Beyblade TRIGGERS

(3 hours ago)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(3 hours ago)CheetoBlader Wrote: Some people have to buy fakes because they can’t afford real BEYBLADES.
They could buy Hasbros? Giving these fake companies money is like giving them a pat on the back for fooling people.

Hasbro still costs more than fakes. You can get around 3 fakes for the price of one hasbro beyblade. I can avoid fakes, do it. But if not, that's ok.
CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by 3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...
(2 hours ago)BoogietheBlader Wrote: CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by  3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...

Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)
(2 hours ago)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(2 hours ago)BoogietheBlader Wrote: CheetoBlader I'd rather buy nothing than a fake, but that's just me. If you can't afford anything else than get fakes I geuss. Their not even worth it. I've been fooled by  3 fakes, all of them have broke. So...

Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)

TAKARATOMY on Amazon. I've gotten wF dP and rP
(2 hours ago)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(2 hours ago)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which fakes? (Company And BEYBLADE)

TAKARATOMY on Amazon. I've gotten wF dP and rP

Okay now that’s fine to complain about! Charging a good price for a fake!
When that one guy does everything there not suppose to do. Ex, Not Turing around, using fake parts, Trying to make the calls and arguing about the refs calls, bragging, immediately running off without shaking the others hand etc.
(1 hour ago)henwooja1 Wrote: When that one guy does everything there not suppose to do. Ex, Not Turing around, using fake parts, Trying to make the calls and arguing about the refs calls, bragging, immediately running off without shaking the others hand etc.

Yeah at the tournament in MD last month I had all of those problems with players.