Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 06, 2011  2:43 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I find it wierd that in the upcoming tourney , i have only 2 combos i am using that have pre-maximum series parts. And i have also found that i have not really bothered changing clear wheels of my beys.
Heard of "power creep"? That's the obvious sign.

(Jul. 06, 2011  2:51 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: How come no one has ever tried D125 for stamina customs? It seems pretty smooth and good for stamina customs

T125 was tested. Was okay, but just meh.
Huh. My computer said I didn't even post that... Up there in last post.
Sorry I couldn't find the Dreams thread.
I couldn't get my R2F off of my LW105, so I threw LW105R2F at my stadium, it hit the wall of the stadium, then it started spinning.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:56 PM)spartalaughs Wrote: I couldn't get my R2F off of my LW105, so I threw LW105R2F at my stadium, it hit the wall of the stadium, then it started spinning.

lol, ive had beys burst, then the tip spun, I even won an OS in some random play when i was bored, when the facebolt came of it carried on spinning Tongue_out
Techinically, it already lost then. When any piece comes off then the round is over and the other bey is declared the winner.
it was me having a random play with my beys, but it was amusing as i expected the bey to burst as it was getting hit by a MF vulcan horuseus 85 R2F, but it took the hits well, it was MF-F Earth Aquario AD145 WD
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:36 PM)captin-soviet Wrote: i cant belive im a beyblading couch

I didn't realize that furniture play Beyblade too.
Automatic user title.
Kai V and Hero: this is why I love you guys Grin

Kinda belongs in whine about your breaks, but man, plastics break so easily! My beloved war lion just snapped and two clips from other bases went missing in 5 minutes play Unhappy Plus I'm missing clips, they break and get lost so easily Unhappy
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:36 PM)captin-soviet Wrote: i cant belive im a beyblading couch

What the christ man?
I think he means beyblade coach.Am I right?
th!nk, that sucks. That's Driger S's AR right? Wait no, Galeon... BLARG
TEH NAMES
They're so hard to remember for me. Just like anime characters.
Anyways I was palying earlier today in my blue fake stadium (closest thing I have to a TT Atk atm) and Galaxy Pegasus was raping Gravity Perseus. I hate losing paint on Galaxy, so I shall buy another! Grin (once I'm ungrounded in like half a month, yay...)
Oooh and th!nk, love the avatar now. Now I see why you like Spark Draciel so much... I want one now. THANKS MAN XD
WAIT
I HAVE A BLANK BITCHIP YESH
Whenever you get your stickers from BeyFan, mind scanning em man? That'd be so pimp to have.

As for the Prototype Nemesis wheel that was posted a couple pages back, it looks like it will be the "evolved" Metal Wheel of Gravity, as Gravity Has those sort of kinds of faces on the sides Tongue_out But still, it's a prototype, so there's gonna be change most likely. Nemesis looks like a damned tank though...
Me and Raykon are beyblading. I am testing out ma new combos, raykon said his going to be back soon hopefully same with his friends
Eternal Ball should have been one of Variares' tips. I will get off the bong in a little bit guys, on a buzz.....
Why is our tier list backwards in most things i see it goes like tier ?? being the highest to tier 1 being the lowest
but owers goes from top tier (num 1) then goes 2 3 and so on.I just wanted to know why that is.
EDIT: just noticed I posted in the wrong thread Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: As for the Prototype Nemesis wheel that was posted a couple pages back, it looks like it will be the "evolved" Metal Wheel of Gravity, as Gravity Has those sort of kinds of faces on the sides Tongue_out But still, it's a prototype, so there's gonna be change most likely. Nemesis looks like a damned tank though...
Nemesis? I missed this picture. What page is it on?
(Jul. 07, 2011  6:25 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Nemesis? I missed this picture. What page is it on?

You could also use the In-Line Search function of this thread. Or, look at the last few pages for one of my posts.
Okay, saw it. And yeah, it indeed looks like a tank.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:51 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote: Why is our tier list backwards in most things i see it goes like tier ?? being the highest to tier 1 being the lowest
but owers goes from top tier (num 1) then goes 2 3 and so on.I just wanted to know why that is.
EDIT: just noticed I posted in the wrong thread Unhappy

It's not backwards. Tier 1 is the highest and then it goes down from there. Why would you do it any other way?
I have so much to catch up on. Ah, guessing all my combinations would all be really outdated now.
If anyone ever gets a five mintue mold virgo and sells it they are gonna have pages of pm offers.
Hah , i would buy it just to test against today's stamina combos .
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:45 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: If anyone ever gets a five mintue mold virgo and sells it they are gonna have pages of pm offers.

was it ever competitive tho? Virgo is quite a lightweight.