Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
Yeah, I think personal, handwritten letters would be more effective, but tbh some members are too unknowledgeable about bey to actually say the right things.
I think this form letter is good for the average user, but I think some of our more well-versed members might do better writing a well thought out, in depth, handwritten (legible) letter.
In all honesty I think it looks better if they're all the same, with the same demands.
It comes across as a unified choice then.
That i don't know. With a pre-printed letter, it shows neatness (for some of our less gramaticly inclined members) and also being a part of a grouo that wants change (WBO)

On the other hand with the hand written/typed ones, everybody can express thier individual concerns as well as the same general idea, plus every letter will be unique and we wont piss off the hasbro employees by having them read the same thing over and over agian

however, for this kind of situation, the pre-printd letter suites best, though i may write another letter to them myself in addition to this one to express more concerns over the product line
If a person had to choose between a personal letter and our pre-printed form, I believe the pre-printed form would be a far better choice (Leon has already expressed why, basically.)

But if a person could/wanted to send both, there is no problem with it.

If people, as it seems, are going to write about other concerns if they make their own letter, then a default letter as we now have is better. I think we should all just focus on one goal, on the one thing that actually really matters in this game : the Beystadiums. In my opinion almost everything else is simply not as bothersome and can be omitted. We do not want to appear like a group who necessarily complains about a lot of things which are for the most not that needed.
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:58 AM)Aikemi Wrote:
Both of these typos have been ammended.
Awesome, we appreciate it!
I wonder if Hasbro got mine because I sent one
Well there's no way of really knowing unless they send you a letter back.
that is true, but I really hope this works Smile
(Sep. 28, 2010  1:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:58 AM)Aikemi Wrote:
Both of these typos have been ammended.
I'm still getting the same typos when I open either the pdf or the jpeg?
Just sent one out.

I'll send a few tomorrow from 'friends' as well.
I'm just about to run to the mailbox. Let's make this work!
Hmm, I think we should put the WBO logo somewhere on this. Joyful_3
I'll see about getting one of these printed off and sent away sometime this week, I'd love to help. (:
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:51 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, I think we should put the WBO logo somewhere on this. Joyful_3
I don't, as this isn't about the WBO.
We aren't advertising ourselves here, and by adding our logo that's what Hasbro will see us as doing.
We're just trying to get working stadiums produced, we don't ask for any more than that.
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:51 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, I think we should put the WBO logo somewhere on this. Joyful_3
I don't, as this isn't about the WBO.
We aren't advertising ourselves here, and by adding our logo that's what Hasbro will see us as doing.
We're just trying to get working stadiums produced, we don't ask for any more than that.
Well I was thinking if they see our logo on here they might have somebody come on here and give us a reply, but I guess your right.
Considering how I've always complained about the fandom crying for things, but never working for them, it would only be foolish if I didn't send one myself. Wink
Watch your language. Anyway, i'm might send mine tomorrow. I really hope it works.
he didnt say anything wrong...what launguage upset you?

regarding those 4 people who voted not to help, i utter a small sigh of disapointment. sigh... to each his or her own, as I always say

who knows, maybe the 4 votes were from hasbro employees! that would make my day! lol
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:51 AM)Leonwind Wrote: he didnt say anything wrong...
To edited it.
Aww man, the worker at Hasbro that I was gonna talk to moved out of town...
I buy the TT stadiums Smile don't really like the Hasbro ones.. But ill still try mail one out Smile
...?
I don't think you get the purpose of this thread.