Beyblade Real Life Youtube series - Beyblade Living Metal

Poll: Which names should we use for the characters?

WBO Usernames
55.56%
Real Names
5.56%
Made up names
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
wow sorry for the delay of the episode ben has finished editing now we are trying to get the files to me so i can work my magic with music >Grin so yea just wait 4 more days or somthing
is it too late for me to become a story writer for the series?
urm not really but things is it has a plot but well me and ben kinda like write it on the spot oh btw for every one iv done my first vlog about who i am in the series and wat i do also there is a sneek preview so check it out and tell me wat u think Joyful_3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-PkAsJBH...dded#at=22
why the hell was you talking about your hair! ???
i got an ide how about a blader whos steals the pieces of others beys and uses it to make his own beyblade eg rockaries vs random bey random bey wins and the guy like eternal defense so he grabs the bey and take ed leaving the rest of the bey his bey would look very jumbled up since he takes peices so he would haev no color cordinatoin on it just an idea
they done that idea on beyblade vforce there names were king and queen
(Aug. 15, 2011  10:22 AM)Saint Wrote: they done that idea on beyblade vforce there names were king and queen

really i didnt wathc v force i figured it had probaly already been done but who cares i fits done before
All right. ToRmEnTeD's preview has been added to my playlist on my youtube.
It will be added to the OP too.

I would like to see IF any other cast member (preferrably a main character) would like to make some videos
about their character. Dont reveal too much though! Try to follow ToRmEnTeD's except a lot more professional please! Say who u are, who u play as and what to expect! Dont reveal anything if possible!

Anyway, we have got most of episode one done now!

And one more thing!!! We would like any people who are good at creating logos to post their ideas for logos.

The name of the series is: Beyblade Living Metal
We want to see what you pro GFX/banner creators can do! The best one will be used for the official series logo
from episode 2 and onwards. Of course, you will go into the credits and have a special video made in honour.
Changing OP now. No more script writers wanted atm.

Current title for episode 1
[Image: 6045909639_f6b8cf24e8_m.jpg]
All right peoples!!!

EPISODE 1 HAS FINALLY BEEN UPLOADED!!!

All cast, writers and those involved will receive a PM shortly with the link.
Thats right, you lot get to see it first! The episode will be released to the public later today at
4:00 PM GMT. Check back on my channel for the release of episode 1!
ITS AMAZEH lol but srsly did u like the 2 song i mashed up for ending btw i could have done better but u said in 10 mins so i did lool tell me wat u think of the last 2
epic EPIC super awsome fun time amazing i could go on but wats the point .....
Anyways cool video you guys really worked hard (well even if i was not in it yet still good) Smile
im sure ep 2's gonna be good aswell Smile

EDIT: BEAN! And in the next episode will i still a random blader cause im one of the ....... Well u no Wink
Ok, Saint. You were in this episode cause you were fighting with ur pegasis against Lamide.
And yes, in the later episodes you will be a , well u no. Grin

24 minutes until public release!!!
Hey I hope its HQ unlike the other real life series! I will give you my feedback as as soon as possible!
Well after it is released...
Episode 1 of Beyblade Living Metal is now available to watch!!!
Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaTDbzWI2g
WOW! Not bad Uncertain

Critics...Better acting...need a better camera...

Not bad! Cant wait for episode 2!
Better camera actually arrived on the day of filming, so I got pretty annoyed...
Its HD and it would remove the wind noise and increase voices...
And yes, better acting, well, everything is made up by the characters themselves, so its kinda real
OR fake...
Episode 2 was done on same day so... be prepared for more bad quality acting...
But that wont be for a WHILE!!!
Eee
If you know the acting is bad, why not work to improve?
Try telling that to some people who do not like to co operate...
Looking at ControL_ here... Eee

But yes, we are aiming for better acting. Then again, we are 11 to 15 year olds.
We do not know much about acting properly...

BUT we shall try!
Just act as they do in the show. Not hard.

And if ControL_ can't act, don't give him so much to do? lol
damm i wish i could be here but i live in australia
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just act as they do in the show. Not hard.

Give us a break. We are filming this series in PUBLIC! We already look like retards so we wouldn't want to look even more retarded than we already are. lol
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:28 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just act as they do in the show. Not hard.

Give us a break. We are filming this series in PUBLIC! We already look like retards so we wouldn't want to look even more retarded than we already are. lol
You live in a city. It's not like you're going to see these people again.

As far as doing silly things in public, I could share some stories about me and NYC...
I can imagine that...

Well, we already give ControL_ a lot less to do, but he is still a pain in the rear.
BUT, doing it in public also means we have to tell some people what these spinning tops are
and in one case, explain the whole system of beybattling and stuff... to a teacher as well...
Then again, your point is very true. We are planning to make some episodes serious episodes (anime ones)
and funny ones (parody episodes). Our inspiration? Well, look on youtube. There are many parodies!
But in ours at least we would know what we are talking about, actually be skilled at beyblading
and blah blah...
Anyone notice that ControL_'s G and madmuppet each played 3 different people in our first episode?
Thats how little cast and how budget our series is... lol