Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
While I still whole-heartly disagree, I am kind of sad now =(

Let's get back on topic
btw I personally wouldn't care if they made no stadiums at all, I have one already :V
Mc Frown is right, we have very little impact on Hasbro's decisions. The reason is simple, the guys who make those decisions are far removed from the communities that play the game.
While we can have some influence, hopefully, it's not going to be disproportional to our spending power. While we're able to lay down more dollar on Beys than most players, we also have the option to shop abroad online and the knowledge to do so, and to help others do so, which makes pandering specifically to us a risky proposition for Hasbro.
Being something of an "elite" (without wanting to sound big-headed about it) we are worth listening to, and having our ideas about improving the Hasbro metagame considered. Products are designed and tested long before they go to market, I would expect it to take at least a year before anything we say or do has any noticeable effect on what we see on the shelf at TRU.
btw the craters in the max stampede stadium was replaced with a hill in the middle of it...i'm not sure how that can be an improvement...

anyway, i haven't sent mine in yet but soon.
Are you kidding? That's a major improvment. If max stampede kept the craters, it would suck. Thanks to not keeping them, its doing well thus far in testing
we do need to get better quality stadiums it sucks be cause the paint could effect our performance tips like rubber flats coat sharps right rubber flats hole flats and if your wide balls if its scrached the paint wont come out oh and mary christmas AND COME BACK TO THE WBO BEY BRAD!!!!!!
i mean, yeah it's an improvement...just less of a gimmick Uncertain ahrg i'll just stick with TT...
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:44 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: we do need to get better quality stadiums it sucks be cause the paint could effect our performance tips like rubber flats coat sharps right rubber flats hole flats and if your wide balls if its scrached the paint wont come out oh and mary christmas AND COME BACK TO THE WBO BEY BRAD!!!!!!

its very easy to remove the paint. go to the PTW and Lightning Force threads. somewhere in there they talk about how you can properly remove the paint. also, it doesnt ruin your tips. its incredibly annoying yes and it looks ugly when it gets on your tip but it dos no permenant damage at all. if anythng, it only slightly interfears with the friction between the bey and the stadium floor.

and the last parts of your sentence...off topc much?
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:07 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: i mean, yeah it's an improvement...just less of a gimmick Uncertain ahrg i'll just stick with TT...

in terms of stadiums only, you are always better of with TT.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:12 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I fully support this! I'm sick and tired of cleaning off all of my performance tips (mostly RF Tired) and I hate the angles and such of Hasbro stadiums and I was gonna order a TT stadium online but I shouldn't have to pay alot of money just for shipping. I think we should get everyone on here to do this! Oh, and btw I will get one sent out as soon as possible I gotta ask my mom where she put the roll of stamps and I gotta hook-up my printer.
ok im with you!!!
ha....i just love aikemi's vatar!

(Dec. 25, 2010  6:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hasbro is not listening to the community at all.
All of the stadium models released were shown before the launch of Metal Fusion.
so you are saying hasbro is ignoring usChocked_2
why dont we jut give up
Attached Files

.jpg   imagesCAO06SKK.jpg (Size: 8.24 KB / Downloads: 149)
I'm definetely filling one out. A few days ago, my cousin got the Super Vortex battle stadium, the Flame Seggitario I got was COVERED in paint after about four battles! (So were his new Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago!). Before then I wnted a Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium, but I'm just gonna get something from Japan after I send the fill out the... the... thing, I guess.
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:18 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: so you are saying hasbro is ignoring usChocked_2
why dont we jut give up

That would make us a bunch of quitting wusses would it not? We still have hope, Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction.
hi,i'm new,so how are we gonna save the stadiums??
Lips_sealed
Even if you're new, can't you can read the first post?
Read the OP, please...

Beaten, I guess?
Yea im gonna fill one out and send at least ten letters to Hasbro.they should defenitly make a takora tomy-like attack stadium at least! well it would be cool if it came in a clear red, clear blue,etc colors. oh and i voted yes
Right when I p[rinted this form after that a thing about my bank money being transferred came up.
i dont think hasbro will make stadiums without pockets for safety reasons. even with pockets they put warning signs on them...................
are you serious?

i have not gotten around to sending in my form yet. i hope the same does not happen to me, nor anyone else. i also hope no one here is trying to take advantage of anyone
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Right when I p[rinted this form after that a thing about my bank money being transferred came up.

hahahah what

Printing off a safe .pdf from an established member on here is not going to affect your bank account.
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:29 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i have not gotten around to sending in my form yet. i hope the same does not happen to me, nor anyone else. i also hope no one here is trying to take advantage of anyone

i dont think you understand technology, and i dont know why youd take the word of a new idiot member over a trusted staff member.
i would not be so harsh as to call him an idiot, but i get the point

i am familiar with technology. i just misinterpreted what he said.
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:38 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Right when I p[rinted this form after that a thing about my bank money being transferred came up.

hahahah what

Printing off a safe .pdf from an established member on here is not going to affect your bank account.

Okay then. Cute
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:18 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: so you are saying hasbro is ignoring usChocked_2
why dont we jut give up

That would make us a bunch of quitting wusses would it not? We still have hope, Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction.
well you are right.....ok then lets keep on trying because the W.B.O is not a bunch of little quiters!!!!!
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:46 AM)rockleone23 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
why dont we jut give up

well you are right.....ok then lets keep on trying because the W.B.O is not a bunch of little quiters!!!!!

I think the same! Gasp