Beyblade Random Thoughts

Big Bang was known to perform decently on high tracks (230). TH170 might actually do quite well.

Scythe is pretty good actually. BD145 normal mode fits nice and cozy on Scythe actually. MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is pretty much on par with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Haha. Are those tricks good enough to stop my momentum?

Oh. Please respond to my texts too bro.

Edit: Highly inaccurate ranking. It's more than 3000 lower than the secondedt lowest rank at the moment. Rankings haven't been refreshed yet I assume.
Hahah, I'm just glad that a poor Bey-rank doesn't equate to one's knowledge of the hobby. Anyway, I'll give L-Drago Destroy 85RF a try. I saw Beat at Beat the Heat! in Vancouver this past Saturday, but it didn't do too well. Plus, if it's like Vulcan, I fear that it may also suffer the same fate as it.

It may dominate for a bit, but then will be outclassed by something else.
The match with Beat was my match. I tornado stalled my combo and it just couldn't catch up. Easy win. It didn't even touch my combo once.

Edit: It was a Sunday, not a Saturday.
Yeah that is true but it's on par with MF-H Basalt TH170/BD145CS the best defense custom out. It takes care of RS as well its only problem is its abnormally hard to bank with. And hero on par it owns its like the best stamina custom out , and it works well with basalt Hint Hint.
Hah, it is beaten by sytche...
Okay guys, I may get flamed for this, but Poseidon's testing in the overlooked parts thread can back me up.

Cross Griffon > Triple Wing > Eight Spiker.

I have all three. Cross Griffon is a VERY Cross Griffon.

No jokes. It is AMAZING. And it looks SWEET on SG Metal Flat 2.

Also, just realiseed, I got 8 Spark Draciel bitchips from BeyFan. All of my main beys happen to have spark draciel on them. Not even on purpose. Confused

My zombie uses a sonokong driger S, which happens to fit very nicely on my the left SG (which seems to be a bit on the small side), but it can't take regular bitchips, so it's got a blank gold one that says (DRANZER S).
i want to get earth aquila 105 HF/S WBBA limited edition
(Jul. 13, 2011  7:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Okay guys, I may get flamed for this, but Poseidon's testing in the overlooked parts thread can back me up.

Cross Griffon > Triple Wing > Eight Spiker.

I have all three. Cross Griffon is a VERY Cross Griffon.

No jokes. It is AMAZING. And it looks SWEET on SG Metal Flat 2.

Also, just realiseed, I got 8 Spark Draciel bitchips from BeyFan. All of my main beys happen to have spark draciel on them. Not even on purpose. Confused

My zombie uses a sonokong driger S, which happens to fit very nicely on my the left SG (which seems to be a bit on the small side), but it can't take regular bitchips, so it's got a blank gold one that says (DRANZER S).

I disagree, Cross Griffon is great but it is still inferior to both Eight Spiker and Triple wing in terms of smash attack.
My testing was done with Storm Grip Base, Neo-Right SG (left for Eight Spiker) and Ten Heavy. Can't remember the exact results but in terms of wins it was; Eight Spiker > Triple Wing > Cross Griffon. I agree however that Cross Griffon is still a very viable choice if Triple Wing or Eight Spiker aren't available.

I'm glad to see my favourite Bey getting some love though!
Have you got SG Metal Flat 2? That's what me and Poseidon have compared them on. It needs an HMC too.
AR: Cross Griffon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right+ HMC
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

And yeah, poseidon's testing is Here

I usually find Triple Wing > Eight-Spiker (which is apparently not uncommon).

I'd test myself on storm grip, but mine is super SLOOOOOOW until I get a new tip for it. :\

I've only really got a zombie with Wolborg 1's shaft, and compacts to test against right now, but Cross griffon hits harder, though it has a little more recoil.
(Jul. 13, 2011  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Have you got SG Metal Flat 2? That's what me and Poseidon have compared them on. It needs an HMC too.
AR: Cross Griffon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right+ HMC
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

And yeah, poseidon's testing is Here

I usually find Triple Wing > Eight-Spiker (which is apparently not uncommon).

I'd test myself on storm grip, but mine is super SLOOOOOOW until I get a new tip for it. :\

I've only really got a zombie with Wolborg 1's shaft, and compacts to test against right now, but Cross griffon hits harder, though it has a little more recoil.

No I don't have Metal Flat. Storm Grip Base is more suited to Upper Attack anyway so your tests are more accurate in regards to smash attack. Triple Wing does usually Perform better than Eight Spiker but in this session of testing I did Eight Spiker performed better. Also I agree that Cross Griffon does have a lot more recoil when compared to Triple Wing and Eight Spiker but I still think it has less smash overall.
I personally find it has more, but hey, we can both use whatever we choose Tongue_out

Seeing as you know a fair bit about plastics, WTH am I supposed to do when an opponent shows up with an uncustomized dragoon g or something similar with an EG? I've been trying mine out and it's ridiculous for 1HKO combo's, and I don't have anything that seems able to handle it properly, other than forcing draws with the smash attacker I mentioned.
(Jul. 13, 2011  9:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: I personally find it has more, but hey, we can both use whatever we choose Tongue_out

Seeing as you know a fair bit about plastics, WTH am I supposed to do when an opponent shows up with an uncustomized dragoon g or something similar with an EG? I've been trying mine out and it's ridiculous for 1HKO combo's, and I don't have anything that seems able to handle it properly, other than forcing draws with the smash attacker I mentioned.

AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Survivor
BB: Metal Ball Base (with 4 metal balls)

This is (in my opinion) the best Defence setup against OHKOers.
Dang, don't have Draciel MBD (top of my wanted list though, ahah) and my SG metal Ball is screwed up and has no stamina :[

Thanks very much though, I guess I'll play around til I find something that works, based off that Smile

EDIT: Hah, turns out I didn't have my HMC in my compact when I tried it out. That's sorted it quite well.

And without an HMC in that attacker I listed, Trygle seems to be a better choice, as Griffolyon's recoil gets the better of it.
lol its funny
i created a combo thread
no one has posted on it
im waiting for the flaming and nothing has happend LOL XD
Bearing core two is also a fairly goos choice . ytou know wolborg 2 core. Its counters it quite easy
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:41 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lol its funny
i created a combo thread
no one has posted on it
im waiting for the flaming and nothing has happend LOL XD

Give me a minute Wink
HMS or Plastic i cannot decide , Although i wont be a major collector as MFB is my first priority but HMS interest me more but like nobody uses them (unlike plastics where everybody has them)and there quite expensive. I guess i should get those 5 MFB's that i need and then make the decision although i am pretty short on cash hopefully if i accept that renvue sharing thing on my youtube vids , i will get paid Eee
I don't have HMS, but I hear they are basically the peak of what beyblade was.

Though brad mentioned that he was looking forward to hearing about "the same 4 combos being spammed everywhere" for remembrance day. Confused
Still, they had awesome gimmicks and such, and the launching system was great. I'm barely holding off collecting them myself Smile
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:43 AM)poseidon Wrote: Bearing core two is also a fairly goos choice . ytou know wolborg 2 core. Its counters it quite easy

Guess what number two on my wanted parts list is? Wink

But yeah, I'm doing okay with
AR: War Lion
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right+HMC
BB: Metal Change Base

Shame I can't use my HMC in my Smash Attacker without customising, but yeah, triple wing without an HMC is almost as good, a little harder to use, though, IMO.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: HMS or Plastic i cannot decide , Although i wont be a major collector as MFB is my first priority but HMS interest me more but like nobody uses them (unlike plastics where everybody has them)and there quite expensive. I guess i should get those 5 MFB's that i need and then make the decision although i am pretty short on cash hopefully if i accept that renvue sharing thing on my youtube vids , i will get paid Eee

The reason not many people play with HMS is because of the fact that they are so expensive. Only recently have their prices dropped due to less demand. I went poor due to collecting many HMS. -___-

Anyways; the Dark series Beys look so sexy. Wouldn't mind getting them all; too bad Dark Gaia Dragoon is so damn rare. ):
I agree the dark series beys look awesome.
I also think that hms is awesome but I just don't know why maybe because that's how metal beyblades came
Mmm, I'd be happy with dark dranzer or dark dragoon, but there are more important things on my wanted list Confused

What I love with plastics is that you CAN throw parts together and get a surprisingly decent bey. Stuck a dranzer s SG (missing bearing) in dragoon v2's base (with it's sp in right spin), stuck an 8 balance on and put flame pegasus' AR on... And it actually works quite impressively. Stays in the centre, circles a little, when hit it catches the edge of the bb, and counterattacks. The AR seems to work nicely for both of these functions (taking hits and hitting back).

Not super awesome, but it blew away my expectations.

Also, I'd dismissed fantom grip as trash, but considering how slow my storm grip is, I tried it, and yeah, it's very nice.
undefined
delete the other post, and i love dragoon f dont diss, my chilhood bey, still is since im 12 i guess Tongue_out
I loved it's AR. As I was saying to nano: NINE FREAKING STARS BABY. It was mah favourite. I chose Driger S over it when I had to choose between the two, and regretted it after realising it was the most stars of any AR (hey I was real young). Glad I made that choice, and I was very satisfied when I finally found it, too. THen the S-AR Broke. Got a new one, but that's missing Unhappy

But yeah, I'm impressed by it's base. Cross Griffon works well on it, and TBH, despite all those accusations about it being too tall, I'm not having trouble hitting anything, I mean, it travels down a slope so it's on an incline anyway. Plus it looks totally sweet.
About everyone saying the original anime is better the metal fusion , I decided to watch some v force and it's epic I watched 7 episodes straight it's way better then metal fusion.
See? Everyone saying BMF is better has either forgotten or not seen enough of Bakuten Shoot. I mean, there are bum eps (I've got one on video, and it's just a retarded episode where nothing interesting happens), but it's such an epic show, and the music is usually pretty damn great too.

And this is just the dub I've seen. I need to download the whole thing some time Tongue_out

EDIT: Before anyone responds to this, remember there's a thread for "which is better" already, kay?