Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No : \
Convince them to get Tornado Attack stadiums.

Mc Frown, beggars can't be choosers Lips_sealed In the case of Hasbro re-releasing stadiums that are being manufactured currently, yeah, we have a chance. In the case of Hasbro re-releasing stadiums that were made like 4 or so years ago and are no longer in publication, well, you tell me the odds.
what do you mean by beggars Uncertain
I'll probably drop it off their doorstep and ask to come in by this week. I'm praying Hasbro takes this into consideration.
actualy-actually

slight error there
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:22 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: what do you mean by beggars Uncertain

Hasbro thinks their stadiums are great. We're begging them to sell TT stadiums.
oh, I guess I thought of it the wrong way. anyways back to topic.
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:20 AM)Aikemi Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No : \
Convince them to get Tornado Attack stadiums.

Mc Frown, beggars can't be choosers Lips_sealed In the case of Hasbro re-releasing stadiums that are being manufactured currently, yeah, we have a chance. In the case of Hasbro re-releasing stadiums that were made like 4 or so years ago and are no longer in publication, well, you tell me the odds.

I'm just saying if we ask for one stadium in particular, it should be Tornado Attack, not the MFB Attack Stadium.
And it's be just as easy for them to get Tornado Attack molds as Attack Stadium molds.
I guess you have a point. But by releasing the direct MFB line, they have tons of releases already set up for them that they may release annually. Tornado Attack is only one. Though, I suppose, they could release Tornado Attack in the mix. It would probably be a better decision to focus on Takara's success with Metal Fight Beyblade, not his past successes.
For me it makes no sense to ask for Tornado Attack. The employees working on Beyblade Metal Fusion might not even be those that worked on the first series, so they would have almost no idea what that stadium is, and I am not certain you can just claim that getting the mold for it would be as easy as getting the Attack Type Beystadium's is. It might be a better Beystadium, however it is less logical to ask for it ...
ditto and what's the tornado attack stadium I forgot
Stadium from the HMS era.
can someone post a link to a picture of it
Nvm. Delete this post please. >.>
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:10 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: can someone post a link to a picture of it
This is what Google is for. Just look it up.
I am
I only see tornado balance
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For me it makes no sense to ask for Tornado Attack. The employees working on Beyblade Metal Fusion might not even be those that worked on the first series, so they would have almost no idea what that stadium is, and I am not certain you can just claim that getting the mold for it would be as easy as getting the Attack Type Beystadium's is. It might be a better Beystadium, however it is less logical to ask for it ...

Considering the Attack Stadium is in production, TT is using the molds, whereas they have Tornado Attack molds to spare just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
Besides, the average Hasbro employee probably doesn't know much about Beyblade anyways, so it isn't asking too much.

Also, if the whole point is to get Hasbro to release better stadiums, why not have them release the BEST stadium?
and what is that?
...?
I'm assuming from your post that you're asking what they best Beyblade Stadium is.
My post should have made it clear that that stadium is Tornado Attack.

If we do something, might as well make it count.
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:21 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: and what is that?

There's a reason why we're all asking for the Tornado Attack....You would've thought that this would be a given.

EDIT: BEATEN.

And, i'll attempt to fill this form out, I won't complain if we get a MFB attack stadium, not a Tornado Attack. (Even though the Tornado Attack is obviously the prefered option.)
can you put a picture or give me a link because i'm looking at google and I only tornado balance Unhappy
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: whereas they have Tornado Attack molds to spare just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
Do they necessarily ?
Well I'm sure they aren't in use, and I'm fairly certain they wouldn't just destroy them.

(Sep. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: can you put a picture or give me a link because i'm looking at google and I only tornado balance Unhappy
HINT: It's green.
oh, ok that looks like a good stadium but personally I like the MFB attack stadium more
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Considering the Attack Stadium is in production, TT is using the molds,
Also, if I understand what you mean, then this does not seem to matter that much since they are both using approximately the same molds for Beyblades that are still being produced by both companies.
There is a slight error on paragraph 2,
"so you can ACTUALY knock blades out"
actualy-actually

just helping out Tongue_out