Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 05, 2011  8:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Huh so since there are all the other parts of divine chimera in there apart from the clear wheel for certain atm we may get a recolour of it. Can you see a kerbecs clear wheel in there?

So far, the known possible candidates for the CWs are Crown, Lyra, and Fox. Of course Jupiter is confirmed. There might not even be any chimera CWs.
I said may not definately will.
TBH, I'd prefer LRF to pretty much any other part, even though Lyra and Crown look pretty cool.
Still annoyed that fox is blue, I mean, WTF?
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: TBH, I'd prefer LRF to pretty much any other part, even though Lyra and Crown look pretty cool.
Still annoyed that fox is blue, I mean, WTF?

Yep, I get what you mean. The instant I saw the image from the anime clip, it reminded me of Gil, which is still a great looking CW. It'd look better in an orange red color, just like the WBBA Gil.
It's a cool CW, almost as cool as Rex, ahahah, but the imbalance makes it kinda awkward to use on a lot of things, and I'm ont a fan of the colour. Plus, it looks a bit too "busy" at times.

I'd like to see a chimera CW in it, just for the fact it'd mean I could get that totally sweet face. If FB does appear, I'll be glad I held of on getting Divine Chimera til now, ahahahaha Tongue_out

Still, I'd trade it all for one bey to have LRF.
hey i was just ponderin on this...could someone actually do some of the speacil{sorry for spellin error}moves off show
Crown looks exactly like Ares, is it supposed to be like that?
uh I don't think it does... Although I am sure it is a recolour of another exising clear wheel which they've just recoloured and renamed although I can't remember which one.
Sorry I mean Aries
Why would they recolour it and give it a whole new name? They haven't done this before have they?

Edit: For MFBs. I know that "Black Dranzer" was just a recolour ...
They did the same with Dark Poseidon/Aquario, but Crown looks a little different from Aries.
Stardust Pegasus, and Vampire L-drago, I don't know about Clear Wheels though
Cause they're lazy and designing and making new clear wheels costs a lot maybe... Also Stardust pegasus is just a name. They didn't change the name of any of the parts. Also Vampire L drago isn't a proper release. Isn't it just something that Toywiz came up with?
Oh ... Haha! Completely slipped my mind. Forgive me if I sound bratty but ... I DON'T WANT RECOLOURS! I WANT LRF AND CS!!

Seriously though, RB8 should be better than RB7. Just because.
It's not identical to aries, just similar, and Fox and Lyra appear totally new.

But yeah, LRF PLZ
Jade Jupiter is the last one on the list and it's the only one with an "unknown" Bottom. Since it's EF, I guess no LRF...

Apologies if my logic is wrong.

If they continue putting "rare" parts in the Random Boosters, we're going to eventually see LRF.
Ugh, I need a new one now, not next year Unhappy
There might be one in the Strongest Bey Set or whatever it's called. th!nk positive! Smile
PREPARE FOR BEYBLADE RANDOM-NESS. Last night I had a weird BeyBlade/WBO-involved dream...

Okay, so I was going to my local Target with something in my hands. I thought it was a Death Quetzatcoatl. Now that I think about it, it looked like a Dark Wolf. It had a weird spikey Metal Face... So, inside Target, there was a new BeyBlade section. There were three aisles. One with stamina Beys, one with attack, and one with defence. Kai-V was sitting on a shelf in the stamina aisle and there was a kid poking her sign that said 'BeyBlade Suggestions'. I thought: 'Awkward...' and kept going. In the attack aisle, BeyBrad was sleeping on the floor... Even more awkward... The stamina aisle was crowded because there was a guy giving away Pokemon-shaped ice pops. I only saw a wall full of Flame Byxis but couldn't get to them So I just walked away telling my mom that there were no new BeyBlades.

Sorry on off-topic-ness, but it was BeyBlade related...
We have a thread for that called "beyblade related dreams" post that there...
^ Lol but that goes here Wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-dreams

EDIT: Uh beaten?
I find it wierd that in the upcoming tourney , i have only 2 combos i am using that have pre-maximum series parts. And i have also found that i have not really bothered changing clear wheels of my beys.
How come no one has ever tried D125 for stamina customs? It seems pretty smooth and good for stamina customs
MTblades did well using T125 in a stamina custom a few months back at when beys collide it beat 145 height stamina customs.