No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
Is it me or is the typo still there?
We need to find the five Hasbro stadium lovers and kill them lol
um...we all get you are kidding...but i wouldnt say that kinda thing o_o
we have to admit tho when we were little we found them good lol
I'm sending mine out in the morning.

P.S. I don't mean to flood the thread with similar posts...but, like many others, I'm still getting the typos when I download from either link...
I'll try and amend them when I get home, but there's an error with the original file that's giving me trouble.
In all honesty, it's the message that really matters.
Agreed.

Think we should make a new poll for who has already sent one out, and who plans on it? I guess it could give us some more exact numbers.
once Hasbro sees all these letters from 10,000 kids they know that they have to do something or else they would lose money
(Oct. 02, 2010  8:34 AM)JJ Wrote: once Hasbro sees all these letters from 10,000 kids they know that they have to do something or else they would lose money

Hasbro won't lose money if they ignore these letters.

Hasbro will earn more money if they listen to these letters, though.
they would because we would stop buying.
if their goal is to make more money, then they should listen to what we have to say, and if they don't they will lose alot of buyers!
@above
I don't see how they will lose buyers if children are aging every day and finding sweet spinning tops and accessories at a local toys r us Tongue_out
I can see though, why they would GAIN money if they sold TT stadiums
And obviously, the Hasbro stadiums are garbage. (I'll add em to the heap! JK)
I'd love to help, but I can't for personal reasons Tongue_out
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:10 PM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: @above
I don't see how they will lose buyers if children are aging every day and finding sweet spinning tops and accessories at a local toys r us Tongue_out
I can see though, why they would GAIN money if they sold TT stadiums
And obviously, the Hasbro stadiums are garbage. (I'll add em to the heap! JK)
I'd love to help, but I can't for personal reasons Tongue_out

Well, we don't expect everyone on here to send one in. But hey, as long as you realize the Hasbro ones are garbage, it's cool.
(Oct. 02, 2010  5:55 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: they would because we would stop buying.

No, because they can push there crappy stadiums on people that just start playing or can't import Stadiums.

A good example would be me... I bought a PTW because I couldn't import.

Although I recently found something that will allow me to buy A TT Attack Stadium.

An ebay/Paypal Gift Card.
Wowowowowow i couldnt buy any stadiums (my birthdays soon so my parents dont want me 2 buy anything) online and i only have 3 old stadiums 4 the plastics (dragoon hurricane draciel fortress and cyber dragoon-the're all in cruddy condition) so i got desperate and MADE a stadium. Its a bowl on the bottom and 4 cardboard clothing boxes stacked up with holes in each one so you can be in a layer...........it rele stinks im gonna send this in sooo maybe if i get lucky hasbro will make them and my parents will get me 1 4 my bday!!! Smile
I definitely support this, will send a letter out tomorrow.
This is a great idea but does paint really hurt our performance tips?
No it just makes them dirty.
And makes them illegal
I'm pretty sure it's not counted as normal battle wear.
Why on earth would it make them illegal.
Hm, friction could be different between smudged paint and plastic compared to plastic against plastic ?
maybe the paint is thick? I dunno, I've only seen a hasbro stadium once, at my friend's house Tongue_out
(<- totally not a pro at buying things)
It might also make you not want to use the stadium because it shows it's white flesh Uncertain
*edit*
Basically this and what Kai-V said Tongue_out
Oh doy I knew that but couldn't you just rub off the paint with your fingers, thats what I do.
But still, the stadium would look ugly. (proves hasbro's paint fail)
Back to the topic!
I have a 35% chance to send a form in. Tongue_out
Obviously it depends how much paint there is too, I think it would be negligible most of the time.