Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:00 AM)tman14 Wrote: I LOVE IT!!!!! But one flaw, even an attack type will easilly out spin that which you should mention Tongue_out

That's why the launcher uses a 120V plug! Smile
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:56 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: This may sound childish, but....
The Best Bey Ever
Takara Tomy UD345MRB
Big Mac 320YEN>Takara Tomy UD345MRB
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:41 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:56 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: This may sound childish, but....
The Best Bey Ever
Takara Tomy UD345MRB
Big Mac 320YEN>Takara Tomy UD345MRB
Gah, you got me there.
Heheheh, I wonder what would happen if Takara-Tomy made a metal track. That would be awesome.
I think Beyblade in North America would be much better if Takara-TOMY just had a Takara-TOMY of America division.
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:22 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: I think Beyblade in North America would be much better if Takara-TOMY just had a Takara-TOMY of America division.

hey we might not get the best stadiums, but we get better molds/beys made with stronger/heavier materials
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:22 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: I think Beyblade in North America would be much better if Takara-TOMY just had a Takara-TOMY of America division.

hey we might not get the best stadiums, but we get better molds/beys made with stronger/heavier materials

True. I guess I shouldn't hate on Hasbro. After all, they ARE the reason I'm even into Beyblade.
i would like tyson and the other original characters in the last few eps of MFB
and that they have new beys
and tyson still has left spin
hmm
Hurricane Dragoon 85R3F! (even though R3F might be for the new Pegasis, then R4F, R5F, etc)
oh and a C2S tip
The rubber is like R2F
and also
you have to change modes manually(yeah i dont really like CS) and inside a metal defense tip like defense from Leone 145D
I'm really excited to see what the result is of basalt's release.
Could it be a undefeatable defense wheel?
Could it prove to have some defense/survival balance qualities?
Could it prove to be just what the metagame needed? By giving defense types a good chance?
Could it help in libra's reincarnation? By making a wheel weighing more than most, it could make it so that libra has a similar beyblade in terms of weight, causing libra to be used less, and making more diversity by balancing out what is being used. (though, this may make the metagame a battle between the two)

So many possibilities, can't wait Grin
How often does a Beyblade Explode during a battle without any tampering before the battle?
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)AxBlader Wrote: How often does a Beyblade Explode during a battle without any tampering before the battle?

...never?

Unless you don't tighten the face properly or something.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:58 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)AxBlader Wrote: How often does a Beyblade Explode during a battle without any tampering before the battle?

...never?

Unless you don't tighten the face properly or something.

I wouldn't say never haha I've had quite a few mishaps in the plastic generation with bey-seperation. It's rare, but it does happen.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:47 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm really excited to see what the result is of basalt's release.
Could it be a undefeatable defense wheel?
Could it prove to have some defense/survival balance qualities?
Could it prove to be just what the metagame needed? By giving defense types a good chance?
Could it help in libra's reincarnation? By making a wheel weighing more than most, it could make it so that libra has a similar beyblade in terms of weight, causing libra to be used less, and making more diversity by balancing out what is being used. (though, this may make the metagame a battle between the two)

So many possibilities, can't wait Grin

It looks like it could replace Meteo in terms of spin steal. That's just speculation though. Also, launching a right spin bey with your hand; Is that legal?
It's not legal to spin any beyblade with your hand. And how would it steal spin?
Is it just me, or does Aquila(Eagle) look good on Flame. I'm kinda starting to think that Earth was modeled after Flame a little.
Also, Rock Leone 145 WB=Okay Balance Bey?
who wants to try to make the worst MF beyblade with me? I probably won't do a good job.
Face: any
Clear wheel: Gemios
Fusion wheel: Dark
Spin track: C145
Performance tip: Q
I am not saying that every part here is bad it is just the combination that makes is bad. Please post something even worse.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:53 PM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: i would like tyson and the other original characters in the last few eps of MFB
hmm
Hurricane Dragoon 85R3F! (even though R3F might be for the new Pegasis, then R4F, R5F, etc)
oh and a C2S tip
The rubber is like R2F
and also
you have to change modes manually(yeah i dont really like CS) and inside a metal defense tip like defense from Leone 145D

Do you know what those R's in R2F stand for? R2F=Right Rubber Flat.
The Biraffe

We already have a worst Beyblade combos thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worst-Blade-Combos-P

I just gave my younger cousin my Max Stampede stadium since I just got an MFB Attack Stadium. I don't think he'll be blading competitevely for a while.
im sorry this is my first day on this website. did you think it was really bad?
Is it just me, or are Sagittario and Bull due for new beys? Like same Clear Wheel and Faces or even remodeled ones, and new Metal Wheels, Tracks, and Tips.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:58 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Is it just me, or are Sagittario and Bull due for new beys? Like same Clear Wheel and Faces or even remodeled ones, and new Metal Wheels, Tracks, and Tips.

midnight bull is coming out soon...
I forgot about that, but then I was talking about something released by TT in Starters and Boosters.
does anyone else think that 230 might be banned? look at it, its so game breaking
It's not like it's impervious to everything that has been thrown at it; 230RS can fall when it's up against a Left-Spin Bey; Gravity Perseus D125RF (Left-Spin, Counter Mode) and MF Meteo L-Drago II (Assault Mode, Absorb Ver.) 100R²F have both yielded decent results against it for me.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:35 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:53 PM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: i would like tyson and the other original characters in the last few eps of MFB
hmm
oh and a C2S tip
The rubber is like R2F
and also

Do you know what those R's in R2F stand for? R2F=Right Rubber Flat.

fine then
Hurricane Dragoon LW85XRF
total loss of control with the tip Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: does anyone else think that 230 might be banned? look at it, its so game breaking
Lol, get out it's funny you say that just after brad posted in the 230 topic...Smug
Alright, sarcasm is over,
But like momo said, there are ways around it. As reading it it made me think just how usefull gravity perseus' l/r spin is. I requested a l drago destabilizer combo in the testing request thread as a refresh for kei's l drago destabilizer, because now that 230 is out, new tactics and approaches are needed. it's not unstoppable, I personally think it might actually help balance the game out.