Beyblade TRIGGERS

"June 26, 2017
Verified Purchase
Fake Beyblade. Complete waste of money in every aspect. You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk.'

- Amazon Review of Xcalibur F.X. starter

You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk.

triggered

a question was answered saying it was fake...

"Is it Hasbro?"

"No. It is a fake Beyblade
By Amazon Customer on November 23, 2017"

like, do people have common sense of this hobby or any knowledge of the show at least. The art style is clearly foreign, not of "American" cartoons. And the above review to me was either somehow legit or this person was "unintelligent" to say the least, as well as lazy.

"You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk."

U Wot M8?!

Omae wa, mou shindeiru, my most hated enemy...

NANI???

Just, really though...do these people have common sense?...No...obviously, TT is fake, because...

"Logic of Noobs"

* Japanese and Chinese...Chinese are counterfeiters

* Japanese are also Asian...(idk if this is really a way people "find fakes")

* Hasbro doesn't need "fake, peeling, stickers." They're too shiny to be real.

* Both brands, TT and fake are not HASBRO...

* Non-Hasbro must equal FAKE...right?? These weird poky things inside? Clicks? Must be poor quality that signals breakage!!

FAAKE

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF
every time I See him I stare at him with a cold sight

bruh...rip Atomic...and just why do people do that, I wonder?...why launch beyblades in safe, boring places, when you can simply launch in the wild? Beys are always shown as OP and superpowered, so why not??

that kid needs some physics lessons...
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:24 AM)dt1000 Wrote: There's this one kid who was playing with my Beyblades and I was using an MFB bey and he used an Odax O2 Gravity Claw and said, "I'm using this bey because I want to break of these little things." He was talking about the wings. It never broke because he always mislaunched and had the bey riding on the edge, so my bey instantly knocked it out.

I hate when someone tries to shove a Drain Fafnir on the Hasbro golden string launcher and then walk up to me and say, "Your Beyblade broke." I pulled it off, but still.

hopefully kids actually read the boxes for evolution or moms will come to walmart complaining that fafnir f3 doesnt go on the launcher
Everywhere on Amazon and sometimes on Ebay also, I see people complaining about no launcher in the box, but they bought a BOOSTER or a Hasbro 2 packTired
And probably the best is when they are complaining because the Burst Beyblades don't fit on metal fight launchers
Another trigger to fuel the trigger...I guess?

Are these beys real? No, they're fake. (not Hasbro=fake)

Why do MFB beys always destroy my Burst beys? Burst sucks!

My son's Legend Spriggan cracked, the teeth wore out, and the bey always bursts! This happened in 10 days according to my son! (legit, this was basically an abridged version of an ebay purchase. that is why lS will never have a 5 star rating on ebay. Not sure if this is real, or if the person got scammed. Probably the latter.)

But really, if people had half a mind, they'd be able to tell real from fake, and actually know that Hasbro is not the only brand. I actually think this is a type of "brainwashing," in the sense that you eventually believe the "fact" that only Hasbro makes beyblades. People completely forget that TT makes them, and just disregards them as inferior or "fake." And they haven't seen Rapidity yet, oh no they haven't. It makes my blood boil that people regard TT to be inferior due to it being a "foreign (albeit it is)," therefore "fake" company.

I know not everbody views TT like this, but this is an attempted compilation of what noobs and general consumers think of beyblade.

And yes, I did reuse some things from my previous post.

P.S. Renames also trigger me.

Nepstrius? Spryyyzen? Gaianon?

Hasbro never had problems with names before? What's with this censorship? "Satomb," yes, that's reasonable. But Krusher Doomscizor?

Krusher???

I think we're done here. *drops mic*
Mega trigger:

People that swear to the top tier list like the bible instead of trying new things that could work.
(Jan. 03, 2018  7:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: Mega trigger:

People that swear to the top tier list like the bible instead of trying new things that could work.

explain more idk what you mean at all
Gotta admit, Hasbro renames are dumb unless there's a legitimate reason to avoid a specific name. Dark Gasher? I get it, you don't want a bey affiliated with a terrifying, life-threatening medical problem like Cancer. Satomb? Honestly, why did TT name it Satan to begin with? Name changes like these I totally get (and, you know, avoiding possible names like Screw Uranus is good too).

Odin though? Neptune? Valkyrie? Sure, they may be related to religions, but there's nothing inherently wrong with any of them. Trident? Nothing wrong with three-pronged fishing spears, so no real reason to change it. Unicorn? Sorry Hasbro, but your My Little Pony division wants to have a talk with the Beyblade division about that one. Hasbro's just changing things they don't need to, and it infuriates me about as much as that incredibly ugly neon green Variares they released with the SparkFX line. Just... ugh, that thing was ugly.
some of the names are extremely cool Atlas Anubion being the best one.
Burst Trigger- When you are about to win but your friend smacks your beyblade with his hand
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:35 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Burst Trigger- When you are about to win but your friend smacks your beyblade with his hand

AKA Leftburst.
"Hasbro is better"

*Receives Takara bey*

"Bro Hasbro sucks!"

*Receives rigged Genesis Valtryek"

"Hasbro is litttttt!"

*Reccives RaPiDiTy*

"Omg all other companies suck"
(Jan. 03, 2018  11:55 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:35 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Burst Trigger- When you are about to win but your friend smacks your beyblade with his hand

AKA Leftburst.

True
It kinda gets to me when people talk about beys with like, people pronouns? You know, "Lost Longinus is awesome, he's the strongest bey" or "Nobody is stronger than my bey," like, it ain't a pokémon folks it's a plastic spinning top
I remember when in the days of the Metal Saga, people would use the facebolt names instead of the clear wheel names. Like "Dark L-Drago" when it's Dark (Any clear wheel that isn't L-Drago) and had the L-Drago face.
The only non fake tt beys at my school are all mine and a little kid's God Valkyrie and seig xcalibur. And even they have fake string launchers. It makes me sad when I have to tell them their bey is fake.

Also a guy thinks stamina is called 'stamania'
My Best trigger yet: there's a gang of kids who go around stealing beys, and they challenged me, WHILE  i was using a infinity stadium, so they said if they win, they get my bey, and the reverse if i won, and i activated the stadium and they lost miserably, heck, they didn't know they were using fakes, so 3/8 beys broke.  And one tried to cheat by supergluing their beyblade to never burst, i cracked that thing with lS.Infinity(idk how to do infinity symbol) and they tried to grab the bey, one of em got cut by my slightly damaged lS, so they called me a loser when i broke their beys and took em. so that's the best trigger imo
(Jan. 05, 2018  7:04 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: My Best trigger yet: there's a gang of kids who go around stealing beys, and they challenged me, WHILE  i was using a infinity stadium, so they said if they win, they get my bey, and the reverse if i won, and i activated the stadium and they lost miserably, heck, they didn't know they were using fakes, so 3/8 beys broke.  And one tried to cheat by supergluing their beyblade to never burst, i cracked that thing with lS.Infinity(idk how to do infinity symbol) and they tried to grab the bey, one of em got cut by my slightly damaged lS, so they called me a loser when i broke their beys and took em. so that's the best trigger imo

This sounds a lot like a Beyblade episode for some reason, particularly something from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
(Jan. 03, 2018  6:10 AM)Dragunix Wrote: "June 26, 2017
Verified Purchase
Fake Beyblade. Complete waste of money in every aspect. You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk.'

You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk.

triggered

"Is it Hasbro?"

like, do people have common sense of this hobby or any knowledge of the show at least. The art style is clearly foreign, not of "American" cartoons. And the above review to me was either somehow legit or this person was "unintelligent" to say the least, as well as lazy.

"You have to place the stickers on it for goodness sake, for it to look like the picture. Junk."

U Wot M8?!

NANI???

Just, really though...do these people have common sense?...No...obviously, TT is fake, because...

"Logic of Noobs"

* Non-Hasbro must equal FAKE...right?? These weird poky things inside? Clicks? Must be poor quality that signals breakage!!

FAAKE

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF
every time I See him I stare at him with a cold sight

bruh...rip Atomic...and just why do people do that, I wonder?...why launch beyblades in safe, boring places, when you can simply launch in the wild? Beys are always shown as OP and superpowered, so why not??

This is why you don't lend stuff kids bc they don't know how to use it

There is this kid that was looking for tt beys at target btw this is when beyblade burst hasbro was released in Australia and i wanted to go the the guy and say "boi there is no tt here only hasbro". In my head i was laughing and it triggeres me bc this guy i dont know looks older and tells his parents "i need tt beys"

(Jan. 05, 2018  11:38 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  6:10 AM)Dragunix Wrote: "June 26, 2017
Verified Purchase

triggered

"Is it Hasbro?"

U Wot M8?!

NANI???

"Logic of Noobs"

FAAKE

This is why you don't lend stuff kids bc they don't know how to use it

There is this kid that was looking for tt beys at target btw this is when beyblade burst hasbro was released in Australia and i wanted to go the the guy and say "boi there is no tt here only hasbro". In my head i was laughing and it triggeres me bc this guy i dont know this person is, he looks older and tells his parents "i need tt beys"
"Bearing Drive is an awful part because it has bad Defense"
"L2 Hold/nL Destroy is an Attack type combo because L2/nL and Hold/Destroy are both labeled as Attack parts"
"A-mold God Chip" (or just any misuse of 'mold', 'zombie', or 'smash attack' tbh)
"Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB"
"Upper Attack doesn't work in opposite spin"
"If it has a different production code it must be a different mold"
Here's one: When a noob beats you once and thinks he's SOOO powerful all of a sudden. And even though you have a pretty good win-loose ratio, you are considered weak.
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:19 AM)TreeJay Wrote: Here's one: When a noob beats you once and thinks he's SOOO powerful all of a sudden. And even though you have a pretty good win-loose ratio, you are considered weak.

I believe that would be the "Masamune Factor".
When people watch Beyblade battle videos and expect one of them to be the winner, and when they don't win they complain about how the one they support should've won. I don't get why some people watch beyblade battle videos and expect one to win, I mean don't people watch these battle videos for fun and to be excited to see who wins. The whole point of not knowing who wins is that it makes it more exciting and tense, watching a battle video just to expect one to win seems pointless and just feels like people trying to validate their own opinions. Like it feels like the only reason they watch a battle and expect theirs to win is just them doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that the beyblade they support truly is strong.

The only exception is if the beyblades were horribly mislaunched or if it was a rigged battle.
(Jan. 03, 2018  7:59 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  7:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: Mega trigger:

explain more idk what you mean at all
I think that he means that people just stick to known top tiers instead of bothering to look for new types of combos. I mean, sometimes its annoying but often times, aren't existing top tier combos usually still top tier? All these trash releases we've been seeing recently further this somewhat aggravating, sometimes "stale" meta, where nothing changes dramatically from dF or dC or nL or "list top tier parts." Nothing is wrong with using top tier combos as "top tier" or labeling them as so IMO, but there are people who sometimes refuse to hear out new ideas I guess?
I'll admit, sometimes adhering to a top-tier parts list can help you figure out what works, but it's not exclusive to just that list of parts either. Many parts that aren't top-tier still have some use too. Sure, there are some parts that are just weak entirely, but there are a great deal of parts that are waiting for just the right combination to be found to make it work or waiting for just the right opponent to exploit, and nobody's ever going to expect them when they do.
Beyblade is just all about luck in real life but the anime has a weird way of doing it. Also kids use "special moves" and its plain funny and its just cringe. Sorry I used and a lot if times