Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
Everybody has pointed that out already. theflightyellz will surely fix it as soon as he can.
Even if the employees don't have a single clue about the beyblades and their stadiums they should have done their homework....and actually do some research.....
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Considering the Attack Stadium is in production, TT is using the molds,
Also, if I understand what you mean, then this does not seem to matter that much since they are both using approximately the same molds for Beyblades that are still being produced by both companies.

I don't think I understand your query.
Takara Tomy is using it's MFB Attack Stadium molds right now, because they are still producing them.
Hasbro would probably have to make their own mold.
With Tornado Attack, which is no longer in production, they are lying around defunct. Takara Tomy can just sell these to Hasbro, easing the trasnaction and reducing the risk of error.

I guess.
I'm pretty sure this will work....now we just have to wait a couple years till hasbros respond lol
(Sep. 27, 2010  2:46 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Even if the employees don't have a single clue about the beyblades and their stadiums they should have done their homework....and actually do some research.....

For what?..
Your basically saying someone who works for hasbro that takes care of purchases from stores like walmart should do research about the stadiums and Beys.

(Sep. 27, 2010  2:56 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I'm pretty sure this will work....now we just have to wait a couple years till hasbros respond lol

I'm not to sure this will even be considered. Little kids will ALWAYS buy they're carp stadiums. They can make a stadium that's covered in paint and they'll still buy it.It doesn't matter to them.As long as SOMEone still buys them.
Right....maybe we should record a video that shows how sucky they are[/align]
I have.

EDIT: The only way they will ever do this is if we can convince them that better stadiums = better battles = more interest = more units sold = longevity.
I'm pretty sure they don't care about the kids that play it but the money they get from it
can anyone send this in or is it just for UK and north america?
Anyone can send it in if you can post to that address.
As for mentioning that we have Takara stadiums, as has been previously stated, not everyone will. it really cuts the number of people we will actually have applying since it'd be nice if we could just hand these out to kids in toy stores to send off.
(Sep. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I'm pretty sure they don't care about the kids that play it but the money they get from it

As i've already stated.
Well when they've got 10,000 kids (our forum membership alone) who aren't buying their stadiums, they should probably take a hint since that'd be a rather large amount of profit that they've lost.
(Sep. 27, 2010  5:25 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well when they've got 10,000 kids (our forum membership alone) who aren't buying their stadiums, they should probably take a hint since that'd be a rather large amount of profit that they've lost.

Yeah, 'cos I sure didn't buy PTW!... Hehehe... Speechless
Of course I'm up for this, but I don't think it will help. They've never listened before and if you look at the Stampede stadium they just made. It seems they looked at our ideas and made everything suck in it. It has a slope, but it has 3 potholes in the centre so not even stamina or defence would work well.
with gimmick stadiums, its not very fair to critizize them for bey preformance. Of coure the Ultimate Stadium makes things play out differently, because it has a gimmick, and that doesnt mean it sucks. same goes for this new stadium (which i have never heard of) but regardless, lets stick to critizing Vortex and PTW (and i heard Hasbro's mobile stage sucks too)
yes the mobile stadium puts attack types at a disadvantage. evrything they do sux. also ill be sending one of these out ASAP
I mailed mine Smile and wait, there is a new stadium called the stampede? does anyone have a picture of it to put on here?
dude! stop asking 4 pics lol. just look it up. alot of ppl have bought it alrdy so it's not hard to find. i'm nice like that so i'll put up a pic
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/cmdstore_2126_169070174
that stadium looks stupid and how come all their stadiums look like a ptw (except the portable and vortex stadium)
of course it looks stoopid. this is why this thread was made! jk lol
i cant tell if this stampede stadium is using the PTW or Lightnong Force mold...

but like i said, with gimick stages, you reaally cant bash them on preformance

however, i do dislike the fact that almost all of there stadiums look like PTW

btw, do Stamina and/or defense do well in the mobile stadium?

i just got my laptop back! im gonna download this now too!! =D
Flight will be making a few minor grammatical edits to the form (like the mis-spelling of actually,) so if you can I would recommend holding off on printing/sending this until he makes the edits
i is sad cause my printer doesnt work Unhappy but i hope you guys manage to make a difference in the stadiums!
This idea is great and really worth a try! I'm in!
This is a excellent idea Ellz the only issue I find might be the fact that it's too vague, I think Hasbro needs some convincing, I'm sure a couple specially written ones would be more effective since they only see us wanting the stadiums instead of telling them the benfits that come along with helping us out and making better stadiums.