Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2011  6:47 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: And Some Actually Buy It.

Those people should know they can buy a Susanow for much cheaper on ebay...
I really dont want to get susanow, cos it looks like plastic and i have never seen it vs anything. I hate the colour too.
Anyone else notice how difficult the stickers for Galaxy Pegasis are to apply so that they don't look like carp?
I'll probably have to leave mine stickerless xD
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:00 AM)Starbreaker Wrote: I really dont want to get susanow, cos it looks like plastic and i have never seen it vs anything. I hate the colour too.

It's not plastic, it's a metal wheel painted white. Also if you want to knowhow good it is then look at the bakushin wheel testing thread.
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my random thought of the day is: its funny how when we heard of 230 we thought it would be carp, and now it is gamebraking?

I am guilty of this...
Heheh, I thought that, but I did say that we shouldn't underestimate it like we did with other parts...
Yeah I'm guilty.

It's sad that whenever a new battle tops game is made, someone just assumes it's copying beyblade.

Like, I saw a thread about a new game called Ninjago, and the thread starter was accusing it of copying beyblade, when they are barely the same.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:14 PM)Night Wrote: it's sad that whenever a new battle tops game is made, someone just assumes it's copying beyblade.

Like, I saw a thread about a new game called Ninjago, and the thread starter was accusing it of copying beyblade, when they are barely the same.

oh i hate when people do that
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:14 PM)Night Wrote: It's sad that whenever a new battle tops game is made, someone just assumes it's copying beyblade.

Battle Strikers Unhappy
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:28 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:14 PM)Night Wrote: It's sad that whenever a new battle tops game is made, someone just assumes it's copying beyblade.

Battle Strikers Unhappy

i thought it was a copy at first but i now think differently <- is this getting offtopic
I wonder if we'll get Quetzalcoatl remolded into a HWS Cancer?
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:28 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

Battle Strikers Unhappy

i thought it was a copy at first but i now think differently <- is this getting offtopic

That's what I thought too, until I started seeing the Battle Striker thread. Then I started to realize that it wasn't a copy, but more like a new spin on tops.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:14 PM)Night Wrote: Like, I saw a thread about a new game called Ninjago, and the thread starter was accusing it of copying beyblade, when they are barely the same.

I laughed at kai.
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:05 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: That's what I thought too, until I started seeing the Battle Striker thread. Then I started to realize that it wasn't a copy, but more like a new spin on tops.

With Battle Strikers it's more understandable since there are a lot of similarities. Heck, even I thought that BS was copying BB. But I realized the similarities were a coincidence, and that each "similarity" is actually not a copy if you think carefully. But with the NINJAGO, there was NO SIMILAR THING WITH BB WATSO- whatsoever, so I don't see why anyone would say it's a copy.
the only similarity is that both beyblades and ninjago spin and thats really it <- iss this getting offtopic
Storm Pegasus = Dragoon Storm
Galaxy Pegasus = Dragoon Galaxy

What's next? Fantom Pegasus? Victory Pegasus?
My WD is too worn to be used legally, so I'll just beat up the rest of my Earth Aquila and send it to Hasbro so I can get a new one for free.

EDIT: Wow, I hope what I just said ends up in someone's sig. Haha.
Good luck with that.

I wish they could make more HMS beys that could outclass MFBs... That would be wonderful.
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:32 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My WD is too worn to be used legally, so I'll just beat up the rest of my Earth Aquila and send it to Hasbro so I can get a new one for free.

Serious
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:32 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My WD is too worn to be used legally, so I'll just beat up the rest of my Earth Aquila and send it to Hasbro so I can get a new one for free.

Serious

isnt that cheating in a way?
Probably. But i never tried it. You know i think they should make a ed120 to make some tall tracks with gimmicks bigger or shorter.
This may sound childish, but....
The Best Bey Ever
Takara Tomy UD345MRB
Face: Tomy
This face depicts the Takara-Tomy seal.
Clear Wheel: Tomy
Weight: 39.8 Grams
The Tomy Clear Wheel is currently the heaviest CW to date. It is shaped like the Takara-Tomy Seal and is a light blue.
Metal Wheel: Takara
Weight: 70 grams - 100 grams
The Takara Metal Wheel is the heaviest MW to date. It is half the size of a Takara-Tomy Wide Square Stadium. It features multiple slots where Metal Faces can be placed. It is very round with no protrusions at all.
Track: Ultra Defense 345
Weight: 24.1 grams
UD345 is the heaviest and tallest track to date. It features a metal barrier as wide as the Takara Metal Wheel.
Bottom: Mega Rubber Ball
Weight: 8.2 grams
MRB is the heaviest and biggest bottom to date. It is a ball made out of rubber, but is as big as a doorknob. It is only compatible with UD345.
Overall:
Takara Tomy UD345MRB, when complete, is the heaviest Bey ever. It features great defense parts, and is best uncustomized.
Every Blader should own multiples of this bey.
I LOVE IT!!!!! But one flaw, even an attack type will easilly out spin that which you should mention Tongue_out
I dont really get why they put 2 modes for hell kerbecs. What does the mode with a low spintrack even do, if it starts to wobble then it like dies! But the Booster mode is way better! WHy did they even bother having 2 modes if on mode isnt very good. What does it the lower spintrack mode do!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:11 AM)Starbreaker Wrote: WHy did they even bother having 2 modes if on mode isnt very good. What does it the lower spintrack mode do!!

Boost mode only works with Hell. Normal mode works with every other Wheel.