Beyblade Remembrance 2018 BeyLotto & #BeybladeGenerations Contest Results

Beyblade Remembrance 2018 BeyLotto & #BeybladeGenerations Contest Results

Find out if you won below:

Physical Prize & Bit Booster Winners

5 lucky winners have earned themselves a sweet physical prize as well as a Bit Booster from the list below!

5th: one BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
henwooja1

[Image: samurai-pegasis-w105r2f-metal-fight-beyblade-zero-g.jpg]

4th: one BB-105 Starter Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Julian Bleyder

[Image: big-bang-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-4d.jpg]

3rd: one BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
King Abbas

[Image: galaxy-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg]

2nd: one BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF + one BBG-25 Zero-G Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type
Wombat

[Image: storm-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg] [Image: Metal-Fight-Beyblade-BBG-25-Zero-G-Ultim...a-Type.jpg]

1st: one BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F + one BBG-24 Zero-G Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type
Beymax

[Image: pegasis-105f-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg] [Image: Metal-Fight-Beyblade-BBG-24-Zero-G-Ultim...e-Type.jpg]

Bit Booster Winners

These 10 additional randomly-picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• 6th - Sagarshahi
  • 7th - Beyexpert_hamza
  • 8th - Zyon
  • 9th - Kei
  • 10th - Hato
  • 11th - Sahil Pruthi
  • 12th - PapaJ
  • 13th - Hyper xeno
  • 14th - Mitsu
  • 15th - Starkiller711

#BeybladeGenerations Instagram Contest Winners

After deliberating, our panel of judges from the WBO Committee and Contributor team have determined the winners for our #BeybladeGenerations Instagram Contest! You can view all entries here.

3rd: Bit Booster of Your Choice (Options Below)
prashanthnarayanan98

[Image: Beyblade-Generations-Instagram-Contest-W...anan98.jpg]

2nd: Bit Booster of Your Choice (Options Below)
Mage

[Image: Beyblade-Generations-Instagram-Contest-Winner-mage.jpg]

1st: one BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R2F + Bit Booster of Your Choice (Options Below)
renidage

[Image: samurai-pegasis-w105r2f-metal-fight-beyblade-zero-g.jpg]

Check out the winning entry below:

[Image: Beyblade-Generations-Instagram-Contest-W...nidage.jpg]

Bit Boosters Available

Winner Instructions

• All Winners: Post your Bit Booster selection in this thread. Bit Boosters will be awarded after many or most of the winners have all posted here so that we can do most of them all at once. Note: if you have “(Instagram)” beside your name it means you were selected via your BeybladeGenerations 2018 entry and we are unsure of your WBO username. Please insert your username into your entry post and include it when you post your Bit Booster selection here.
  • Physical Prize Winners (Top 5 for BeyLotto, and #BeybladeGenerations 1st Place): PM Kei your full name, address, and phone number and we will have the prize ordered and shipped to you as soon as possible. Also include your shirt size if applicable for your prize.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered!
The deadline date for the #BeybladeGenerations Instagram contest was set at 2nd September. The picture that has been chosen as the winner was uploaded on Instagram on 19th September which is 17 days late.

I really can't imagine how was it even considered in this contest. I'm just expressing my thought, no offense to anyone.
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:30 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: The deadline date for the #BeybladeGenerations Instagram contest was set at *2nd September.* The picture that has been chosen as the winner was uploaded on Instagram on *19th September*, which is *17 days late.*

I really can't imagine how was it even considered in this contest. I'm just expressing my thought, no offense to anyone.

well, I searched it.......
[Image: 1z6ab76.png]
I worked for over 4 weeks on my mod. It took me 3 weeks to programm and paint the layer and the driver took one week to build. I painted the Layer at over 40°C in the heat for 3 days without a fan. It took me 3 hours in the hot sun to take this picture. I posted my picture alongside a huge text on my instagram on September 1st 2018.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMdETnDDgI/...2js0plx11r
I did not win but that's ok. The only thing I was hoping for was to be noticed by the WBO senpais. I even tagged the WBO instagram account, but it seems like my effort of over a month of work was unnoticed. Unhappy
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:30 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: The deadline date for the #BeybladeGenerations Instagram contest was set at 2nd September. The picture that has been chosen as the winner was uploaded on Instagram on 19th September which is 17 days late.

Isn't that against the rules? Technically that entry should be disqualified. The entry form blader zx had 47 likes....
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:30 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: The deadline date for the #BeybladeGenerations Instagram contest was set at 2nd September. The picture that has been chosen as the winner was uploaded on Instagram on 19th September which is 17 days late.

It's an unfortunate and simple mistake to have made. It's not often that we make mistakes like this and I can only apologise on behalf of the entire team for the mess-up here.

There's not really much more I can say on it than that we'll be amending the results of this contest later today to fix this situation, and sorry once again to those who were looking forward to the results of this contest.

Locking this thread until we amend it.
The results for the #BeybladeGenerations Contest have now been adjusted. prashanthnarayanan98 is now your 3rd Place finisher, Mage was bumped up to 2nd place, and renidage is the new winner! Please check out the opening post again.

Sorry for any confusion, everyone!
Congratulations renidage

And I want zet black bit if possible
Could I get the amber bit
Congratulation to my top rival- @[renidage]
PMed My Details to Kei.
Thanks WBO

I want a GARNET Bit Booster.
(Dec. 06, 2018  11:47 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can I get the ruby one

You didn't win in this contest. Wink
Should probably claim this prize before I forget completely, haha. Congrats to the rest of the winners! I'll take JADE please.
I'll take the Ruby bit