Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 03, 2011  1:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Woah, that's thick, Reminds me of gravity perseus, and I'm thinking the underside will be similar...

Hah, those are pretty close. I guess they've got the same parts, and the same things work. Though, you'll get more variation without a testing/standardising body like the WBO.
I have to agree with you on this one, as this really looks like a bulked up Gravity Perseus. Question is, will it spin in both directions? Looks like we have to wait to know...
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Woah, that's thick, Reminds me of gravity perseus, and I'm thinking the underside will be similar...

Hah, those are pretty close. I guess they've got the same parts, and the same things work. Though, you'll get more variation without a testing/standardising body like the WBO.

True, I have never seen the Gravity wheel, so I'd say it looks similar to Rock. Joyful_2
Kai-V- Yes, those combos are quite similar... But look! They are using WB! I am so happy! For some reason, I just love that tip, you know....
I've also created this combo which I wish to try after I get Hell Kerbecs....
LLD BD145WB (I know, I am dumb, but for some reason, I couldn't resist to swap LRF with a WB... This is because I currently use the combo- LLD 100WB. My friend gave me the awesome aggro WB. The combo makes a great balance type.)

EDIT- Hey, yeah! I forgot! Thanks for the pics Kai-V! Joyful_2
btw, your b'day is underway, isn't it? <<off topic.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, a bigger picture of the Prototype Nemesis :
http://ameblo.jp/hosuke28/image-10941526...38007.html
Woah, looks like a tank...from that view point. Thanks for that pic.
jan: it'll scrape, wb is too low for bd145.
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: jan: it'll scrape, wb is too low for bd145.

WAAH!!!!!!!!!! Aw, I was SO looking forward to it... I was SO happy to even mention it, that I even posted the combo, and the reasons, etc. In your Fun Combos thread...
Well, still its OK... Bye Bye WB....
Unhappy I'm sorry. I feel bad, I ruin so many people's dreams. If you like the tip, keep hold of it, you never know when something better than BD145 might come out for attack types or whatever types, or what else it could be good for Tongue_out
Actually WB does have a lot of movement to it when you use the RUL, hehehe.
@th!nk- No! No! I actually knew that this would happen, as WB isn't as great on LLD. Still, you weren't wrong! I mean, I always knew that tall tips were required for BD, and WB is way too short. But, this was just gonna be an experiment. Wink
NightWolf- Really? I don't think that you even need RUL to give WB movement... I use Light Launchers. Hey, is it normal, if MS moves around? Because I usually play with the MS tip, and there is a lot of movement... My friend just(like 1-2 days back) bought it, and its Hasbro. The combo used is Storm Leone 105MS It moves around a lot when I use it, but stays around towards the center when my friend uses it... Anything wrong with my launch?
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, a bigger picture of the Prototype Nemesis :
http://ameblo.jp/hosuke28/image-10941526...38007.html

That looks like it could weigh a good ounce or two.
No, it moves like an RF, maybe an R2F, thats the crazy movement I'm talking about. The surface area of WB actually protects against self KOs, and it's plastic giving it good stamina.
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:01 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: No, it moves like an RF, maybe an R2F, thats the crazy movement I'm talking about. The surface area of WB actually protects against self KOs, and it's plastic giving it good stamina.

Oh, yeah! That's true! That's the only reason why I love WB.
It crazily moves around, which seems a good attacking quality.
The world knows it was once top tier for Defense.
It got good Stamina too. I find it like a tier 2 XF...
Today I went to a small Beyblade tourney at a mall and some guy working there used Screw Pisces __RF and MF-H Basalt ____ BD145CS to defeat noobs. Kinda surprising how so many people know about our combos.
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:12 PM)Arceus179 Wrote: Today I went to a small Beyblade tourney at a mall and some guy working there used Screw Pisces __RF and MF-H Basalt ____ BD145CS to defeat noobs. Kinda surprising how so many people know about our combos.

Hehe! I suggest you to see the statistics. We have too many members, plus the members might teach other non-members about combos, etc... Smile
You also have to keep in mind that you don't need to be signed in as member in order to view the majority of the forums. There are usually a lot of guests looking through the site, and the only topics they can't view are the ones in WBO Organized Play.

I myself spent about 2 months as a guest looking reading through random topics before I actually signed up.
Finished Bey Tourney, won 2nd place and got a free order on a Hell Kerbecks! 1st place won Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy and got it ASAP... Also canceled ordernon Fang Leone.
He's probably around here somewhere, Screw Pisces isn't the most likely random combo Confused

A number of people used the Light Launcher 2 at my tourney today. After watching them, I've been playing myself. It's really close to the beylauncher in terms of power, and that extra power is often something you I always use, because of the risk of self-KO. We really have grown too negative about it, if you can't get the hang of string launchers, it's pretty damn solid.
I hope the next random booster (Jade Jupiter) has the screw, grand, and ray. It'd be interesting to see a Ray Cancer M145Q, lol. (Yes, I know I just brought up the Gracies....)
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: He's probably around here somewhere, Screw Pisces isn't the most likely random combo Confused

A number of people used the Light Launcher 2 at my tourney today. After watching them, I've been playing myself. It's really close to the beylauncher in terms of power, and that extra power is often something you I always use, because of the risk of self-KO. We really have grown too negative about it, if you can't get the hang of string launchers, it's pretty damn solid.

Well, that's the very reason why I wanna get a TT HK. Actually, I wanted a TT MLD, but because you don't get a LL2, I dropped the idea of getting MLD, and decided on HK.
Still, its just perfect for me, who is really experienced at using beylaunchers

EDIT- btw, how was the tourney?
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:48 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I hope the next random booster (Jade Jupiter) has the screw, grand, and ray. It'd be interesting to see a Ray Cancer M145Q, lol. (Yes, I know I just brought up the Gracies....)

Those are all pretty mediocre so I really hope not.
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: He's probably around here somewhere, Screw Pisces isn't the most likely random combo Confused

Well, that's the very reason why I wanna get a TT HK. Actually, I wanted a TT MLD, but because you don't get a LL2, I dropped the idea of getting MLD, and decided on HK.

Yeah, it's not AS powerful, but if you can't get the hang of a beylauncher, it's a good substitute, and obviously, it will work better for you.
The tourney was overly long, but good. Check out the thread for details and thoughts. I won, just got a bunch of carp to process now Tongue_out Keep discussion over there though Tongue_out
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:48 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I hope the next random booster (Jade Jupiter) has the screw, grand, and ray. It'd be interesting to see a Ray Cancer M145Q, lol. (Yes, I know I just brought up the Gracies....)

What? That would be an utter disaster compared to the greatness of RBV7... Lay off the drugs, mah boi.
(Jul. 03, 2011  5:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Yeah, it's not AS powerful, but if you can't get the hang of a beylauncher, it's a good substitute, and obviously, it will work better for you.
The tourney was overly long, but good. Check out the thread for details and thoughts. I won, just got a bunch of carp to process now Tongue_out Keep discussion over there though Tongue_out

What? That would be an utter disaster compared to the greatness of RBV7... Lay off the drugs, mah boi.

Yeah I'm used to Beylaunchers, so when my Hell Kerbecks comes, it will be kinda weird to use LL2 Btw, I can't use my Bdylauncher LR, the string got caught in it and I had to take it apart, and it broke. It sucked because thats the Launcher I usually used.
What broke? They're pretty much fix-able unless something snaps. Someone on here has a video on fixing the spring, and I think AkirasDaddy has one on fixing the launcher in general, if the spring is fine.
The string got tangled on the inside, and it wouldn't go back in if you let go. So I took it apart and I couldn't do anything about it. Then my brother hid the screws,‹off topic saying I was “Mean” for not buying him a soda at the store.
Write about it in "whine about your breaks". You'd probably get sympathy there. Not that you won't get some here, if a sibling did that to me I'd end them. But yeah. Or, buy large bottle of soda and pour it in his bed... >:}

Theoretically, it should be fixable, but yeah. Confused
[Image: snapshot20110703l.jpg]

Sorry it took me a minute to get it on Imageshack.