Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yay! Today i went to a Local Tourney and i'm a finalist! Means i'm in the final match, which is next week. We must get liek 16 finalist before we start Smile. Now, during Finals they are going to be using Extreme Beystadium, which, is a hard stadium. 

I managed to get to be finalist. How? I won by Self-KO. My opponent Self-Kod his Bey. I used MF-H Flame Aquario 230CS. 

I really wanna win!

Hey guys, do you know any good combos for Extreme beystadium? My metagame is 85 - BD145. Not many users use 230. AND, It is Attack and Stamina oriented.
Generally, RF and WD are bad ideas. Apparently ball tips do well, WB, B etc. Not really sure though, no one knows enough about the stadium. I've got a tornado stadium, uncustomised rock leone did pretty well in it at the tourney today, ahahaha, freeplay Tongue_out

We really need a better place to ask important questions that need an experienced user to answer them. But it'd be abused and overrun... UGH.

BeyScorcher: Ouch. Not really sure exactly what's broken as I can't make out detail. Post clear pics in "Whine about your breaks", and you'll probably get some handy info Tongue_out
has anyone else tried buying a duplicate bey, beating it up, and sending it to hasbro for a replacement that is impossible to find?
i did, but my mom found out, and made me throw away the 5 dollar coupon they sent me >:0
And it's fair that she did. There's a reason parents do this, hopefully you will understand when you're older.
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: And it's fair that she did. There's a reason parents do this, hopefully you will understand when you're older.

i know,
STEALING blah blah blah BAD blah blah blah PUNISHMENT blah blah blah
That was a stupid idea anyway
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Generally, RF and WD are bad ideas. Apparently ball tips do well, WB, B etc. Not really sure though, no one knows enough about the stadium. I've got a tornado stadium, uncustomised rock leone did pretty well in it at the tourney today, ahahaha, freeplay Tongue_out

We really need a better place to ask important questions that need an experienced user to answer them. But it'd be abused and overrun... UGH.

BeyScorcher: Ouch. Not really sure exactly what's broken as I can't make out detail. Post clear pics in "Whine about your breaks", and you'll probably get some handy info Tongue_out

Is it broken? (not the launcher the picture link thingy) it appears fine on my computer.
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:50 PM)strikerlord Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: And it's fair that she did. There's a reason parents do this, hopefully you will understand when you're older.

i know,

Why do you post like that? It's certainly not going to win you any points. That's pretty much spam. Put some thought behind your posts. That's a seriously disrespectful reply, I'm certain th!nk wouldn't like that.

Here's my relevent random thought. It seems if anything can spin left it is automatically useful or even top-tier.
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:08 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:50 PM)strikerlord Wrote:

i know,

Here's my relevent random thought. It seems if anything can spin left it is automatically useful or even top-tier.
exactly, i hate that.
I think you've missed Hero's point...

Hero: True, even MF LDrago 90F (or was it 85, I forget) can do decently against a few common combo's (though it's less useful than it's newer brethren). Vari Ares looks worryingly hollow, but even then, it's dual spin, at worst it should hopefully be "effective but outclassed by gravity" Tongue_out
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:08 PM)Hero Wrote: Here's my relevent random thought. It seems if anything can spin left it is automatically useful or even top-tier.
True. But, if TT start to release more left spin beys, that advantage will diminish.
i was at this flea market and there was this woman that was buying fake beyblades. i wanted to warn her but the store owner was right there showing her the beyblades. Chief 2002 - Sigh ... i wish i could help her

BeyFan: especially if we get a left/both spin earth/libra/basalt like metal wheel O_O
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:08 PM)Hero Wrote: Here's my relevent random thought. It seems if anything can spin left it is automatically useful or even top-tier.
True. But, if TT start to release more left spin beys, that advantage will diminish.

If is the key word. They are releasing more and more .. but for every left spin bey released there is 10 right spins in line.

*10 is a totally bogus number I made up but you get the point.

(Jul. 04, 2011  5:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was at this flea market and there was this woman that was buying fake beyblades. i wanted to warn her but the store owner was right there showing her the beyblades. Chief 2002 - Sigh ... i wish i could help her

You should have done it anyways. What could the store owner do to you? Yell at you at the most. That's all.
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:01 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

If is the key word. They are releasing more and more .. but for every left spin bey released there is 10 right spins in line.

*10 is a totally bogus number I made up but you get the point.
Yes, understand the point. Also, that is the reason I put if in my earlier post. XD
Takuto papa posted a list of parts that would apparently be in the Random Booster Vol. 8, however he posts S130 as basically being Jade Jupiter's GD145, which seems inaccurate :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10942832080.html
What if GD145 is a changing mechanism? Maybe thats the hint?? Idk, but thanks Kai-V
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Takuto papa posted a list of parts that would apparently be in the Random Booster Vol. 8, however he posts S130 as basically being Jade Jupiter's GD145, which seems inaccurate :

Hell crown, screw ray? (unicorno), screw fox?, Divine mws? Wow, how accurate are these do you think Kai-V?
Not having LRF is pretty weak (I'm guessing the fact there's only two asterisks on the only unknown bottom means we won't get it), but I'll take FB Smile

Hell Crown sounds legit, it's Bao's bey (and the track and bottom could well be 130FB from the stills I've seen). Crown was like a recoloured Aries wasn't it? Maybe that's what the names are. Fox I could see being a recoloured Wolf or Lynx or whatever. Ugh, this'll be annoying for terminology with new kids.. Uncertain
I would not take that list of parts seriously at all at the moment ...

Screw Lyra and Screw Fox are the two new Beyblades used by Toby and Zeo respectively, if you had kept up with the anime.
just a random thought....

I personally feel to try my best to contact hasbro, to take on a few ideas, as many have tried to get hasbro to make an attack stadium, but they probably don't want to be sued for copying.

But do they know Sonokong have an attack stadium too, also telling them that it makes the gameplay more balanced helps, and it is the top rated stadium would help.

and maybe a limited edition battle set of galaxy pegasus vs meteo l drago with the respective beylaunchers, and limited recolor.

I may try to attempt this tomorrow, but it probably won't be read lol.
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: just a random thought....

I personally feel to try my best to contact hasbro, to take on a few ideas, as many have tried to get hasbro to make an attack stadium, but they probably don't want to be sued for copying.

But do they know Sonokong have an attack stadium too, also telling them that it makes the gameplay more balanced helps, and it is the top rated stadium would help.

and maybe a limited edition battle set of galaxy pegasus vs meteo l drago with the respective beylaunchers, and limited recolor.

I may try to attempt this tomorrow, but it probably won't be read lol.

considering that hasbro is a huge company and they probably thousands of suggestions a day it probably wont be read like u said and youll probably get somthing saying thanks for the idea but i could be wrong
yeah you could be wrong, as in no reply at all lol Tongue_out

well its always worth a try, as there is always the smallest of chances it could work, but i doubt it tho....
Also, hasbro wouldn't be sued, they have distribution rights for the whole line and such.
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, hasbro wouldn't be sued, they have distribution rights for the whole line and such.

yeah I know but its just a precaution i put there which i got wrong Tongue_out
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Takuto papa posted a list of parts that would apparently be in the Random Booster Vol. 8, however he posts S130 as basically being Jade Jupiter's GD145, which seems inaccurate :

I am in the bunch (probably) who hopes Hell Crown is accurate.

I need to get a better translator.....