Beyblade Random Thoughts

I like putting on stickers Tongue_out its fun to me. except when u dont get it perfect and they lose the stickiness... and then its ruined Unhappy
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:26 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I like putting on stickers Tongue_out its fun to me. except when u dont get it perfect and they lose the stickiness... and then its ruined Unhappy
If you use tweezers they will usually be perfectly put on. It also helps them stay on. Not to mention how much easier it makes it. ╝_╝
in case nobody mentioned it hasbros released earth virgo. i know because i got one at walmart
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:38 AM)awesomeblader1 Wrote: in case nobody mentioned it hasbros released earth virgo. i know because i got one at walmart
You might want to start reading around, because that is not new at all, and it does not really belong in this topic anyway.
I really like my Galaxy Pegasis Because of how pretty it is. Too bad I use it........
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:25 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Why did TT put the words " Hybrid " and " Wheel " on the storm pegasis. because they were trying to promote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( feel watched for no reason)
to anyone who comented to this, look at your TT storm pegasis and the words Hybrid and Wheel are on the clear wheel stickers(no offence)!
I think Hasbro might have wasted space even putting stickers on instead of printing the graphics. Do they know how many OCD kids are out there? (This includes me)
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: I really like my Galaxy Pegasis Because of how pretty it is. Too bad I use it........

Ugggh I wasn't even the one who used mine! My friends were playing with my blades and noticed Galaxy spinning Pinching_eyes the damage had been done so I decided to just start using it.....I'm gonna buy a new one and NOT use it.
Same with my gravity but it looks cool when spinnin
I wish I had the original Libra and Pegasis. Using the BB-96 re colours are really annoying.
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:24 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I wish I had the original Libra and Pegasis. Using the BB-96 re colours are really annoying.

I know :\ I'm upset I'm being forced to buy BB-96 for Libra. I don't wanna mess up the paint.
Gravity is one of the few Wheels that I seriously think looks awesome when it is scarred up. Galaxy... not so much.
Hey guys I think this is the right place to post this, so here goes. I just saw the new night wheel (very nice looking, I hope it has decent stamina) and I was wondering, seeing as it's out in Canada, if any bladers have done any testing with it? And yes, battle scarred Gravity is amazing looking!
(Jan. 05, 2011  10:01 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Hey guys I think this is the right place to post this, so here goes. I just saw the new night wheel (very nice looking, I hope it has decent stamina) and I was wondering, seeing as it's out in Canada, if any bladers have done any testing with it? And yes, battle scarred Gravity is amazing looking!
No, it is not out in Canada. It got leaked somewhere, like eBay.
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:14 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Gravity is one of the few Wheels that I seriously think looks awesome when it is scarred up. Galaxy... not so much.

I thought my gravity would lose its paint faster Confused momo how long did it take for your wheel to lose most/alll of its paint?
for me counters paint never gets off for some reason
"not my oponion"
its ma friends
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:10 PM)tman14 Wrote: I thought my gravity would lose its paint faster Confused momo how long did it take for your wheel to lose most/alll of its paint?

Hm, my Gravity Wheel took about two weeks to a month for it to lose its paint on the circumference of the Wheel. But Galaxy lost it way to soon.

Mind you, when I test, I don't hold anything back. Paint scratches are nothing. I broke an Earth Wheel..... D=
speaking of painted metal wheels the vortex hasbro recolor of pegasus losses pain in like 30 seconds
Does anyone find it odd that I can do a Sliding Shot in a PTW with Storm Capricorn and a Q tip?
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Nano Wrote: Does anyone find it odd that I can do a Sliding Shot in a PTW with Storm Capricorn and a Q tip?

nope, its perfectly respectable - follows newton's 3rd law appropriately.
FML.
My Wide Square stadium arrived but it was all warped. D:
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:49 AM)blah Wrote: FML.
My Wide Square stadium arrived but it was all warped. D:

That is terrible Unhappy email the seller!
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:14 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Gravity is one of the few Wheels that I seriously think looks awesome when it is scarred up. Galaxy... not so much.

Eh it Looks like it's swinging a sword
It looks like there are three more indents. Do beys jump a lot