Beyblade dreams?

Has anybody ever had a memorable dream about beyblade?
I remember having one a few years ago about going on Holiday to America, this was when Beyblade was still pretty big.
And I went in to a BBA store, with big screens advertising upcoming blade releases, interviews with beybladers.
There were big plastic spheres full of different parts, and signs with like "The new line Attack Ring" they had different colored versions of the rings to fit with your combo, it was all really cool.
Kind of like a beyblade version of the lego store.
Then I woke up, and realized such a place could never exist Unhappy
There was another dream that I can only remember parts of, where I was searching through my cupboard to find something, and I kept coming across old beyblades that I've never had, like bearing stinger and frostic dranzer.
lol i used to nod off at school when i was a kid and just day dream about beyblade battles with the bladebreakers lol
oh and 1st post on another topic tonight Smile
i thought we already had a thread for this
edit: just checked we do
lol well if we do then this will be closed
(Apr. 09, 2009  3:04 PM)blader9 Wrote: i thought we already had a thread for this
edit: just checked we do
Carp, I looked for it using the search option, and there didn't seem to be one.
What's the link to the thread?
Wish we could just delete our own threads, it'd make things a lot easier.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:56 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Carp, I looked for it using the search option, and there didn't seem to be one.
What's the link to the thread?
Wish we could just delete our own threads, it'd make things a lot easier.

Yes, there's already a thread for this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blading-dream
^ not the same thing at all
I've had a few similar to diedead's where I'm finding long lost beyblades that I had never actually had. I've dreamt of me finding the beyblade show listed in the DVR before. Once, I dreamt of going to Japan with my team from when I was much younger and competing in a world championships.
When I dream, I dream about many different things, so my dreams don't last too long. That and I don't have the best memory.
Can't count how many beyblade dreams I've had. Most of them have been about being in the anime rather than me blading irl though. Like, the majority of my dreams from age 9-12. I have had a load about blading irl as well though. And then a load of normal dreams, obviously. I dream a lot so......
Actually, the other day my friend was telling me about how she used blade with her sister and they had a Dragoon, a Wyborg and a white beyblade. And then last night I had a dream where I went to her house and we tried to find them all. We eventually found them in some box of toys and there were about six blades there, inculding a NIB Grip Attacker. I spazzed out and they told me I could have them because they weren't that into it when they were popular and they certainly didn't care for them now. I was so happy. Joyful_3
It didn't happen though. =_=
Grip Attacker NIB. *cries at the idea*
Wish I had that dream. I want a Grip Attacker so bad. =/
(Apr. 09, 2009  10:46 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Wish I had that dream.
Nah, it's just depressing when you wake up. Crying
I guess your right. =/ .......I propose a holiday where anyone that has a Grip Attacker lends it to us for a year. =P
Anyways.....back on topic.
I had one early this year, It wasn't very long, I met up with Brad and Rocky in a hobby shop and we just talked about Beyblade all day long.
Before I came to this forum or knew about MFB I desperatly searched the web for any sign of a new series. Searching it took over my life and I even had a dream about seeing an advert on TV for new beyblades, it was all in japanese but it made out you had to race them along a windy track that looked like it was made out of K-nex (that building toy thingy). I awoke to find myself on the sofa and that it wasn't real. I nearly cried.
i had a good dream once last year i dreament that me and my pearents went to a gas station and i just was walking throught the isels and i saw like a massive stock of blades lol
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:24 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Before I came to this forum or knew about MFB I desperatly searched the web for any sign of a new series. Searching it took over my life and I even had a dream about seeing an advert on TV for new beyblades, it was all in japanese but it made out you had to race them along a windy track that looked like it was made out of K-nex (that building toy thingy). I awoke to find myself on the sofa and that it wasn't real. I nearly cried.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D?
My dream is that i get all the mfb Grin . Like that will ever happen Tongue_out
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:13 PM)Hero Wrote: My dream is that i get all the mfb Grin . Like that will ever happen Tongue_out
More than possible if you save enough. Unless you mean, ALL the MFB's in the world? Cause that's a considerably harder task.
Quetz (Original) and All recolours and Pisces will be hard. Oh and of course Aries.
(Apr. 09, 2009  2:04 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Has anybody ever had a memorable dream about beyblade?
I remember having one a few years ago about going on Holiday to America, this was when Beyblade was still pretty big.
And I went in to a BBA store, with big screens advertising upcoming blade releases, interviews with beybladers.
There were big plastic spheres full of different parts, and signs with like "The new line Attack Ring" they had different colored versions of the rings to fit with your combo, it was all really cool.
Kind of like a beyblade version of the lego store.
Then I woke up, and realized such a place could never exist Unhappy
There was another dream that I can only remember parts of, where I was searching through my cupboard to find something, and I kept coming across old beyblades that I've never had, like bearing stinger and frostic dranzer.
No you didn't. Oh and that is pretty bad spam.
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:01 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: i made this thread

umm... no diedead made it :\
blading dream have you heard of it i made it
Yes but that is different.
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:04 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: blading dream have you heard of it i made it

That was on a different subject; what you wish or hope will happen beyblade wise one day.

Here dream is used in a different context; like an actual dream while sleeping.