Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 03, 2011  8:45 AM)Nano Wrote: Yes, but usually you say something about the hobby.

mmmph
offtopic
Here is a random test:
Take the Clear Wheel of a Counter custom, it works quite well. But you need a Left Spin launcher for some reason.
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:39 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure where this belonged, but I'm gonna guess here.

I'm just wondering. Who exactly WAS Blader-DJ. A staff member that quit or something? Because I don't see him posting much anymore, and I keep hearing about him and just used him in a post I made lol

It's a dummy account used by staff to announce stuff sometimes. There was a never one person using it.
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:26 AM)Wraith Wrote: Here is a random test:
Take the Clear Wheel of a Counter custom, it works quite well.

Umm what?
Wouldn't it be cool if the old beyblade (plastic gen) had a revamp into the new metal fusion/fight gen?
I would so get the dranzer as soon as it came out Tongue_out
hello guys i am new so i need some help pls message me ^^
Read the PM you recieved when you signed up
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:37 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:39 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure where this belonged, but I'm gonna guess here.

I'm just wondering. Who exactly WAS Blader-DJ. A staff member that quit or something? Because I don't see him posting much anymore, and I keep hearing about him and just used him in a post I made lol

It's a dummy account used by staff to announce stuff sometimes. There was a never one person using it.

Serious That's the Blader DJ you're talking about ...
Yeah I know I was just answering his question though. Also Brad said this ages ago so it's not like it's unknown.
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: Nojo294, your video link doesn't work for some reason... Confused.

Try this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHEOt2lG...re=related
i really wish i had like all the bey i wanted it would be so cool i would have like a mega army
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:30 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: i really wish i had like all the bey i wanted it would be so cool i would have like a mega army
Um....
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:40 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:26 AM)Wraith Wrote: Here is a random test:
Take the Clear Wheel of a Counter custom, it works quite well.

Umm what?
Kind of replicates Pre-HWS Leone. Try it.
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:05 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: Nojo294, your video link doesn't work for some reason... Confused.

Try this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHEOt2lG...re=related

WAIT! I know THAT stadium!

That's the stadium we use in the Philippines during the final rounds. I call it the PBTS-Philippine Beyblade Tournament Stadium
Just did my first beyblade video in like 3 or 4 years Smile another one is being processed right now too! I hope I find my camera and get a tripod soon so I can have better quality.
I wish that they would make like a DVD of somehting like "The Best of Kyouya" or something. Like a bunch of episodes from the series that were mainly about or had a bunch of stuff involving Kyouya and/or Leone. I know it sounds kind of dumb but, it'd be interesting to see. Eee
I wish that hasbro tattoed all of the the stickers on the bey before they even start selling it. Stickers ARE A HASSLE!!! :p
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:59 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: I wish that hasbro tattoed all of the the stickers on the bey before they even start selling it. Stickers ARE A HASSLE!!! :p

I totally agree with that, plus, when it's tattoed on it looks soooo cool!
I know, when I mess up some my stickers it really makes me mad, and my bey looks plain and dull...lol.
Putting Stickers on Capricorne's CW is terrible. It's like a puzzle. I even lost one of the stickers trying to put one on. That's why I leave beys blank now, to me, they look quite cool. Not as cool as Takara's, anyway.
Lets not even talk about all of ldrago's stickers lol..
http://www.kopines.com/img/gals/72xl.jpg
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:51 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Lets not even talk about all of ldrago's stickers lol..

You want a challenge? Galaxy Pegasis Pinching_eyes It was so pointless to put these on, after two battles they were gone....
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:44 PM)Night Wrote: Putting Stickers on Capricorne's CW is terrible. It's like a puzzle. I even lost one of the stickers trying to put one on. That's why I leave beys blank now, to me, they look quite cool. Not as cool as Takara's, anyway.

Capricorne's aren't too bad, but the angles make it more complicated than the others.

And except for the eyes, L-Drago's stickers are fairly simple, and one of the easiest sets overall to put on. They also last longer....

But yeah, I don't get why they couldn't just tattoo them directly on the plastic at least [y'know, leaving us with ones for the metal wheel in the cases where there are stickers to apply there].

I swear I'd heard that TT did away with stickers around Burn Phoenix's release.... If that's true, I wonder why Hasbro doesn't follow suit.
(Jan. 04, 2011  9:24 PM)Extic Wrote: I swear I'd heard that TT did away with stickers around Burn Phoenix's release.... If that's true, I wonder why Hasbro doesn't follow suit.
If you were referring to Face stickers, then TAKARA-TOMY always had them. However, since the beginning the design was always printed on the Face except for ten releases at most, before the beginning of Explosion. Ever since, Faces have been printed again.

If you were referring to stickers in general, I am quite sure they find a way to include stickers with all the releases of Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:51 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Lets not even talk about all of ldrago's stickers lol..
even worse divine chamira
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:59 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Stickers ARE A HASSLE!!!
Just use a pair of tweezers to put them on. That's what I do and it makes it so much easier. ╝_╝