Beyblade Real Life Youtube series - Beyblade Living Metal

Poll: Which names should we use for the characters?

WBO Usernames
55.56%
Real Names
5.56%
Made up names
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
The bottom line is it should be more entertaining. If the camera is pointed at a Dark Cancer battling an LDD for 2-3 minutes, that doesn't hold my interest for very long. What you should do is do multiple takes and edit the video from different angles to make a single battle last 3 minutes, not multiple rounds.

I was actually thinking about doing this for my community, but I don't live very close. If I do move into NYC, I'll probably do something similar, only with a lot of blue/green screening, rendering, dubbing, and sfx.
Yeah well, we cant really put any money together to buy the equipment and software needed to do all that.
I have my own money problems just trying to get to London. Once im 16, it will be even worse.
(STUPID England train prices! Grin)

Yes, I do suggest you try to do it with some of the NYC bladers. Obviously you would have some important
and well known people around... Hah, imagine if we got Blitz to join in ours! Eee
Yes, multiple takes is a key thing, we do try to do some, but I dont really have the time and powerful editing software to do that. Well, I did, then it left a watermark, so I had to go back to the primitive movie maker...
Then again, some battling scenes ARE needed, like the epic stadium outs, or something we make look like one.
So far, we just loosen the facebolts to make the beyblades separate on impact.
My second match had the bey separate, but it was totally unintentional, hence me laughing my head off.

Any more tips? It does really help! Grin
I could *try* editing some stuff for you.

Dub over some of the voices and try to capture video of the bladers more than the blades. A battle shouldn't be more than 20 seconds unless it's an important match.

Also, I don't understand the plot. You may want to do some foreshadowing or something.
The plot...
Personally, I have absolutely NO IDEA what its gonna be about!
But we are planning to have the bad guys (Shadow Bladers) and good guys fight each other
and in the end the Shadow "King" gets beaten and happiness is restored to London... blah blah
I'm a pain in the rear :o

Not enough authority Ben.

OK, to be really honest, the real life series seems incredibly dull. The battle scenes really doesn't fit the situation, everything happens way too slowly.

I guess the sound makes a big impression, the sound quality is ruined by wind? Add some more music to liven it up (the beginning for example).
We added music though, and sometimes it would drown out the voices.
At one point you could hear ControL_s SouL_ shouting: AAAARRRGHHHH!!! Trolololololol
But yeah, my new camcorder will solve that problem and the voice problem.
Plus delivering everything in glorious HD!!!

Dont worry, that was just the first episode.
For the 3rd episode we already filmed a chasing scene. (Of course, we could redo that)

AND WOOHOO! My dad is bringing his tripod to england, so yeah... our lives are now easier...
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:43 PM)Manicben Wrote: But we are planning to have the bad guys (Shadow Bladers) and good guys fight each other
and in the end the Shadow "King" gets beaten and happiness is restored to London...
Spoilers much?

(Aug. 18, 2011  10:13 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:43 PM)Manicben Wrote: But we are planning to have the bad guys (Shadow Bladers) and good guys fight each other
and in the end the Shadow "King" gets beaten and happiness is restored to London...
Spoilers much?

Um, er... oops...
Well, most stories are like this in a way, but with different names and such.
It is a traditional beyblade story. Good guys beat bad guys, happiness restored, no problems until next time, blah blah...

But yeah, maybe I shouldnt have said that.......... Eee
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:17 PM)Manicben Wrote: Um, er... oops...
Well, most stories are like this in a way, but with different names and such.
It is a traditional beyblade story. Good guys beat bad guys, happiness restored, no problems until next time...
Don't forget to make the good guys lose some of the time. Grin
Of course. (No spoilers!) In the first episode people lose a lot, but they are all good guys vs good guys.
But in the second episode, everything is a lot different... bwahahaha
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:02 PM)Manicben Wrote: Dont worry, that was just the first episode.
For the 3rd episode we already filmed a chasing scene. (Of course, we could redo that)
dont redo it that bit was awsome Smile

Do you want some help...? I could write up a plot. Dialogue, no, but I'm pretty good with stories.
And Manicben, as I said, try Pinnacle Studios. Get Pixie Activation (off Google.) And you have two camera's; why not make use of it? Use the older one for the less important multiview shots.
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Do you want some help...? I could write up a plot. Dialogue, no, but I'm pretty good with stories.

But of course! Help is always appreciated!
Well, Im about to go to another part of the country, so I wont be on much.
If you could PM me with ideas and questions, that would be swell.

GPerseus Master, Well, Ill try out Pinnacle studios later.
Im hoping to fix my laptop tonight via resetting the whole thing...
NOOOO my minecraft and terraria maps (and all my other stuff) <- Off topic... sorry
whens the next filming
Sorry all. Just got back from a 2 week holiday around... oops off topic... Grin

Anyway, sorry but no filming for a while. Im working on editing the behind the scenes for episode 1 atm
now that my laptop is finally fixed (shorter wait!). Episode 2 will be out afterwards, but only after another short quick meetup if possible during the first few weeks of school.

Remember all: Filming, editing and everything else will be at a snails pace as I start school this week and final GCSEs start coming. (Got a A* in chinese! Standard duh)
Please understand that filming will only happen when I have time and that means that asking when is the next meetup is will result in no answers at all. Everyone will be notified when an event happens.
Thats it from me now. Good luck for getting back to school and ill see ya later.
Go Shoot! (Bey hits wall and smacks Manicben in the face)
also manicben, PM me if you need any help from me story writing wise, just because theirs loads of them, and only PM me if you need a script kk? except for the new episodes of course
Thank you so much for your support dude. I never realised you were based in London!
Ill be right on that later, but school starts and activity is slow...
Great commitment AND fast responses. We need more people like this. lol
BTW, we are gonna need ideas for other filming locations. Areas in London near tube stations are ideal.
We are thinking of parks, alleyways and even homes (if possible! Tongue_out).
Kevin and Ahmed mentioned parks near them, so that sounds good. I need a list of places and good places that
you lot know about well.
Tallyho!
yeah i live in peterborough, which isn't far from london hour wise...

anyway you really want somewhere more secluded, because seeing other people ruins it, unless you're like in a market somewhere like as a filler between battles (which is something you should do more of, not just beyblade battles, but like sleeping, people walking off and that...)
All right peoples!!!
We have one logo so far. No one else has submitted anything which is disappointing...
Get the well known people to know the word!

here it is:

[Image: LivingMetal.png]
well done ben awsome logo Smile
who did then??? :s