post...

My phone froze sooo... yeah....
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:04 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  7:53 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Beyblade is just a game about luck

Well it’s not “luck” that makes pP 00B Xt+ a good combo...  or  jA 0B Ch...  it’s the knowledge of how each part work, and how they work as one combo...
Not “luck”...

I think that luck does exist in some instances of blading, but "skill" definitely is a large part of it. Saying that there is no skill in beyblade is like saying there is no skill in kicking techniques in soccer ( or soccer in general). It takes skill to figure out a strategy to win. In many ways beyblade can equate to certain aspects of sports. Launching speed and power, angles, and so many other aspects that I don't want to list due to the excessive quantity. But the point is that beyblade is not a game of luck, but of skill and strategy.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:41 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: I know, but when you look at the bigger picture it is all in your combo. Also I didn’t say “no skill”. If they added a mechanic where skill comes into play I’d be really happy.
Saying "skill doesn't matter" is the same as saying "it has no skill", asit's claiming that there is no way to improve which couldn't be further from the truth.

As I already said, performing a sliding shoot for rubber attack tips? That takes practice and skill to do. Knowing when to soft launch? That's a skill. Heck, basically anything to do with launching is a skill that you can improve on.

Seems like an awful lot of "skill" for something where "skill doesn't matter".
I think non-Beyblade fans just pretty much underestimate the entire system, which sucks. I mean, for a kid its okay since obviously they wont really understand physics
(Jun. 23, 2019  11:27 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:41 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: I know, but when you look at the bigger picture it is all in your combo. Also I didn’t say “no skill”. If they added a mechanic where skill comes into play I’d be really happy.
Saying "skill doesn't matter" is the same as saying "it has no skill", asit's claiming that there is no way to improve which couldn't be further from the truth.

As I already said, performing a sliding shoot for rubber attack tips? That takes practice and skill to do. Knowing when to soft launch? That's a skill. Heck, basically anything to do with launching is a skill that you can improve on.

Seems like an awful lot of "skill" for something where "skill doesn't matter".

But only launching needs skill, isn’t it? It is mostly customization and a little bit luck. There is skill, but it’s not that much, like it would be very hard to win against a meta combo with something like Vise leopard etc. no matter how you launch it.
My only real trigger comes from this Beyblade forum when people spam, especially when they necro old threads or post one word responses like "Why?" or "How", in order to feed their post count to get to 50 posts or just pad numbers.