Beyblade Random Thoughts

The Track is obv. fake, and the Bottom looks like a chopped up Dragoon V tip.
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
^ is where i found it, it said from the WBBA team so i though it was offical :T guess not
Oh, those are either just prototypes, or "fan"-made things that might never be released. In any case, I am very sure it would not look anything like that.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, those are either just prototypes, or "fan"-made things that might never be released. In any case, I am very sure it would not look anything like that.
Those were just the prototypes for 230.
Could they not have had better means, hah.
Buh... Horuseus' decals are such a pain to look for after it destroys something. I'm missing an iris decal and one of the eyebrow decals is missing. And I'm really disliking the chipping. D=
too bad it moves too fast. i am so obsessed with chimera i have a clear plastic case. i got some memory foam free for it! so one entire box for 1 bey!
So it turned out that I love my white Dragoon MF too much and can't bear the thought of parting with it. Pinching_eyes_2
yeah its strange how attached you can get to a bey, even one that hasn't arrived yet!
Oh my gosh, so,like i said, me and Leone are ,like, REALLY awesome and I just can't figure out how to beat my brother's (Hasbro) Flame Wolf 105FS, and it's really frustrating! Can someone help me?
.. Go to the 'build me a combo thread.'
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:29 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: Oh my gosh, so,like i said, me and Leone are ,like, REALLY awesome and I just can't figure out how to beat my brother's (Hasbro) Flame Wolf 105FS, and it's really frustrating! Can someone help me?

That's a bad combo, anyway.
Actually my combo is AWESOME. Thank you very much )=
It is not good at all.
Why don't you look at our competitive combo list.
We're kind of getting into a combo conversation, but Bladerpiguy200 is my brother. We're using the same computer, so, he's standing right next to me.
i can throw a small rock at it and it keeps spinning as fast as it was before.
-Bladerpiguy200
that was my brother.
-BestLeoneBlader
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:49 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: We're kind of getting into a combo conversation, but Bladerpiguy200 is my brother. We're using the same computer, so, he's standing right next to me.
-Bladerpiguy200
that was my brother.
-BestLeoneBlader

You can do that to the worst beyblade ever, and that will still happen.
Don't think of yours, as if it's one of a kind.
I completely agree.
By the way, just to clarify it, not only am I his sister, I'm Bladerpiguy200's older sister. just saying.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:56 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:49 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: We're kind of getting into a combo conversation, but Bladerpiguy200 is my brother. We're using the same computer, so, he's standing right next to me.
-Bladerpiguy200
that was my brother.
-BestLeoneBlader

i meant like a sorta big bey size rock , or a bey. )=
Flame Wolf 105FS is a bad combo. It hasn't got anything to do with throwing rocks at it.
[/quote]

Sure........
again, I completely agree
Don't rip on the kid, he is only 10..
He doesn't know good combinations yet, so instead of putting him down, we must show him the right path. :Y
I wasn't being mean to him, just saying that Throwing rocks has nothing to do with whether the combo is good or not. Plus, there are different combos for different types.
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:05 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:56 PM)Pyro Wrote:
-Bladerpiguy200
that was my brother.
-BestLeoneBlader

4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!! NOW STOP BEING SUCH A BOSSY McWATERMELON,ALL YOU!!!!!!!!! ITS A GOOD COMBO! TRY IT OUT!!!! WHY DONCHA JUST SHUT THE F..........ront door. its wide open. =/