Beyblade Random Thoughts

Do I really have to repeat that this topic, even this forum is not for the anime ... You should not even be discussing the episodes or the anime here.
Sorry if off topic but

Iceburn
Just a quick question-

If there was a tourney which didn't affect BeyPoints with these limitations:

Metal Wheel can't be Hell, Basalt, Libra or 4D's.
Track must be ungimmicked (Not including 230)
Tip must be F or HF.

..would you go?
I think it'd be fun playing with just steady Attack types.
Probably not, because I dislike both of those tips, especially when WF is so much better.

If WF were allowed, maybe, or heck, even MF.

Also, CH120. :\
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I loved it's AR. As I was saying to nano: NINE FREAKING STARS BABY.

I was the one that said that Serious
Some idiot had to rip open the only earth eagle at the store and take out the metal wheel, track and tip. Nice going jerkwad.
Please tell me that I'm not the only one, when I say that DF145WD on ANY wheel looks sexy? I swear, the two were made for each other, and they actually work quite well in battles for me. I'm liking MF-H Inferno Aquario DF145WD, even though I know it sucks.
My personal favorite with DF145WD is Burn Aquario DF145WD. Not only are they made for each other, it's tough to make the color's look ugly against each other. I use the pearl yellow DF145 with the Camo Green (Whatever color Earth Aquila's WD is) WD, and it looks super smexy Joyful_3
I prefer earth on DF145 although i rarley use it. The colours i use are dark wolfs DF145 and flame byxis' WD looks quite cool.
For some reason, I feel nostalgic when I use a Hasbro light launcher... anyone else, though I doubt it... it's just weird. My fav DF145WD combination is Killer Gemios' DF145 with Earth Aquila's WD. I love the look...
Ugh, Im feeling so mad. I gave my DEMS to my counsin because I didnt get a Dragoon Phantom from the HMS random booster. So disgusted.
Yeah, that's my favorite one CRU. I just love that clear red + brown combination for some odd reason, xD
I really like the look of the pearl yellow DF145 from Night Virgo and the brown WD from Rock Pegasis. It looks really nice to me. Grin
Going to TRU tonight to check for new Beyblades. Going to call my friend up and see if he wants to go too. We bother need new Beyblades.

Anyone know the price of Ray Striker booster without tax? Just interested before I leave.
Ray Striker booster? You mean Ray Striker starter? Ray Striker hasn't been released in a booster... Ray Unicorno, yes.
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:40 AM)Nano Wrote: Going to TRU tonight to check for new Beyblades. Going to call my friend up and see if he wants to go too. We bother need new Beyblades.

Anyone know the price of Ray Striker booster without tax? Just interested before I leave.

Booster? Think you mean a starter, but IIRC, the one that I got from TRU was 8 or 9 dollars w/o tax.

EDIT: GAL DARN IT, COASTERS, YEH BEET MEH EVRY TIEM!
I'm sorry, but I'm a ninja XD
Hoy yah!
Toys R Us beys go for 8.99 w/o tax.
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Ray Striker booster? You mean Ray Striker starter? Ray Striker hasn't been released in a booster... Ray Unicorno, yes.

Duuuurrrrrrrr
I'm not up to date with everything. All I know is that there are Starters, Boosters, and it's called Ray Striker.
Well, Striker 8.99 at TRU, and 7.99 pretty much everywhere else.
I was disappointed, and happy as to what I saw. They had like 20-25 boosters there. All of them were Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, and Furry Capricorn.
At least I know they are selling boosters now, and for how much.
Just 3-0'd my kickass zombie with a left spin combo using...

Trygle's BASE!

It is a 1337-carp zombiekillah and I won't hear a word against it Serious

(Jul. 13, 2011  10:27 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I loved it's AR. As I was saying to nano: NINE FREAKING STARS BABY.

Ops, my bad. I pointed out the starcount though :p

(Jul. 14, 2011  1:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Please tell me that I'm not the only one, when I say that DF145WD on ANY wheel looks sexy? I swear, the two were made for each other, and they actually work quite well in battles for me. I'm liking MF-H Inferno Aquario DF145WD, even though I know it sucks.
Dude, it's getting a touch weird now, I totes agree.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just 3-0'd my kickass zombie with a left spin combo using...

Trygle's BASE!

It is a 1337-carp zombiekillah and I won't hear a word against it Serious

The one we were talking about yesterday?

(Jul. 14, 2011  5:14 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:27 PM)Nano Wrote:

Ops, my bad. I pointed out the starcount though :p

Still stealing my thunder, dawg.
Which one were we talkin about yesterday? I have a poor memory.

Soooooorrrrrrryyyyyy! All Hail Nano, our glorious and hilarious overlord!
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Which one were we talkin about yesterday? I have a poor memory.

The one that you love that can safely out-spin a zombie.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: All Hail Nano, our glorious and hilarious overlord!

Word Cool
No, that's just the spiral change base thing.
This is using trygles base (with the "skis and a jumping gimmick) in the same spin direction as the zombie, with the spring extended. It seems to KO quite nicely Confused fwiw, using 8wide and gaia dragoon v's ar and sr with trygle's base.