Beyblade Random Thoughts

And the CW is like waves.
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: The constellation Aquarius is often portrayed as an urn full of water.

The Facebolt Aquario is an urn full of water - water with a face.

O_O so I was right....unexpected
I'm waiting for a Neptune bey...once that is released we can have a whole solar system of beys...

Imagine:

Sol Blaze in the centre
Mercury Anubis Next to it
Then Death Quetz
Then comes some Earth bey(Eagle maybe or we can have the beys of four seasons on earth..Orion,Pegy,LDD and Leone)
Next to it Variares
After that Jade Jupiter
Next Scythe Kronos and then Duo Uranus.
After that the Neptune bey and finally Fusion Hades(for Pluto...although it isnt considered a planet)
That would totally be the perfect time for TT to release repaints of those beys in the planets' color.
We already have a Mars red Vari and Mercury Brave as well which look similar to the the planets...almost but yes recolors of others would be nice as well...
Blue Earth Aquila too

EDIT: Or is it purple?
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:50 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://www.trademe.co.nz/toys-models/oth...334494.htm
lolz
Is it worth it?

I posted that in "Ask a question.." you know what I'm going to say.
They are fake, as noted by Th!nk and ROLL' BARRELED.
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:58 AM)Nano Wrote: Blue Earth Aquila too

EDIT: Or is it purple?

There are Blue, Green, Purple and Red Earth Aquila's.
Random Thought-
I seriously salute guys like JR_Tiger, Evolution, BeyFan, roux, and any other member who has a huge plastic/HMS collection, and refrain from using them. Grin
I wonder how they manage to stare at there beautiful collections all day long. As for me (and many of us), I just can't resist them, and start launching and playing with them right away!
Its too tough to just keep them in a case and stare at them. Tongue_out
One way to keep from beyblading is having no launchers.
@Everyone whom I listed- Do you all have launchers?
If yes, do you all play around?
If yes, then how are your beys in such great condition!?
(Nov. 23, 2011  6:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So does lacerta and obviously so do all L-Dragos...I think aquario and wolf are the only ones I remember which do not have a wolf/aquarius on it

Wolf is 4 wolf heads, top down. Aquario is water, so it's difficult to represent, but it shows water.

(Nov. 23, 2011  7:46 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Next to it Variares
After that Jade Jupiter
After that the Neptune bey and finally Fusion Hades(for Pluto...although it isnt considered a planet)
From what I understand, Saturn is the Roman counterpart to Hera, and Kronos is Zeus' father, not Saturn...
I could be wrong, though.
He was talking as in the way the planets are arranged which they all stand for not the gods that they also represent. However you're right in that Kronos is Zeus' father.
Mercury Anubius 85XF Mercury
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF Venus
Variares DGrin Mars
Jade Jupiter S130RB Jupiter
Scythe Kronos T125EDS Saturn
Fusion Hades will be pluto SOoo um...6/9 planets oh im sorry 6/8 THANKS alot scientist for degrading pluto...
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:08 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  6:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So does lacerta and obviously so do all L-Dragos...I think aquario and wolf are the only ones I remember which do not have a wolf/aquarius on it

Wolf is 4 wolf heads, top down. Aquario is water, so it's difficult to represent, but it shows water.

Aquario is obviously water. It's blue, and has waves.
Or at least, I think so.
Wow i just realized i have been into the Hobby for a year now....and i still have my first 4 Beyblades. Tongue_out
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:11 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
After that Jade Jupiter
From what I understand, Saturn is the Roman counterpart to Hera, and Kronos is Zeus' father, not Saturn...

You're wrong. Cronus/Kronos = Saturn = Zeus's Father.
Ouranos = Uranus = Cronus's Father.

Hera's Roman counterpart is Juno.

(Nov. 23, 2011  6:21 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Mercury Anubius 85XF Mercury
Variares DGrin Mars

Fusion Hades will be pluto SOoo um...6/9 planets oh im sorry 6/8 THANKS alot scientist for degrading pluto...

You forgot Duo Uranus. Earth and Neptune are the only two that don't really have direct alternatives, unless you count the Earth MW and that "Dark Poseidon" sticker set.
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:11 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
After that Jade Jupiter

You're wrong. Cronus/Kronos = Saturn = Zeus's Father.
Ouranos = Uranus = Cronus's Father.

Hera's Roman counterpart is Juno.

(Nov. 23, 2011  6:21 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Mercury Anubius 85XF Mercury
Variares DGrin Mars

You forgot Duo Uranus. Earth and Neptune are the only two that don't really have direct alternatives, unless you count the Earth MW and that "Dark Poseidon" sticker set.
Earth wheel doesnt count imo also the poseidon dude isnt technically canon THEN theres the face its just a sticker sheet and not an actual bey if they ARE gonna make earth and neptune based beys then it will most likely have to do with Gaia for earth and Neptune for the neptune bey i dunno this is specualtation im sorry
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ouranos = Uranus = Cronus's Father.

Aww, I thought it was Oroboros Unhappy.
Clonetos: That's basically what I was saying.

Dracomageat: I'd imagine it would be more directly related to the snake eating its tail, and the symbolism thereof, if it were.
Well, it's called "Duo Uranus", and it's in BB-121, and there are pictures in the thread, so...
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Clonetos: That's basically what I was saying.

Dracomageat: I'd imagine it would be more directly related to the snake eating its tail, and the symbolism thereof, if it were.
eh you siad what I said?

Using Griffolyon's AR with SG Flat base makes for some awesome battles. More than half the time either one or both the beys get knocked out. Why isn't it unbanned already?!