Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
do the exact same thing
hasbro is stationed in america, so youd still send the letter to america
I got thunderwhip and i saw the L-Drago one and the latest one now i know for a fact that all of these except for the tornado one is the EXACT same mold nothing different I hate cleaning my L-Dragos Performance tip as well so frustrating
You are incredibly wrong.
Hasbro if ruining beyblade and the stadiums the most, of course I will send one!
The only problem I can say about the Takara ones is that their brittle. The walls on my stadium already have holes and cracks due to hardcore battling, but still, Takara produces the BEST in terms of game-play as of now
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:22 PM)Frostic_Dragoon Wrote: The only problem I can say about the Takara ones is that their brittle. The walls on my stadium already have holes and cracks due to hardcore battling, but still, Takara produces the BEST in terms of game-play as of now
... Perhaps you could put the blame on yourself as well then ...

JJ Wrote:Hasbro if ruining beyblade and the stadiums the most, of course I will send one!
Hasbro's Beyblades are very good, for your information.
It's impossible for them to ruin them anyways, they're releasing them.
Imagine they didn't carry Beyblade at all? This is sort of a counter argument to every Hasbro bash, and it's pretty definitive :V
Hasbro stadiums don't necessarily "suck." Granted, they do not provide the Beys their full performance potential, but the design of the stadium is more like a safety precaution. Because you know in America some kid is going to get hurt by a Bey flying out of a semi-walled stadium and parents are going to complain to Hasbro that the toys are too dangerous and blah blah blah...I think Hasbro is just trying to prevent that, even though I've had a few Beys fly out of the Lightning Force stadium for miles heh.

Anyway, I would like Hasbro to make the Takara Tomy stadiums. Hasbro stadiums are more for the younger kids for their safety.
I'm not sure if this matters and it is a little Off-Topic, but guys his name is the flighty ellz all in one word Uncertain

Anyway, I'm sending mine in ASAP ^^

All this time and I didn't see this thread...

I don't know about you guys, but I think we should bribe them. $1000 if they start producing TT Attack and MFB Standard stadiums, then don't pay them Uncertain

It won't work though :"(
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:22 PM)Frostic_Dragoon Wrote: The only problem I can say about the Takara ones is that their brittle. The walls on my stadium already have holes and cracks due to hardcore battling, but still, Takara produces the BEST in terms of game-play as of now
... Perhaps you could put the blame on yourself as well then ...

JJ Wrote:Hasbro if ruining beyblade and the stadiums the most, of course I will send one!
Hasbro's Beyblades are very good, for your information.

Kai-V is right!
if you just live in america like me
wat would you do if you wanted some metal fusion beys?
and that you couldn't buy beys online?
Also hasbro has some better molds to me
I sent this last month but I am uploading a video about this atm, please look at it. I'm gonna send Hasbro other stuff too.
Well haven't checked for Beyblades recently and I really don't wanna read through all this, I'm going to assume there has been slight progression?
Hasbro's stadiums have gotten slightly better. Time to pour in more, and cross our fingers!
Hasbro has definatly been listining to the community. (Comprimising anyway) yes we still have the crappy pocket design BUT Maxstampede is doing really well in testing
Hasbro is not listening to the community at all.
All of the stadium models released were shown before the launch of Metal Fusion.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hasbro is not listening to the community at all.
All of the stadium models released were shown before the launch of Metal Fusion.

But Max Stampede has been changed drastically. When it was first shown it had craters in the middle.
i doubt that was our doing
they probably just playtested it/put some thought into it
well actually what i think is that if hasbro does make the takara stadiums,they should at least keep their own
"safety" stadiumss so that you caan choose.Aikemi is just so much help.He realy knows the differences, just saying that im on his side and im sending this today!!!!!!

GO AIKEMI!!!
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: i doubt that was our doing

I don't know, considering they did release the Cyber Dragoon stadium which had four bumps in a circle around the middle.....I think we had something to do with it.
Yeah your prbably right.....
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:42 PM)Evan Wrote:

I don't know, considering they did release the Cyber Dragoon stadium which had four bumps in a circle around the middle.....I think we had something to do with it.

I know they've released stadiums with divets in the past, but I don't think you realize how insignificant we are as compared to the whole demographic that buys Beyblade products. Hasbro does not care about us in the slightest, to think otherwise you would have to be deluded.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:42 PM)Evan Wrote:

Exactly. If I had to guess the reason we don't have TT stadium designs is because of copyright qnd trademarks and what not. I don't believe in coincidence. If they were not listening to us, then why have stadiums gotten progressivley better? If they didn't listen to us, we would just have more stadiums like PTW. If anything, the fact that maxstampede got rid of the craters is proof of this.

This thread has been, and will continue to be, for the most part, a succsess. Don't be such a downer Mcfrown. =) become McUNfrown (worst joke ever to have existed, I apologize)
Why are you looking a gift horse in the mouth? We wrote and they proved to us that they couod change. Would you rather have nothing but PTWs? I didn't think so. And the fact that they are listening shows that they do somewhat care about customer input
you all think too much of yourselves
as a relatively small group of consumers we don't matter
and like I said, all of these stadiums were shown at/before the launch of the product line.
No we don't. Yes compared to the rest of their consumers we are small but you make it sound like people working for hasbro are incapable of expressing human emotions

And even if they were shown, it doesn't matter. Signifigant changes were made. Hello? Max stampede?
Believe what you want, but let it be known that we are not an important group as far as Hasbro is concerned.